Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:37:59 PM

If Cyrus has any reason to believe the deal is illegitimate, I don't know how he can (as a non-owner as per his insistence) reject the deal, other than the fact that he holds the domain in his name and can do whatever he desires.

If you trust Cyrus then take his word.

You cannot be a non-owner and still get a 50% cut. Or at least, I don't know about any scheme allowing this.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:44:00 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 11:54:05 PM by deadgiveaway

So you're selling your 50% out of the 50/50 deal with Cyrus?

The deal is set to be finalized this weekend.
We've worked out a deal to satisfy all parties and I owe no further explanation.

Cool. Does "We" include the owner of the other 50%, aka Cyrus?

EDIT : Quote for ref.

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?

If all parties are content, why do you inquire further info that doesn't pertain to you?

You seem like a decent person and I don't want to put you on ignore.

If you can't answer the question in bold, I'll consider that you have nothing else to do but bother me.

Why? Because we all have already noted you as a liar so why would we merely believe anything you say. So I repeat....

Like just out of reflection to the community who got burned by DeadGiveAway, if the site ends up still operating after this "sale to the new owner" how can players trust that it's not really just DeadGiveAway mocking a sell? If he mocked the sale he could claim thats where he got money from to pay people back (when he was holding players money the entire time) - then continue operating a scam site hurting more people appearing as new owner.

Just thinking on a global level here......in the best interest of people - while also pointing out that no one can trust said new owner just based on what comes out of Deads mouth.

If Cyrus has any reason to believe the deal is illegitimate, I don't know how he can (as a non-owner as per his insistence) reject the deal, other than the fact that he holds the domain in his name and can do whatever he desires.

*facepalm* here we go with your obsession with cyrus again.
does he need a restraining order? or can you stop your bipolar posting for him....clearly my questions were not directed at you as I said "trust it's not really just deadgiveaway" as opposed to saying "trust that it's not really just you".

Take your mouth off his teet and let the man respond when he's ready without you clogging up the message board with your nonsense....ty

<----wont be giving bitspoker any money unless new owners can be verified since trust was completely lost.

I'm just going with your flow of logic, don't blame me for that. You're the one who trusts Cyrus. How are you not understanding? Take his word if you trust his word which is seems you do. You got all your money out of BitsPoker and I'm going to cover it by reimbursing again, Cyrus. Does that make me obsessed with him?

You cannot be a non-owner and still get a 50% cut. Or at least, I don't know about any scheme allowing this.

Anyone can make any deal they wish. What does it matter to you?
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:52:08 PM

Anyone can make any deal they wish. What does it matter to you?
Many of my close friends don't wanna put a finger into bitcoins because of shady stuff like this.
If Cyrus actually owns 50%, he lied when he refunded z3Moons "on his own money".

That whole story is dodgy as fuck, I'm just trying to understand, and following it to get better at scam-detection.

So, who owns BitsPoker, now?
50% Cyrus, and 50% the guy you sold your shares to?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:57:38 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 01:21:25 AM by Cyrus

He said he'd give me half of the eventual profits, which were none, as I and him stated previously. Does selling the site equal a profit in this case? That I don't know, nor have I said anything about it when he asked me what he owes me.
I don't want to push any lines here or be greedy about it, just want something fair for everyone involved(PLAYERS too!).
The money I refunded z3Moons from were indeed mine, not from the 50% of the profits... which were 0(I recall seeing somebody saying something about this earlier).

I also want to add that I don't know the amount he is selling it for or who that guy is. Again, there is not problem on my end about transferring the domain(wasn't a problem when deadgiveaway bought it either, as it has been discussed above).

LE: As per my understanding(as deadgiveaway included me in a skype group with him and this 'buyer'*), the deal will be made sometime this weekend.
*I've put buyer into '' because I can't vouch anything regarding him as I don't know him. No saying he can't very well be a great entrepeneur and a nice guy. As I don't think I missed replying to any questions addressed to me, I'll be going for the night really soon.

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:38:13 AM

He said he'd give me half of the eventual profits, which were none, as I and him stated previously. Does selling the site equal a profit in this case? That I don't know, nor have I said anything about it when he asked me what he owes me.
I don't want to push any lines here or be greedy about it, just want something fair for everyone involved(PLAYERS too!).
The money I refunded z3Moons from were indeed mine, not from the 50% of the profits... which were 0(I recall seeing somebody saying something about this earlier).

I also want to add that I don't know the amount he is selling it for or who that guy is. Again, there is not problem on my end about transferring the domain(wasn't a problem when deadgiveaway bought it either, as it has been discussed above).

LE: As per my understanding(as deadgiveaway included me in a skype group with him and this 'buyer'*), the deal will be made sometime this weekend.
*I've put buyer into '' because I can't vouch anything regarding him as I don't know him. No saying he can't very well be a great entrepeneur and a nice guy. As I don't think I missed replying to any questions addressed to me, I'll be going for the night really soon.

You had offered to do an additional refund besides the one you gave z3Moon.  I asked for consideration but you did not respond and then z3 put in a word for me as well.  I understand that the situation has changed but is still uncertain.  If I am unable to recover my btc from BitsPoker, does your offer still stand?
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:18:32 AM

Well you guys might want to do something pretty quick.
 You may have had to deal with our verbal beating on here, but someone decided to take it into their own hands.
This is going around some twitter circles.
 http://bitspokerscam.com/#

Just putting it out there.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:14:32 AM

Well you guys might want to do something pretty quick.
 You may have had to deal with our verbal beating on here, but someone decided to take it into their own hands.
This is going around some twitter circles.
 http://bitspokerscam.com/#

Just putting it out there.

lol, weak.

You don't know what a scam is. Take a look at Lock Poker if you want to see a real scam.
notallthere

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:19:44 AM

I'm just pointing it out. In the interest of the person taking over more than anything, and it does mention the two of you guys directly. So it's only fair to put it out there. I don't know what the deal is with it.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:39:21 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 08:51:35 AM by deadgiveaway

lockpoker? whats that got to do with anything im confused here.  Huh
did you work for them to-- or....

meanwhile nioc has been asking to be acknowledged since like 5 pages ago or so. just sayen.

things like this crap will ruin poker in a general sense eventually and that kind of sucks.

Thirsty for more drama? I can put the pieces together fairly easily. You like godaddy and that domain was registered via godaddy.
"nioc" asked a question to Cyrus, and I am not him.

I think law enforcement may also be curious to know why you would knowing make an offer on a site that is illegal to own, and I have conversations recorded that state your intention to flip it.

(4:41:46 PM) Z3roThr33: i could rebuild it, and having it running with a large active user base in less than 30 day lol
(4:41:48 PM) Z3roThr33: easy as pie
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

(4:37:18 PM) Z3roThr33: my only intention would be to rebuild bitspoker, boost the userbase to over 1k users, then sell it to someone interested in running it
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:02:50 AM

(4:37:18 PM) Z3roThr33: my only intention would be to rebuild bitspoker, boost the userbase to over 1k users, then sell it to someone interested in running it

Yep. Buying a website that's failing with its domain name and REBUILDING IT, then MARKETING IT for a new owner is not illegal. Do you even have a brain, or do you just let your emotions guide you? lol

Get a life. Go report things I've never done. I'm sorry someone made a gay as website because you stole their bitcoins...but you cant turn this on me. I know your frustrated and emotionally fucked up....but dude I'm not doing anything illegal here - lets be clear.
See now your just making me laugh dude.

And I totally support anyone who reports your stupid because I would do that myself If I actually had legitimate losses. I know you really really really want someone else to be in the "heat" with you right now....but seriously your pulling at straws.

yawn. why is it that no one is complaining to me except you and your friend "notallthere" seems to be sympathetic to your propaganda.

no one is wishing ill upon me except you. I'm sure any investigator would be interested in these logs, and find you to be very suspicious. You've also insinuated you have experience in the drug dealing business.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:15:19 AM

Yep. Buying a website that's failing with its domain name and REBUILDING IT, then MARKETING IT for a new owner is not illegal. Do you even have a brain, or do you just let your emotions guide you? lol

Get a life. Go report things I've never done. I'm sorry someone made a gay as website because you stole their bitcoins...but you cant turn this on me. I know your frustrated and emotionally fucked up....but dude I'm not doing anything illegal here - lets be clear.

And I totally support anyone who reports your stupid because I would do that myself If I actually had legitimate losses. I know you really really really want someone else to be in the "heat" with you right now....but seriously your pulling at straws.

yawn. why is it that no one is complaining to me except you and your friend "notallthere" seems to be sympathetic to your propaganda.

I think your mentally ill and getting paranoid. I'm not complaining. I'm not even the one who posted that site in here chill. Blame me for making a stupid website. But whoever made it is just laughing at your ass. I would def say it if I made me. So blame away idgaf. And if you call me responding to your whining and freaking out "complaining" - than you have issues.

Why are you on this thread fighting me so hard? and yet you want me to believe you have nothing to do with that site. Doesn't add up, I see right through your attempts. I've said here that a deal is being made tomorrow and we'll payout users. Would you rather that not happen, out of spite that you did not get the site? You talk about obsession, you are extremely obsessed with BitsPoker I think. Was great at first but now it's just psychotic. You're trying to kill a deal by creating that website, so that you can inhibit players from being paid and inhibit a new owner from taking the site. You are bad for the Bitcoin community and bad for the world. Now go find something else to do and stop trying to create drama for no reason.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:36:27 AM

I think your mentally ill and getting paranoid. I'm not complaining. I'm not even the one who posted that site in here chill. Blame me for making a stupid website. But whoever made it is just laughing at your ass. I would def say it if I made me. So blame away idgaf. And if you call me responding to your whining and freaking out "complaining" - than you have issues.

Why are you on this thread fighting me so hard? and yet you want me to believe you have nothing to do with that site. Doesn't add up, I see right through your attempts. I've said here that a deal is being made tomorrow and we'll payout users. Would you rather that not happen, out of spite that you did not get the site? You talk about obsession, you are extremely obsessed with BitsPoker I think. Was great at first but now it's just psychotic. You're trying to kill a deal by creating that website, so that you can inhibit players from being paid and inhibit a new owner from taking the site. You are bad for the Bitcoin community and bad for the world. Now go find something else to do and stop trying to create drama for no reason.

i know you are desperately trying to make me look like I wanted your stupid ass website....but I denied you many times with that offer you made me and I can back that up and prove it. I told you I would pay like 3 MAYBE 4 hundo to get you back what you paid on the software if it could help you out of a bad situation...but beyond that I was not interested. I think I already went over this a few pages back.

What a fair offer, 300-400.  Roll Eyes Isn't that how much you pay for your illegal weed? I can hand over logs and your IP where you admit you and your brother partake in a federally illegal activity. Let me know, it's up to you.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:45:16 AM

i know you are desperately trying to make me look like I wanted your stupid ass website....but I denied you many times with that offer you made me and I can back that up and prove it. I told you I would pay like 3 MAYBE 4 hundo to get you back what you paid on the software if it could help you out of a bad situation...but beyond that I was not interested. I think I already went over this a few pages back.

What a fair offer, 300-400.  Roll Eyes Isn't that how much you pay for your illegal weed? I can hand over logs and your IP where you admit you and your brother partake in a federally illegal activity. Let me know, it's up to you.

wait lol i dont even smoke weed. and my brother is a bitcoin miner. and what activity is this? how about you just say it here because we def don't particpate in an illegal activity. and you have me so confused and lost now....so please...tell me what this is your referring to

You said he was a stoner. Guess he's going to jail.
notallthere

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

Why does this thread have to keep regressing into a shitshow. I gave you a heads up on something I saw in a twitter feed that was bitcoin related. Mostly in the interest of not further trashing the name of the site you are supposed to be selling to someone else.
 Are you really that messed up? You should be focused on damage control for the site you are selling, or was that just a show?
 My point was people outside this thread have a personal vendetta for some reason. Do what you will with the information, but I think you should invest more energy into cleaning this thing up and less into random aggression.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:55:12 AM

Why does this thread have to keep regressing into a shitshow. I gave you a heads up on something I saw in a twitter feed that was bitcoin related. Mostly in the interest of not further trashing the name of the site you are supposed to be selling to someone else.
 Are you really that messed up? You should be focused on damage control for the site you are selling, or was that just a show?
 My point was people outside this thread have a personal vendetta for some reason. Do what you will with the information, but I think you should invest more energy into cleaning this thing up and less into random aggression.

What are you talking about? We have less than .30 BTC in pending withdraws and we have a plan to get it taken care of fairly soon. Open your eyes and see what's really going on and quit being a stooge.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:58:35 AM

You said he was a stoner. Guess he's going to jail.

are you smoking crack? did you seriously just go there? LMFAAAAAAOOAOAOAOAOAA

ok look, even though that made me seriously pee my pants when I read it....i'll tell you this. Even if I commited the worst crime in the world and you had some sort of "proof"....i still cant remove the website so blackmail away LOL. I'm not the webmaster

how many places can you bring this thread without focusing on the point and turning it into a giant retarded joke.

In front of an audience of you and your stooge friend who need to go find something else to do.
randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

deadgiveaway, do you want to comment on that? it seems that 0.3 btc in pending withdrawals is small change compared to this.
randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:58:17 PM

I know that darl, but Cyrus wrote before:

I know absolutely nothing about this. Deadgiveaway might shed some light upon this issue.
When I met him, he mentioned that he doesn't want to use his personal name(or at least the name I know him by), so he used the name Michael. One of his Skype IDs is michael.bitspoker(I don't have access to that account).
This has nothing to do with the fact that my name is also Michael(translation of Mihai).

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:02:25 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

deadgiveaway, do you want to comment on that? it seems that 0.3 btc in pending withdrawals is small change compared to this.

There's no comment to make on it since it's completely made up, and z3 also suspected it was someone trying to exploit the situation. They never came back with any evidence or anything. Just random BS attempt out of no where. Perhaps you're in on it since you're bringing it up, darling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: