Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:10:00 PM

Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez

+1 !! Wink

But atleast you got an answer... I mail-ed to info@  webmaster@ send a PM and a forum post (a few hours ago for the forum post but the where online for a couple of times)
Not to troll , but there moving more in line with the other miner company's as it comes to reply-ing and customer satisfaction.... And that is a bad thing ofcourse ;(

Yes, and I got a mail from Bitmain:

"we are prepareing 0.2 btc coupon for the customers  who buy S1 at 2.65BTC, and the coupon will be to customers' account directly.
because there are so many orders waiting for processing, we can't reply you timely, and please trust bitmain, wait patiently.
thanks for your understanding."

What a joke, admitting that I and others have paid to much but not willing to refund the 0.45 BTC that would be fair, nooo a Coupon for 0.2 BTC!!
You gotta be kidding, Bitmain!!
So yes, yet another ASIC scam!!!
Why do you think you should get the 2.2 rate if your package is going out today? The ones that were sold for 2.2BTC are scheduled to be shipped by the 25th, which is 9 days away.
I could see being upset that you don't get a 0.25BTC coupon to the 2.4BTC price, but saying it's a scam because it's not more than that is a little excessive.

+1
mvalley

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:27:41 PM

Paid for 1 -- 030b10f1b31bccce51a13e7f6c42ef0c9a45d05a4f87d08fc215590ce2990432

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mruiter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

I just orderd 2 Hours before pricedrop so yeah in bitching !!!!
Also because no reply to messages

If bitcoin would ever be mature iT would also be depended on suppliers that care for there customers.
Myself have 20 antminers, so i also count myself as a loyal antminer Customer
Loyalty should come both ways

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cyberspaced

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:49:13 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 06:12:13 PM by cyberspaced

Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez

+1 !! Wink

But atleast you got an answer... I mail-ed to info@  webmaster@ send a PM and a forum post (a few hours ago for the forum post but the where online for a couple of times)
Not to troll , but there moving more in line with the other miner company's as it comes to reply-ing and customer satisfaction.... And that is a bad thing ofcourse ;(

Yes, and I got a mail from Bitmain:

"we are prepareing 0.2 btc coupon for the customers  who buy S1 at 2.65BTC, and the coupon will be to customers' account directly.
because there are so many orders waiting for processing, we can't reply you timely, and please trust bitmain, wait patiently.
thanks for your understanding."

What a joke, admitting that I and others have paid to much but not willing to refund the 0.45 BTC that would be fair, nooo a Coupon for 0.2 BTC!!
You gotta be kidding, Bitmain!!
So yes, yet another ASIC scam!!!

So - I should start bitching about paying 4.xx BTC back in November?  Or how about the 3 BTC for xmas ones?  

There has never been any price guarantee or protection with Bitmain..  

I almost bought one @ the 2.65 price point.. but held off thinking another batch may come along slightly cheaper..

While it would be "nice" if you were given a coupon or perhaps some U1's to help the quick turnaround buyers remorse in this case.. but it is what it is..

Bitmain is NOT a scam in any sense simply because you disagree about a sudden price drop

[/quote]

Why do you think you should get the 2.2 rate if your package is going out today? The ones that were sold for 2.2BTC are scheduled to be shipped by the 25th, which is 9 days away.
I could see being upset that you don't get a 0.25BTC coupon to the 2.4BTC price, but saying it's a scam because it's not more than that is a little excessive.
[/quote]

I know it can be tricky to read OP's, so I'll quote: " Then, please don't forget that Bitmain pre-ships, which means lots of units will be shipped out on this Saturday "

So, my Ant is still not shipped and will arrive 1 day earlier than the ones shipping this Saturday costing 2.2 BTC, that is if I'm lucky and it arrives on Monday!
As for your, as for my "New Years" Ants, I have no complaints, they shipped and arrived long before a pricedrop of almost 20%!
But with this purchase I and others end up paying +0.45 BTC for having our Ants arrive at the same time as the 2.2 BTC batch
So please tell me why I'm not allowed to bitch about having to pay for "late shipping"!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

I know it can be tricky to read OP's, so I'll quote: " Then, please don't forget that Bitmain pre-ships, which means lots of units will be shipped out on this Saturday "

So, my Ant is still not shipped and will arrive 1 day earlier than the ones shipping this Saturday costing 2.2 BTC, that is if I'm lucky and it arrives on Monday!
As for your, as for my "New Years" Ants, I have no complaints, they shipped and arrived long before a pricedrop of +/- 20%!
But with this purchase I and others end up paying +0.45 BTC for having our Ants arrive at the same time as the 2.2 BTC batch
So please tell me why I'm not allowed to bitch about having to pay for "late shipping"!
Yes, it's possible some might go out this Saturday. When an ASIC manufacturer (even a relatively good one) says the shipping date is the 25th but they'll try to get some out a week earlier, I'm not holding my breath (and I was one of the first 5 people to order at the new price, as far as I can tell) on anything early. As you can attest to, delays happen. I'd suggest waiting until Monday to see how many (if any) tracking numbers actually got delivered before complaining too bitterly about how your only arrived a couple days before the ones sold yesterday.
fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:21:22 PM

bitmain team is usually doing a great job !
Have one of the first units from the auctions -everyone was crying you will never reach roi
mined the amount back, not shure if electricity is already full covered.

two units from sushi GB already mined 2.2BTC

2.4 order from the 11th arrived yesterday and is hashing away...

2.65 order from 13th still unshipped - that sucks a little
and the coupon is not a good deal, refunding 0.2 BTC would be great
or adding some U1 sticks as compansation;)

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
cyberspaced

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

As for your, as for my "New Years" Ants, I have no complaints, they shipped and arrived long before a pricedrop of +/- 20%!
Yes, it's possible some might go out this Saturday. When an ASIC manufacturer (even a relatively good one) says the shipping date is the 25th but they'll try to get some out a week earlier, I'm not holding my breath (and I was one of the first 5 people to order at the new price, as far as I can tell) on anything early. As you can attest to, delays happen. I'd suggest waiting until Monday to see how many (if any) tracking numbers actually got delivered before complaining too bitterly about how your only arrived a couple days before the ones sold yesterday.

Well, Bitmain does NOT say maybe or possible, they said: "which means lots of units will be shipped out on this Saturday", thats kinda absolute!

They told me they would ship my Ant today, that was late at night in China, so my guess is that it was not really the truth... Now it's 2 at night in China so if I'm lucky my Ant will be shipped with the 2.2 BTC batch on Saturday...

So even more reason to bitch and call shenanigans!!!
cyberspaced

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

Have one of the first units from the auctions -everyone was crying you will never reach roi

Tell me why you think we should pay 2.45 BTC, as it will not arrive earlier than the 2.2 BTC batch.

Why do we have to pay extra for our Ants that are hashing for days on Bitmains account?

A coupon of 0.2 BTC is admitting their mistake, but not willing to refund 0.45 BTC is an insult in my opinion!
mruiter

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

Tell me why you think we should pay 2.45 BTC, as it will not arrive earlier than the 2.2 BTC batch.

Why do we have to pay extra for our Ants that are hashing for days on Bitmains account?

A coupon of 0.2 BTC is admitting their mistake, but not willing to refund 0.45 BTC is an insult in my opinion!

+1 for now, but i'm sure bitmaintech wil correct this error for me when they somehow get arround in time te reply on one of the many ways i already contacted them.

baltimoreppc

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:38:20 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 09:59:04 PM by baltimoreppc

Just paid for 2..wish I can get it next week...

Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

Possible to pay via PayPal? I have yet to accumulate enough BTC (and I can't buy via MtGox or other websites as I am new to the BTC scene and have yet to be verified on those websites though I have sent my verification documents to a few already).
arczi19

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:32:04 AM

Bought 1, fingers crossed to get it next week. The shipping is via Fedex, right?
pdawg

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:40:45 AM

pretty risky with 30% diff coming in a week (sign of the times).  I would be a buyer @ 1.5, anything higher isn't worth the hassle.

sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:54:47 AM

pretty risky with 30% diff coming in a week (sign of the times).  I would be a buyer @ 1.5, anything higher isn't worth the hassle.
pdawg, is there anything out there 'worth the hassle?'
Kaega

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:56:18 AM

Possible to pay via PayPal? I have yet to accumulate enough BTC (and I can't buy via MtGox or other websites as I am new to the BTC scene and have yet to be verified on those websites though I have sent my verification documents to a few already).

Sure when people start dumping these on ebay.  Since you are new, you'll find Paypal is not fond of Bitcoin because of chargebacks and providers inability to deliver on time (and thus complaints).  Your best bet is to get coins via Coinbase (waiting period) or localbitcoins (sometimes huge markup).

Protect your coin: Buy a Treznor
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:16:51 AM

Sure when people start dumping these on ebay.  Since you are new, you'll find Paypal is not fond of Bitcoin because of chargebacks and providers inability to deliver on time (and thus complaints).  Your best bet is to get coins via Coinbase (waiting period) or localbitcoins (sometimes huge markup).

I know it'd be better to buy using BTC but I currently haven't got any and I'm still in the validation period in the markets where you can buy.
And honestly I wouldn't mind if he'd post the sale on eBay and I'd buy it via there, though eBay takes a big cut which is a shame.

Anyway, original question was addressed for BITMAIN.
pdawg

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:58:00 AM

pdawg, is there anything out there 'worth the hassle?'

yep.  Grin

gigacoiner

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:27:10 AM

Anybody ordering the Ant Miners from the US, California? 
How long does it take to get them, and are there any custom fees, etc.?
mruiter

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:39:52 AM

How nice..... NOT

Now i now bitmaintech read my messages because i also mentioned that the info mail adres on there website had a typo.
This has been corrected...

So Bitmaintech, please also take the time to reply the rest of the message !!

Just for info. I also have some PM's of other people asking me stuff because they are also waiting for refunds and don't hear anything or did not receive it.

I never did have trouble with orders from bitmaintech, this is a first but worth to mention that there are more people.

But maybe they are already doing a preparty for the chinese holiday and they did not have the time yet to reply !?

jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

paid for 3 yesterday
Did not get confirmation email
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: