Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has more benefits than risks if it is well-handeled. Even though it is indeed risky and highly volatile, you could still earn high profit from it more than you expect but if you dont have enough knowledge about transacting or trading this crypto then that's the time you will lose its benefits.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stromspirit

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

yes indeed bitcoin has a very big risk behind it all bitcoin can help someone who difficulty economy. Everyone here is sure to find some money for the necessities of life. bad reputation on social sites but there is nothing they can do because somehow many of us are willing to take the risk just to get a two or three-digit profit. however you want to invest your money wisely in managing your finances.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Well, I will not say so, bitcoin currently has a great popularity and more or less favorable stability and trust from the society interested in cryptocurrency, so I can even recommend this coin.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Bitcoin is not really for weak hands because it is highly risk when it comes to investment. But the quote "the higher the risk, the higher the gain" is true. Bitcoin gives you more benefits than losses if you know how to handle it.
To reaps its bebefits, you should educate yourself first on cryptocurrencies and its risks, learn how to manage it to maximize your possible gains or benefits in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

In everything in this world we will encounter risk but it jut only depends to us on how we will going to take it.... Banks are always against the existence of cryptocurrency because they always telling that it will not benefits us but in fact we will get a lots of benefits....  They are just making it as an excuse of their through motives....  But as a crypto user we are the one who knows everything so we are also the one who will make a decision if we believe or not....
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

What is your opinion?

Of course, investing in bitcoin has its risks, and there is nothing surprising in the fact that some banks negatively regard crypto-currencies, but do not forget why they do it, and what are the advantages in investing in bitcoin. Perhaps banks see it as a threat to the standard banking system.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I am positive that the bitcoin has much more benefits if you know how to treat that coin right. It can give you financial freedom after you invest in it and wait when it starts generating the profit.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I am positive that the bitcoin has much more benefits if you know how to treat that coin right. It can give you financial freedom after you invest in it and wait when it starts generating the profit.
Exactly,bitcoin has more benefits and the only risk that bitcoin have is because it is being an online currency then it is vulnerable for hacking threat if it is handled carelessly. Bitcoin is a good investment because it has a short time for the return of the investment and obviously has the greater percentage of profit gain compared to fiat investment.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Bitcoin is a risky investment for a start. That's why you always hear or read the statement "Do not invest more than you are ready to lose." Because he can just just roll up

Right , in the beginning you have to be a little extra careful about when and how much to invest. Gradually you will understand the market and can have the idea of what is going to happen next.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

What is your opinion?

Yes it is given that bitcoin is really risky but beneficial. With my experience I can say that everything is in your hand you can't avoid risk but it requires you to become more careful that's how I deal with risk. Another thing is that the benefits there's a lot of benefits it's up to you on how or what strategies are you going to do to earn more bitcoin that would really benefited you.

I agree becsuse For me its normal, everthing in this world has its own advantages and disadvantages and it is your choice on how will deal with risk. In Bitcoin also, for sure that you will encounter risk but I guess "hardwork" and a "good strategies" can move it away. The benefits in bitcoin that you can get is higher compared to the benefits of other investments you have. 

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

I do not agree with this position. It seems to me that bitcoin carries much more investment opportunities than risks. The most important risk in our time is to invest nothing and hope for a state pension.
Compiler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Here are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Cryptocurrecncies I read up from an article.
Advantages
Easy access – Cryptocurrency is readily available to the general public. Almost anyone can make use of it. It is a decentralized operation and investors from all over the world have easy access to them.
Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details.
Fast Settlements – With cryptos, you don’t need to wait a couple days for your business to receive the money. Due to the technology cryptocurrencies are based on, the blockchain, it removes delays, payment of fees and a host of other third party approval that might have been present.
Lower Fees – We’ve all been there and sometimes it could be painful just to view your monthly account statements from your bank. You’ll often be shocked at the number of fees chalked up.
Private– You don’t need to share your identity(unless you're in Europe) or whereabouts or the details of the transactions made between you and the beneficiary. No information is required to share with the government and the bank regarding the deal.
Highly secured – All your transactions will be secure as it is using high rate to protect your coin.
Remain anonymous – Some coins can help you stay anonymous but contrary to popular belief, not all of them can.
Identity Theft – Nobody can steal your personal information from merchants, which ensures the privacy of your sensitive data. By creating a proxy ID, you can make sure that no one knows anything about you. Among the benefits that come from using cryptocurrency is the protection of your online identity.
No chargebacks – Once you made the payment, you cannot chargeback.
No third party – You are the master of your money. You can keep it in your wallet and use it as per your wishes.
Facilitate International Trades – When you talk about transactions using cryptocurrencies then there are no limits.
Easy Access – Due to the medium by which cryptocurrency exist – the internet, there is greater access unlike what is prevalent in the traditional financial system.

Disadvantages

Difficult to understand – Cryptocurrencies are relatively new and come with a learning curve. People end up investing without proper knowledge and lose money to something they did not learn about.
Lack of knowledge – People are not aware of how to use cryptocurrency and hence open themselves to hacker.
Not accepted widely – Not many websites and companies accept digital currencies yet.
Can lose your wallet – There is a possibility of losing your wallet. If you have stored the money in the form of digital currency on your phone or computer, you better remember your password and not lose those devices.(unless you have a private key)
No way to reverse the payment – If you mistakenly pay someone by using cryptocurrency, then there is no way to get a refund of the amount paid.
Uncertainty & Volatility – Since cryptocurrencies are so new, they are also very volatile.
Scaling – Based on the way smart contracts are designed, there is a limit to the speed and number of transactions it can process at a time which has hindered the widespread adoption of digital currencies.

There are more adavntages than disadvantages when investing in Crypto and some of those disadvantage have been solved by some of the Altcoins.
referred from this website
https://coinpupil.com/altcoins/advantages-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency/

Oh thanks for the information, maybe it will be useful for the people who see this post.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Yes, I can agree that Bitcoin is very risky. When I started to join the crypto World, my friend already told me all the risks in Bitcoin. The risks in trading, investing and even joining in Bounty campaigns. But the question is, how come that despite knowing all the risks in Bitcoin, why are more people are still investing in Bitcoin and willing to take the risk? for me, the answer is because it's worth trying for. and I believe in that because I experienced it already. so that's why I'm still here in the crypto World.

tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

What is your opinion?

Yes you are right, bitcoin has a big risk, but you do not forget that bitcoin also has a very high gain. Simply put, if you see bitcoin is just a risk then stay away from bitcoin, but if you can see bitcoin will give an advantage, then having bitcoin is a good choice.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

What is your opinion?

I don't think so that bitcoin have more risk than benefits. Because i believed that even you take risk in bitcoin, the benefots is still equal. You can gain a lot of profit, yes it can take a long time but if you get the benefit it is really satisfying. In addition it is nornal to take risk and its part of our life to take the risk to make it more successful.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

What is your opinion?

As of now bitcoin is in a tight abd disadvantageous soot. But it doesn't always happen or if it does it doesn't go for too long. Bitcoin poses risks and all but the rewards one can getbfrom investing in it are worth all the worries and the risks it gave the investor. Just be patient a d suportive to tge said crypyocurrency and it would be sure that you will profit in this industry.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

No, it is not. Sure, the Bitcoin market is really volatile; that's because is no one really control the Bitcoin price, not even the whales.
To be able to take the advantage of this volatile situation, you really need to study the market trends. You need to know when is good time to enter the market and when to sell when the market is bullish. Statistically it can be studied for sure.
But my advice is just buy more and more Bitcoin and comeback later in the long term.
Thanks me later ;-)

I think it could have just fallen to three or two digits without signs (a little impossible, but still very likely). It's only up to you if you're willing to take that risk.
Bitcoin is a risky investment to start. That's why you always hear or read the statement: "do not invest more than you want to lose". Because although I am very optimistic on bitcoin
Compiler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Bitcoin is something relatively new for some people, and not so much for others. That's why Bitcoin can grow, thanks to people who dont knows and would like learn about it.
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

What is your opinion?

The risks of bitcoin match the benefits gained. And I think the greatest risk is panic within, and when panic is within you then the risk is close to you.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: