Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

I buy crypto and hodl for many months. When the market is red, it is a good opportunity to purchase crypto-currencies, which I would like to buy.
Red market is always a very good opportunity to take advantage of the long term of any coin and at least you will not have anything to lose at all in that category but it is just funny that a lot of people usually do not have that patience to hold on to what they believe in and instead panic.

If anyone wants to panic, they should either opt out of the space or learn to trade but if none of that is an option, this is certainly the best option for anyone who wants to enjoy the best in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Maybe it seems like an stupidity but for biggest part of users holding of coins or like it says HODL is really the only practical strategy. Take coin that on the top and hold it because it shouldn’t fall.

No bro we can't trust any coin at present condition even Bitcoin. if you buy coins to make a big profit then hold it but you bought to trade then don't make any big target if you get 30% profit sell it because once again we will get chance to buy back our coins. I had IOST token i received when the price was under $0.03 in just 2 weeks it went up to $0.08 i thought it will cross $0.1 and hold my tokens but suddenly it dropped to $0.04 so don't wait for a long time. at present also we can trade altcoins and make a profit if we have big capital.
Very good examples of how volatile the market is and how being a little bit greedy can actually make you lose the chance of a good profit. But for those people who hate this volatility of market, must opt for holding as it is the only way for them to make profits without encountering against markets.

Perhaps, you were not monitoring the trend of the coin, or you do not really know how to trade much, because there is simply no way any market would not have shown the possibility of a change in trend before even getting to see it happen. However, we learn every day and that is what makes the experience count.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

My strategy is to hold through this bear maket. I have confidence in Crypto future especially Bitcoin, so it doesn’t make sense to sell at such a low price. As long as you didn’t sell, you won’t lost.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

Hold is not the only way, but in my opinion it is the best way to bring profits to investors if you really do not have much time to follow the news, daily chart. Grin Grin
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

At present, most investors have got any other option except to hold their coins. It is very important not to lose your patience, the market wouldn't go down forever.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

I also adhered to this policy, and most of my investment is in HODL. Now I'm studying trade and I'll tell you this is also very interesting thing if you understand it, I allocated a small part of the money for this business and I like doing it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NewOne404

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

glYff

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

I prefer to rely on HOLD strategy too, because it is only way to save your nerves during a period of uncertainty and volatility. At the end of this all holders will be rewarded for their patience.

glYff◆   |   PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond
https://glyff.io/
Pinturicchio

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

We all need more patience, because it is in this market that it is even more important than the ability to buy new coins. So be patient, everything will be fine
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

hold and buy more, two only policies for me Smiley when there will be another sharp growth to new ATH, then I will start considering to sell before the new dip, that's how it works
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I have already thrown out some of my tokens. They are some new tokens because they are too unstable. I am afraid that there will be too much loss in the market down. I have retained some ETHs and BCHs. I think these are very safe. !
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

I also adhered to this policy, and most of my investment is in HODL. Now I'm studying trade and I'll tell you this is also very interesting thing if you understand it, I allocated a small part of the money for this business and I like doing it.
Holding is a very wise thing, but learning how to trade is actually the smartest choice.
Yes, not everyone can trade and not everyone would want to go through that patience of learning or time to even achieve it, but it is actually the best to consider than holding.

Generally if you cannot trade then the best is to invest what you would not mind losing, so as to subdue the panic in a way and then HODL until you get the best out of it. With bitcoin kind of promising cryptos, we can hold for ever. The longer we will be able to hold, the bigger the benefits. But this is not the case with most other coins. I mean to say that we need to find the right investments before following the policy of longer holding.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

If you are absolutely sure that the market will continue to grow constantly, And If you have a very large amount of time available, then you can choose this strategy.

Sooner or later, but it will go on growing. The cryptocurrency is something that we all need. Therefore, it will be gaining. Thus, holding is the strategy that will give you 100% profit. The amount will depend on the market situation.
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

I do not suggest it fully hodl, because I trade is not too ambitious and must be clever at holding back emotions.

my capital is 100% divided into 3, that is:

1. Hodl Altcoins 30%   = Altcoins can be up and down whenever he wants.

2. Hodl Bitcoin 30%    = Bitcoin is for Altcoin backup is where when dropped too deep can be safe right.

3. Fiat Hodl 60%         = and Fiat it for just in case Bitcoin down drastically to $ 2000 in order to be purchased all of its by Fiat and Fiat can also be in need when the necessities of life there are urgent, such as paying electricity or a sick family.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

It will be interesting to see if we can retain all our losses in the future. The main question is about the time that will be needed for this. Then we will need extreme patience and attention.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Yes, I'm just like you, and I believe the market will pick up again, so I don't panic. I will hold my tokens patiently waiting for the arrival of the next bull market, I believe it will bring me more wealth.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Holding is the best policy but one should keep a limit in his mind .Otherwise hold without any STOPLOSS is only losing of money .  I don't know how much time will it take to recover Altcoins . Major Altcoins have seen correction of approximate 1/10.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

It will be interesting to see if we can retain all our losses in the future. The main question is about the time that will be needed for this. Then we will need extreme patience and attention.
It is possible to regain your loses in the future if you hold on to the coins/tokens that you have and apply a good strategy you might recover from that blood bath that we have today. Just look at Cardano (ADA) if those who have this become impatient and sold at loss price, they should be kicking themselves now as ADA is starting to pickup because of the news that it will be listed to another exchange site.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

with holding is indeed one of the strategies used by the traders, to prevent themselves from losses. the policy was taken due to very fast market fluctuations and difficult to predict in the short term

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

HODL, means buying and holding crypto for the long term. For example, today's bitcoin has dropped significantly, down to a low of $ 6k. It was after all the hype that it was heading to $ 9k a few weeks ago. If you are looking for HODL bitcoin, be prepared to do so for several years. The things that may happen between them are up and down the price, but in the long run you will emerge as the winner. We must be aware that bitcoin has been in similar conditions as in previous times but still has the potential to rise to an unprecedented high level.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Yup, hodl is the only policy that works in a bear market. Otherwise you are going to end up panic selling your coins if you try to trade your coins in a volatile market like the current one. Also the prices have dropped by more than 90% from the ATH prices so I don't think it would make any sense to sell your coins at the current prices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: