Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378868 times)
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:52:44 AM

Update from earlier but I purchased my first contract and it has shown up in my Profile, thanks PBmining I am hoping for the best!

I feel like my Dashboard is very bare though, is there anything more to it? I dont even have the ability to type in my Payout address and the Date Joined is blank too.  Maybe this changes after the first day?

It looks like I am looking at my Profile page through a public view.  Cant view my email address or anything....says its hidden for user protection..

Web site is in the early stage . Will get improved. I was thinking the same thing as u now ! Cheesy 

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:52:49 AM

yes if you are after functionality of the website rather than profitability I would suggest looking elsewhere.  We are currently rebuilding the site and we have this one "locked down".  It has very limited access, just enough to show you what your contracts are doing.  

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
j3steven

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:58:33 AM

yes if you are after functionality of the website rather than profitability I would suggest looking elsewhere.  We are currently rebuilding the site and we have this one "locked down".  It has very limited access, just enough to show you what your contracts are doing.  

This is perfectly fine and thank you for the quick response, just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something very obvious.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:57:22 AM

profitability always comes first. ALthough I think everything about your service is A+. Your support is excellent your update on tech issues is amazing and I like the website design and functionality. All in all it has been a great experience and I was one of the first 50. Keep up the great work  Grin
michaelhampton2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:21:01 AM

"And this little piggy went hashing!"   #47

https://i.imgur.com/xdgr3hO.png

1BXj2Kxc7C2H6UVjfnsJ5P7ohtrQzUAda1
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

This place is a scam taking advantage of noobs or people who don't know anything about BTC.   The GHS for sale is deceiving as there are many hidden fees and such which is nothing more than the owners skimming off as much as they can from unsuspected people who give them their BTC.   There are no refunds btw, once you send your BTC is gone, no getting it back and you will be stuck with them.  Buyer beware!

ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:37:54 AM

PBmining, you could link to some blocks generated by your farm?

Also, is someone willing to post a txid of a payout to see if it comes from a block reward?

Just want some indicators this isn't a ponzi scheme.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
eozdem

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:48:41 AM

There should be a warning at your website with big puntos that points; Bought contracts cannot be sold before 5 years! . Otherwise it would not be fair at the market , because this situation may mislead noob bitcoin investors. And this is the most disadvantage or your system I think. There is other markets which we can buy mining power and sell whenever we want, I advice you to think of this option ...

BTC: 3CK57YEqbkQNAj9UetrK2S2WpBEe8rke4J
Telegram : EttercapDb
qweardda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:53:21 AM

I'm just would like to say that no need to be jealous Smiley Because if you are a jealous then the world around you is jealous.And you get nothing from it.

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

Also, is someone willing to post a txid of a payout to see if it comes from a block reward?

I'm not too concerned, since I can only count the number of these type of accusations towards PB Mining on 1 hand so far.  We have posted our business registration certificate and been open with our identity and I am sure you will be able to find some of our newly generated coins by looking through our cycled addresses.  We will post more information on our site soon, but we have bigger priorities right now than that.  If you have any further questions about this matter you can contact law enforcement.  We have a very high respect for them, so tell them we say hi.  Smiley

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:16:11 AM

There should be a warning at your website with big puntos that points; Bought contracts cannot be sold before 5 years! . Otherwise it would not be fair at the market , because this situation may mislead noob bitcoin investors. And this is the most disadvantage or your system I think. There is other markets which we can buy mining power and sell whenever we want, I advice you to think of this option ...

I thought that it was only CEX.IO that offered this feature, but since you have mentioned it is multiple sites I will look into this more and post the necessary warnings.  We never thought this was an issue, but it now has my attention.  Thanks!

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

It's very possible to start doing this, however a service that trades contracts like this may have to meet a required regulatory compliance which we would have to look into.  Right now we are happy with the way things are, but we will always look at ways of improving ourselves.  Thanks for the suggestions.  

I have also noticed that a couple posters with "https://bit-mining.co?ref=" seem to be popping into the thread, and so I would just like to say that we try to remain friendly with our competition.  This means we actually frown upon any of our users going into competitors threads trying to make users "switch", as this is seen as a dirty way of advertising and could be inviting disaster.  I would hope you are not damaging any good relationships between you and your service with your advertising plugins.  In fact, I urge anyone who is wanting to trade contracts to stick with CEX.IO, as I am completely unfamiliar with this other service.

eozdem

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:01:56 AM

I'm trying bit-mining.co for just a few days long, so I'm not very sure and trusted to this company. I mentioned them as an alternative to CEX.IO . Also they are not transparent as CEX.IO at the part of mining details. So we need to be carefull for now.

ghur

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:06:08 AM

I'm not too concerned, since I can only count the number of these type of accusations towards PB Mining on 1 hand so far.  We have posted our business registration certificate and been open with our identity and I am sure you will be able to find some of our newly generated coins by looking through our cycled addresses.  We will post more information on our site soon, but we have bigger priorities right now than that.  If you have any further questions about this matter you can contact law enforcement.  We have a very high respect for them, so tell them we say hi.  Smiley

That wasn't the answer I was looking for.

Whether you're concerned about your business or reputation has little to do with me wanting some verification before considering investing.

If you have any further questions about this matter you can contact law enforcement.  We have a very high respect for them, so tell them we say hi.  Smiley

I'm baffled to why you'd even suggest getting law enforcement involved.
If that's your official response towards a potential customer just wanting some peace of mind, then I'm out.

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

Sorry you feel that way.   Ponzi schemes result in people going to jail.  That's why I mentioned them.

ghur

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:25:13 AM

Sorry you feel that way.   Ponzi schemes result in people going to jail.  That's why I mentioned them.

You're still evasive about giving any indicators there actually is a farm.

- No contact information on the website other than an e-mail
- No company information on the website
- Domain registered using anonymous registration
- Payouts based on a formula instead of actual blocks mined
- No listing or hashes provided of blocks mined

I have made an honest effort to find some identifying information to support the legitimacy of this company, yet I couldn't find any.
Can you see why I wanted some more information? And yet all I've got is defensive replies and the suggestion to get law enforcement involved.

I may have had doubts this was shady, but least now I know it's shady.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:28:32 AM

This place is a scam taking advantage of noobs or people who don't know anything about BTC.   The GHS for sale is deceiving as there are many hidden fees and such which is nothing more than the owners skimming off as much as they can from unsuspected people who give them their BTC.   There are no refunds btw, once you send your BTC is gone, no getting it back and you will be stuck with them.  Buyer beware!

Interesting!   Smiley  Please show me a link to your transaction and post it in the thread.  I would happily refund any orders that were not successful.
By the way, if you can show proof that I charge "extra fees" I will reward you with 1 BTC.
To date, nobody has ever been charged a fee.  We build everything into the price to keep it as simple as possible.

By the way, congratulations on your first post!  Smiley

Hahah... Now hows that for an answer. U guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
BitChrisUK

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:48:18 PM

Contracts can not be sold at all, you have a 5 year contract only as mentioned on the Web site front page.

It is not misleading. It you want to trade ghs, go to a different website and pay 2.5 times the price
eozdem

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

Contracts can not be sold at all, you have a 5 year contract only as mentioned on the Web site front page.

It is not misleading. It you want to trade ghs, go to a different website and pay 2.5 times the price

Although pbminer answered smoothly, your rude comment looks weird!

obeesi

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:45:34 PM

Sorry, we are currently SOLD OUT!

Again! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: