Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

I joined and just bought 3ghs I will try to incubate more soon. I want to try build enough to earn a living from it. I wonder if that is possible. Will take me ages of course lol. Grin

welcome to the mad house sty  Kiss

LOL ..I want to try to get to 100 at least asap but will take me forever especially as I am a crap trader lol but I tr to earn a bit form coin giveaways and I need to get more of those fast lol.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:58:12 PM

I joined and just bought 3ghs I will try to incubate more soon. I want to try build enough to earn a living from it. I wonder if that is possible. Will take me ages of course lol. Grin

welcome to the mad house sty  Kiss

LOL ..I want to try to get to 100 at least asap but will take me forever especially as I am a crap trader lol but I tr to earn a bit form coin giveaways and I need to get more of those fast lol.

Welcome!

raskul: yeah piggymining addiction made my btc wallet go zero Tongue

Nearly,  was enough left to buy a single XPM coin by price 0.00185 BTC @btc-e , wasn´t even enough for two  Cry,  now im really broke..

I bought my frist miner ever today Ever!
Gridseed Miner  Lips sealed  I really hope everything is running so smooth as  those youtube setup videos make it look alike. Never done Altcoin mining before.

(And YES i know with high electric costs i´m better off buy the Coins directly or CloudMining but i want learn ,mining, hobby, play around whatever. And of course they look nice!
Hope the fan not making too much noice?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

welcome to the mad house sty  Kiss

Welcome Smiley

raskul: yeah piggymining addiction made my btc wallet go zero Smiley

Nearly,  was enough left to buy a single XPM coin by price 0.00185 BTC @btc-e , wasn´t even enough for two  Cry,  now im really broke Smiley

Gridseed Miner  Lips sealed  I really hope everything is running so smooth as  those youtube setup videos make it look alike. Never done Altcoin mining before.

(And YES i know with high electric costs i´m better off buy the Coins directly or CloudMining but i want learn ,mining, hobby, play around whatever. And of course they look nice  Grin
Good stuff kiddo...
I advise you point that gridseed at a multipool - i use megamultipool - it will mine most profitable coin at any given time and trade automatically to BTC for you if you set it up correctly.
https://www.megamultipool.com  <---not a referral link!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Steiny217

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:01:03 PM

I'm loving it!!!!!!!   Cheesy

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

Welcome!

Nearly,  was enough left to buy a single XPM coin by price 0.00185 BTC @btc-e , wasn´t even enough for two  Cry,  now im really broke..

Gridseed Miner  Lips sealed  I really hope everything is running so smooth as  those youtube setup videos make it look alike. Never done Altcoin mining before.

(And YES i know with high electric costs i´m better off buy the Coins directly or CloudMining but i want learn ,mining, hobby, play around whatever. And of course they look nice!

Nice I'm in the same case as you, I'm getting two in real soon. Also hope it will be easy set up.

I might advice you to use this latest miner software :

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1828-updated-cgminer-3-7-2-and-cpuminer-for-overclocking-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

Oh and about high electrical price, they only run 7/8 watt in srypt! I dont advice you to run them in dual mode.

And about the multi pools, you can check the best multipools here :

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

there seems to be a new one too, coinfu that seems promising
amprocket

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

I see your german, where did you get it, I doubt I'd buy one but I'm interested in mining the altcoins, I'm in Ireland so reckon my electricity would be too high too justify it though.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:40:25 PM

Welcome!

Nice I'm in the same case as you, I'm getting two in real soon. Also hope it will be easy set up.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1828-updated-cgminer-3-7-2-and-cpuminer-for-overclocking-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

Oh and about high electrical price, they only run 7/8 watt in srypt! I dont advice you to run them in dual mode.

Thanks! The first link was in my bookmarks already from yesterday, not want to be totally unprepared when it arrives so i was googlein `

I want scrypt mode only for mine an altcoin i´m interested in, for btc i have PBmining  , for what dual mode Tongue.

Send you friendship, Tell me when yours arrive.

here is a setup youtube video i found for scrypt only mining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sim6F_egM2g

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:47:52 PM

I see your german, where did you get it, I doubt I'd buy one but I'm interested in mining the altcoins, I'm in Ireland so reckon my electricity would be too high too justify it though.

From auction 172€ new with usb cables and adapter,free shipping, but you can order new ones 180€ from store from germany (without cables and adapter)

from USA its about about 170-180US but then plus shipping and tax...

Send you some links via PN if interested.

jamieb81

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

Welcome!

Thanks! The first link was in my bookmarks already from yesterday, not want to be totally unprepared when it arrives so i was googlein `

I want scrypt mode only for mine an altcoin i´m interested in, for btc i have PBmining  , for what dual mode Tongue.

Send you friendship, Tell me when yours arrive.

here is a setup youtube video i found for scrypt only mining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sim6F_egM2g

heheh Eyeboot, I know them, that's where I bought my first miner, only paid 120€ for it because I paid in Bitcoins.

Bitcoins that I bought on Localbitcoins in an interesting exchange rate so that finally the price came this low, as Eyeboot also gives

10% discount on bitcoin payment.

Second one I bought it from someone that started mining but gave up because too impatient for altcoins, I bought the miner only on ebay for 110€

In germany "nemercry" here on the forum is also selling them with and without voltmod

And regarding the electricity in Ireland, sincerely if you use on that's 7 watt you will not even notice it!
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:34:52 AM

In germany "nemercry" here on the forum is also selling them with and without voltmod
And regarding the electricity in Ireland, sincerely if you use on that's 7 watt you will not even notice it!

Yeah not knew it´s very low electricity in scrypt-only mode which i´m using it for, dual mode it´s around 60 Watts.

120€ is a very good price, paid 50€ more but oh well at least it comes with cables , freeshipping and brandnew.
Rasperry PI`s i need , but later.

I want setup a media home server (XBMC) with a Rasperry PI also  Wink

PS: This "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" nerves me   Undecided Because it´s not true. I was speaking about cloudmining in a handfull af threads thats all.

How can i contact admin or what is name of admin here?

jamieb81

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:44:43 AM

Yeah not knew it´s very low electricity in scrypt-only mode which i´m using it for, dual mode it´s around 60 Watts.

120€ is a very good price, paid 50€ more but oh well at least it comes with cables , freeshipping and brandnew.
Rasperry PI`s i need , but later.

I want setup a media home server (XBMC) with a Rasperry PI also  Wink

PS: This "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" nerves me   Undecided Because it´s not true. I was speaking about cloudmining in a handfull af threads thats all.

How can i contact admin or what is name of admin here?

Well contact the one that has put you negative vote, it is an admin.

you might want to look also if you cannot find a cheap pc to use with Xubuntu, it seems to run much better than a PI and much more stable.

and the one I bought at 120€ at eyeboot is brand new with cables and PSU Wink
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

Well contact the one that has put you negative vote, it is an admin.

Really, Admin? And he wrote only grap on german, geez.

I wrote him to delete (think yesterday) but he did not.

Negative vote him also, not only trade with caution, speak with caution also when he is near.

I can understand someone to negative vote when something went wrong. i only participated in a handfull of threads here, its not true.

Ah, maybe i make new account here, problem solved.

raskul

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

i presume you've been spamming the threads with irrelevant referral links? hey, that's your lookout kiddo.

Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:53:42 AM

Welcome!

The fan is f*ckin' loud dude..... But if you only mine scrypt you can do it like me and cut them off Tongue

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
raskul

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:14:56 AM

The fan is f*ckin' loud dude..... But if you only mine scrypt you can do it like me and cut them off Tongue

i wouldn't advise you use it to mine any SHA coin, stick to scrypt with it - only 7w power, you'll never notice it.

Flitzpiepe

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:24:23 AM

i wouldn't advise you use it to mine any SHA coin, stick to scrypt with it - only 7w power, you'll never notice it.

Indeed. I'm at 17,6W with 2 seeds, active hub and a RPi  Smiley
That's about 0.12€ a day for power ( in germany ^^)

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:33:32 AM

0,28€/kWh??
That's quite alot. I pay ~0,12€/kWh
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:56:43 AM

0,28€/kWh??

jep....your calculation is unfortunately right  Cry

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:06:51 AM

0,28€/kWh??

More exactly 12,16c/kWh now and 1.5.2014 the price will be lowered to 11,72c/kWh
If the prices would rice to 0,28€/kWh then many families would go bankrupt during the winter her in the cold north (Finland)
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:17:25 AM

0,28€/kWh??

More exactly 12,16c/kWh now and 1.5.2014 the price will be lowered to 11,72c/kWh
If the prices would rice to 0,28€/kWh then many families would go bankrupt during the winter her in the cold north (Finland)

That makes sense for me now why do you have such a good price. Learning never stops  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: