Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
BitChrisUK

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

Another 5ghs ordered - id# 79
Flinten

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:44:09 AM

To keep you guys happy I am now allowing 25 GH/s orders for current customers only.  

At the current difficulty level we ask for 0.0125 BTC per GH/s.
  Please PM me on here to get set up.

Web development will be a priority, however I will still be able to set you guys up on the same day as your order.

Could you explain how this could work out? 5 Year contract for 8,75$ all inclusive? Running actual ASIC for 5 years costs you already 7.50$ energy (10 Cents/kwh). Looks like charity or a ponzi scheme to me.
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:10:30 PM

To keep you guys happy I am now allowing 25 GH/s orders for current customers only.  

At the current difficulty level we ask for 0.0125 BTC per GH/s.
  Please PM me on here to get set up.

Web development will be a priority, however I will still be able to set you guys up on the same day as your order.

Could you explain how this could work out? 5 Year contract for 8,75$ all inclusive? Running actual ASIC for 5 years costs you already 7.50$ energy (10 Cents/kwh). Looks like charity or a ponzi scheme to me.

I ran a quick calculation and I came up with $3 of power expenses for 5 years.  Perhaps you thought we were using Antminers?  All we did was figure out what the hardware is worth to us if we were to mine ourselves, and then add a small mark-up to make the hash power worth selling.  No magic tricks here.  Smiley   Plus, our identity is known because we are a registered business with an established ebay account and over $60,000 in ASIC hardware sales.  Not to mention a 100% feedback rating.  Also keep in mind that as we see 5 years go by, power costs will go down as technology advances.  We are likely to change our hardware out a few times.   Cool

Now even though we are very busy these days working very hard, I don't mind explaining this all to you.  All I ask in return is that you don't jump to such a hostile conclusion.  We pay out our customers every Sunday and always will.  Thanks Smiley

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
Flinten

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:25:11 PM

There is no miner with less than 1W/GHS. With makes in 5 years 50.000 kWh witch is min 5$ power expenses. You are now saying that you for the remaining 3,75$ you want to change hardware several times? Beside costs of Hosting maintenance etc...
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:33:01 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 01:07:49 PM by PBmining

There is no miner with less than 1W/GHS. With makes in 5 years 50.000 kWh witch is min 5$ power expenses. You are now saying that you for the remaining 3,75$ you want to change hardware several times? Beside costs of Hosting maintenance etc...

I beg to differ that there is nothing less than 1W / Ghs.  I suggest you do a little research.  Wink  And even if you were right (which you're not), over 5 years there will be plenty of times to get more efficient power consumption as ASIC technology advances.  It only takes 1 change to completely destroy your estimate of $4 over 5 years.  Just ask the miners who are going to be changing out their avalons for neptunes, etc.  Nobody will be mining with the same hardware 5 years from now.. that's just silly.  That would be like someone still CPU mining for Bitcoins.
Anyways, I'm going to go and compile my payout list (its payday today!  Grin)  so have a great day.  Smiley

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:04:59 PM

Another 5ghs ordered - id# 79

Contract has been added.   Smiley

Flinten

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:15:53 PM

I beg to differ that there is nothing less than 1W / Ghs.  I suggest you do a little research.  Wink  And even if you were right (which you're not), over 5 years there will be plenty of times to get more efficient power consumption as ASIC technology advances.  It only takes 1 change to completely destroy your estimate of $4 over 5 years.  Just ask the miners who are going to be changing out their avalons for neptunes, etc.  Nobody will be mining with the same hardware 5 years from now.. that's just silly.  That would be like someone still CPU mining for Bitcoins.
Anyways, I'm going to go and compile my payout list (its payday today!  Grin)  so have a great day.  Smiley

Do you Change to new Hardware on you own cost? or do you customers who bought a 5 year contract today have to pay for this?

Research? You are note willing to share with us what kind of magic Hardware you are using ? Wink
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:24:53 PM

Do you Change to new Hardware on you own cost? or do you customers who bought a 5 year contract today have to pay for this?

Research? You are note willing to share with us what kind of magic Hardware you are using ? Wink

Changing to new hardware once over 5 years is a benefit for everyone, not a cost.. so of course my customers would not pay for it.
As for hardware, we are CPU mining of course.   Roll Eyes  (that's a joke by the way).  If you can't trust a contract from a registered business with an established ebay account, and hundreds of satisfied customers then this game isn't for you.

If you are willing to place a bet that we won't be around 5 years from now and still respecting our contracts, I would gladly bet against you.  Would you be willing to place this bet?

Flinten

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:33:52 PM

Please come back to my questions first. What Kind of Hardware you are using and where do you host this Hardware and what do you pay for electricity?
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:37:54 PM

Please come back to my questions first. What Kind of Hardware you are using and where do you host this Hardware and what do you pay for electricity?

We will be posting as many details as we can on our site soon.  We need to be careful that we are not violating their sales agreement by reselling hash power for non-personal use.  Until then, we will leave you guessing.  Since our identity is known (in contrast to other start-ups), we need to be careful with how we do things around here.  Our costs are our own business, because the customer does not pay for it.  

Flinten

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:43:01 PM

We dont know your identity. What is your name and the name of your company and where is it registered? Where do you pay taxes?
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:00:15 PM

I have even provided a customer a refund during site downtime and let them keep the bitcoin they mined.   
Good luck finding someone who is as dedicated to their customers as we are.

Flinten

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:26:42 PM

Could you just post the canadian  company registes entry? Cant find it.
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:18:03 PM

Got my 7 GHs 5 year contract today. Hoping for the best!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

If you are planning on purchasing hash power, if you don't mind please use my referral link in my signature below as someone might as well benefit a little extra from the purchase!  Thanks a million and good luck!   Grin

LavaWave

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:47:50 PM

Is the site currently down? I've been unable to login for awhile now. Thanks!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

It should work fine.
What kind of error message are you getting?

LavaWave

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:11:14 PM

It should work fine.

When I login it goes straight to a Guest page. If I login with incorrect info it will let me know that I did so. I don't know why I'm not getting my personal account.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

It should work fine.

When I login it goes straight to a Guest page. If I login with incorrect info it will let me know that I did so. I don't know why I'm not getting my personal account.

It sounds like a problem with your browser cache or cookies.  

Is anyone else having this problem?

You may have to rely on "global stats" until we find a solution.
Let me know your username so I can tell you your customer #.. (PM me if you don't want this info public)

LavaWave

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

It should work fine.

It sounds like a problem with your browser cache or cookies.  

Is anyone else having this problem?

You may have to rely on "global stats" until we find a solution.
Let me know your username so I can tell you your customer #.. (PM me if you don't want this info public)

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: