Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16070 times)
mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

If he is an electrician, I'll put money on that he will tap before his meter!
Hashbag, you have done no research whatsoever! If you had, you would NOT mine at the biggest pool, but one of the smaller pools. Do you even understood 51% attack?
He's a newbie, knows nothing and isn't self informed in anyway.
Its $$$$ and that's all that matters.
When it arrives (cough) he will sell it on ebay and all you dimwits that didn't get your refund when offered will be sorry.
Its DR Nick fuckyas! You have been told!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:49:55 PM

If he is an electrician, I'll put money on that he will tap before his meter!
Hashbag, you have done no research whatsoever! If you had, you would NOT mine at the biggest pool, but one of the smaller pools. Do you even understood 51% attack?
He's a newbie, knows nothing and isn't self informed in anyway.
Its $$$$ and that's all that matters.
When it arrives (cough) he will sell it on ebay and all you dimwits that didn't get your refund when offered will be sorry.
Its DR Nick fuckyas! You have been told!

remember..... I'm NOT you!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:39:21 PM

Shares list has been update, thanks for buying.

Thanks for your support, we're waiting for cointerra. Any news is welcome.

I wrote them on first of february they answer that they're working hard to respect delivery times. They told me also to don't lose hope cos probably my miners will be on time.
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:21:52 PM

So I decided to ignore all these fusses and simply invested on this GB.

Amen brother and best of luck to your endeavors. I wish you smooth sailing and solid profits. Stranger things have happened and this may turn into one great success story.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:36:19 PM

trustworthiness, delay, profitability, or even 51% attack. I think these are all bullshits

I don't even have doubts about the trustworthiness on Hashcesar84

When mining bitcoin be not profitable, neither will mining altcoins be. Trying to sell the machines wil be a good choice then

You Sir are a twat, were all "enthusiasts" here dimwit, because last time I checked this was a cryptoforum.
Somebody get me a gun so I can kill all the dumb people!!!

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:05:35 AM

51% attack got fixed 2 weeks ago
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:16:37 AM

Shares are available, I've decide to share both machines
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:28:15 PM

LOL, more shares a comein!
Dude u should advertise this shit on fleabay, at least they cant argue more shares were sold than you had to offer!
munch munch!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

LOL, more shares a comein!
Dude u should advertise this shit on fleabay, at least they cant argue more shares were sold than you had to offer!
munch munch!

sorry? I have 2 terraminer of 2 th/s each. I sell only what I have
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:07:13 PM

Kudos for being such a great salesman! lol
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:06:57 PM

Hello everyone,

here fresh news from cointerra, good luck

CoinDesk – CoinTerra Ships First Terahash Bitcoin Mining Rig
February 10, 2014,  CoinTerra in News Leave a comment
INFORMATION UPDATE: CoinTerra.com Security Breach

By: Nermin Hajdarbegovic

CoinTerra announced today it has finally started shipping its highly anticipated TerraMiner IV professional rigs. The TerraMiner IV is the first professional miner to break the one terahash per second barrier.

It is based on CoinTerra’s new GoldStrike I processor, which the company describes as the most powerful SHA256 ASIC ever released. Its peak performance stands at over 500 gigahashes per second on a 28nm chip, built by GlobalFoundries.

“Handing over the first TerraMiner marks a major milestone for CoinTerra. It goes to show that through hard work and determination with the right team in place, great things can be accomplished in an incredibly short timeframe,” said Ravi Iyengar, CEO of CoinTerra, Inc.

The GoldStrike I is said to be clocked at 1.4GHz and up to four will be used in TerraMiner units. The chips run at 0.765 volts and, since it uses the latest Globalfoundries 28nm high performance plus node, the unit should be rather efficient as well. The same process is used in AMD’s latest Kaveri processors, which launched earlier this month. This means miners are getting cutting edge technology, as 20nm high performance nodes are still unavailable. The first 20nm ASIC rig should be KnCMiner’s new Neptune, when it comes to market.

Manufacturing process

“We are delighted to be the silicon supplier and physical design house for CoinTerra’s industry leading TerraMiner platform,” said Asim Salim, VP Operations for Open-Silicon.

“Manufactured on GlobalFoundries 28nm technology node, the silicon was delivered in a special custom package with testing completed in an unprecedented cycle time of 49 days from tapeout.”

Each TerraMiner IV rig features two PCBs with two GoldStrike I chips each. The rig employs two separate water cooling systems, one for each PCB. The heat exchangers feature three fans, while a couple of fans are mounted at the front of the rig to ensure plenty of airflow.

The TerraMiner IV is priced at $5,999, but CoinTerra says its order books are filled through April 2014. Only the sixth batch can be pre-ordered, with shipments scheduled for May 2014. If you are interested, you can check out the CoinTerra online shop for details.
http://www.coindesk.com/cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/

Chips are 500GH/s each and every terraminer has 4 chips, so the miner will be 2TH/s and not 1.6 as many people said without know
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

SCAM ALARM!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:00:48 PM

SCAM ALARM!
Please this is an honest group buy, I'm sorry if anyone here in the forum is making a lot of scams, but it is not and it is not my fault.
I'm really sorry if they are copying my topic to do that, If you look at history I losed a lot of customers because of this people.
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:11:01 PM

S4VV4S I'd like if you edit deleting please. It is not correct.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

Bro, you are using the same "techniques" as minewithmind, imho83, slangrd, etc....

That is because you are the same person IMO.

sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

Hello everyone,

here fresh news from cointerra, good luck

CoinDesk – CoinTerra Ships First Terahash Bitcoin Mining Rig
February 10, 2014,  CoinTerra in News Leave a comment
INFORMATION UPDATE: CoinTerra.com Security Breach

By: Nermin Hajdarbegovic

CoinTerra announced today it has finally started shipping its highly anticipated TerraMiner IV professional rigs. The TerraMiner IV is the first professional miner to break the one terahash per second barrier.

It is based on CoinTerra’s new GoldStrike I processor, which the company describes as the most powerful SHA256 ASIC ever released. Its peak performance stands at over 500 gigahashes per second on a 28nm chip, built by GlobalFoundries.

“Handing over the first TerraMiner marks a major milestone for CoinTerra. It goes to show that through hard work and determination with the right team in place, great things can be accomplished in an incredibly short timeframe,” said Ravi Iyengar, CEO of CoinTerra, Inc.

The GoldStrike I is said to be clocked at 1.4GHz and up to four will be used in TerraMiner units. The chips run at 0.765 volts and, since it uses the latest Globalfoundries 28nm high performance plus node, the unit should be rather efficient as well. The same process is used in AMD’s latest Kaveri processors, which launched earlier this month. This means miners are getting cutting edge technology, as 20nm high performance nodes are still unavailable. The first 20nm ASIC rig should be KnCMiner’s new Neptune, when it comes to market.

Manufacturing process

“We are delighted to be the silicon supplier and physical design house for CoinTerra’s industry leading TerraMiner platform,” said Asim Salim, VP Operations for Open-Silicon.

“Manufactured on GlobalFoundries 28nm technology node, the silicon was delivered in a special custom package with testing completed in an unprecedented cycle time of 49 days from tapeout.”

Each TerraMiner IV rig features two PCBs with two GoldStrike I chips each. The rig employs two separate water cooling systems, one for each PCB. The heat exchangers feature three fans, while a couple of fans are mounted at the front of the rig to ensure plenty of airflow.

The TerraMiner IV is priced at $5,999, but CoinTerra says its order books are filled through April 2014. Only the sixth batch can be pre-ordered, with shipments scheduled for May 2014. If you are interested, you can check out the CoinTerra online shop for details.
http://www.coindesk.com/cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/

Chips are 500GH/s each and every terraminer has 4 chips, so the miner will be 2TH/s and not 1.6 as many people said without know

Just and FYI 1.6 is a fair estimate as the article you are quoting is wrong per cointerra's own website updates.  This is the news update direct from CoinTerra's own mouth:

DATELINE 1/28/2014

When we founded CoinTerra in the summer of 2013 we set out to revolutionize the Bitcoin mining hardware industry by designing an innovative Bitcoin mining ASIC that delivers truly exceptional performance. The anticipation has been intense, and less than six months later we’re excited to say that this week we have started to ship the first production units to our early customers. We have realized the goal of building the highest performance standalone Bitcoin miner which delivers the lowest price per gigahash on the market.

Despite the power efficiency issues detailed in our previous status update, the production TerraMiner IV delivers unprecedented performance and value:

1.63-1.72TH/s performance for the TerraMiner IV
Lowest price per GH available on the market
The fastest self-contained Bitcoin miner in the world
We believe that it is in our customers’ best interest to receive hardware as soon as possible, so we will begin shipping our initial production TerraMiners immediately. The first units should start arriving at customers later this week as we ramp up towards volume production.

In consideration of the above, we are offering our January and February batch retail customers (orders placed at the cointerra.com website store) a coupon redeemable against their next order for the performance discrepancy of our first run of TerraMiners. January and February batch retail customers may choose one of the following two options:

1.  For January or February batch retail customers who wish to receive their TerraMiner order in the currently-shipping specification we will offer a 15% discount coupon* redeemable against their next retail hardware order placed at the CoinTerra website store.  If a January or February batch retail customer chooses to accept their order as-is they will automatically receive this coupon.

2. We understand that some January or February batch customers may wish to request a refund, in which case we will offer a full refund of US dollars received for their order. Customers wishing to request a refund should contact support@cointerra.com with their unique order ID. For those customers who choose the refund option we would like to extend the offer of a 5% discount coupon* redeemable against their next retail hardware order placed at the CoinTerra website store.

For our March and later batch customers we will of course assess the situation before shipping and in the meantime we shall continue to work on resolving the remaining power efficiency issues. We also have some exciting announcements lined up for the near future which we hope to share with you soon!

Sincerely,
Team CoinTerra

The actually announcement can be found here:  http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-janfeb-batch-customer-offer/

Again this is just an FYI, but this is where everyone is getting the 1.6 TH information from.  I for one would believe the manufacturer and not an article on the internet making another claim.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

In fact what I pasted is taken directly from cointerra website, news of yesterday http://cointerra.com/coindesk-cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:48:47 PM

Hey, the observer - this looks like another one of your scams...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452850.0

[EDIT] hope nobody 'real' has sent this guy any coins

donations not accepted
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

Oh my god! you're confusing me
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:54:19 PM

Oh my god! you're confusing me

God has a capital G - your spelling was always very poor - this is a SCAM

donations not accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: