Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16070 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

Is very difficult think that an escrow didn't log from 1 month and at the same time (I think) he is holding a lot of bitcoins from many GB.
I think I'm much clearer and bitcoins are holded in the same address for anyone bought here. Anyone here can see his transaction and his bitcoins.

Who is Jhon K. escrow? does anyone know the real name? which is his identity proof?
I'm not investigating, I just bumped into this wall walking.

I will repeat myself:

John K is I believe the main administrator here (not sure).

But you can find other escrow services here and also another mod to verify your identity  Smiley

PS: You are new here, you have no business trying to question well known and respected members of this community.
Think about what it's doing to your sales....

So you would prefer give your btc to John K that doesnt log from 1 month that to me? it's crazy man. Don't base everything on the activity. I'm new but honest

Bro please, stop avoiding the subject.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE JOHN K.

You can use any other escrow service available in these forums.

If you don't want to use escrow yet you want your buyers to trust you with their money then identify you self to any of the mods and have him confirm that you are an identified seller on your post.
That will get you set and boost your sales.

Without that, Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:26:58 PM

400 shares has been reserved
PickNic

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:30:22 PM

Thank you V. much Smiley
mattboldfield

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:36:15 AM

Hashbag U must be hoping hard its in the mail!!!Write to them and ask them where it is!!
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

This entire thread has NOTHING to do with when Cointerra is going to deliver miners.

This thread is about what happens AFTER. Anxious to see the mining started and pay offs starting to roll in.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:50:19 AM

FK the dead rises again!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:13:53 AM

Hey, you reply wihout read! I posted just 2 days ago the update of cointerra. A good news, I post it again if anyone didn't read

Directly from cointerra website, you can find it at http://cointerra.com/coindesk-cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/

Cointerra starts shipping for TerraMiner IV

CoinDesk – CoinTerra Ships First Terahash Bitcoin Mining Rig
February 10, 2014,  CoinTerra in News Leave a comment
INFORMATION UPDATE: CoinTerra.com Security Breach

By: Nermin Hajdarbegovic

CoinTerra announced today it has finally started shipping its highly anticipated TerraMiner IV professional rigs. The TerraMiner IV is the first professional miner to break the one terahash per second barrier.

It is based on CoinTerra’s new GoldStrike I processor, which the company describes as the most powerful SHA256 ASIC ever released. Its peak performance stands at over 500 gigahashes per second on a 28nm chip, built by GlobalFoundries.

“Handing over the first TerraMiner marks a major milestone for CoinTerra. It goes to show that through hard work and determination with the right team in place, great things can be accomplished in an incredibly short timeframe,” said Ravi Iyengar, CEO of CoinTerra, Inc.

The GoldStrike I is said to be clocked at 1.4GHz and up to four will be used in TerraMiner units. The chips run at 0.765 volts and, since it uses the latest Globalfoundries 28nm high performance plus node, the unit should be rather efficient as well. The same process is used in AMD’s latest Kaveri processors, which launched earlier this month. This means miners are getting cutting edge technology, as 20nm high performance nodes are still unavailable. The first 20nm ASIC rig should be KnCMiner’s new Neptune, when it comes to market.

Manufacturing process

“We are delighted to be the silicon supplier and physical design house for CoinTerra’s industry leading TerraMiner platform,” said Asim Salim, VP Operations for Open-Silicon.

“Manufactured on GlobalFoundries 28nm technology node, the silicon was delivered in a special custom package with testing completed in an unprecedented cycle time of 49 days from tapeout.”

Each TerraMiner IV rig features two PCBs with two GoldStrike I chips each. The rig employs two separate water cooling systems, one for each PCB. The heat exchangers feature three fans, while a couple of fans are mounted at the front of the rig to ensure plenty of airflow.

The TerraMiner IV is priced at $5,999, but CoinTerra says its order books are filled through April 2014. Only the sixth batch can be pre-ordered, with shipments scheduled for May 2014. If you are interested, you can check out the CoinTerra online shop for details.
http://www.coindesk.com/cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/

Chips are 500GH/s each and every terraminer has 4 chips, so the miner will be 2TH/s and not 1.6 as many people said without know
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:01:34 AM

Just because they said they are shipping doen't mean shit, Get proactive and contact them for tracking details.
You should be able to report within a week what they tell you.
PickNic

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:42:42 AM

Hey, you reply wihout read! I posted just 2 days ago the update of cointerra. A good news, I post it again if anyone didn't read

Directly from cointerra website, you can find it at http://cointerra.com/coindesk-cointerra-ships-first-terahash-bitcoin-mining-rig/

CoinTerra announced today it has finally started shipping its highly anticipated TerraMiner IV professional rigs. The TerraMiner IV is the first professional miner to break the one terahash per second barrier.

It is based on CoinTerra’s new GoldStrike I processor, which the company describes as the most powerful SHA256 ASIC ever released. Its peak performance stands at over 500 gigahashes per second on a 28nm chip, built by GlobalFoundries.

“Handing over the first TerraMiner marks a major milestone for CoinTerra. It goes to show that through hard work and determination with the right team in place, great things can be accomplished in an incredibly short timeframe,” said Ravi Iyengar, CEO of CoinTerra, Inc.

The GoldStrike I is said to be clocked at 1.4GHz and up to four will be used in TerraMiner units. The chips run at 0.765 volts and, since it uses the latest Globalfoundries 28nm high performance plus node, the unit should be rather efficient as well. The same process is used in AMD’s latest Kaveri processors, which launched earlier this month. This means miners are getting cutting edge technology, as 20nm high performance nodes are still unavailable. The first 20nm ASIC rig should be KnCMiner’s new Neptune, when it comes to market.

Manufacturing process

“We are delighted to be the silicon supplier and physical design house for CoinTerra’s industry leading TerraMiner platform,” said Asim Salim, VP Operations for Open-Silicon.

“Manufactured on GlobalFoundries 28nm technology node, the silicon was delivered in a special custom package with testing completed in an unprecedented cycle time of 49 days from tapeout.”

Each TerraMiner IV rig features two PCBs with two GoldStrike I chips each. The rig employs two separate water cooling systems, one for each PCB. The heat exchangers feature three fans, while a couple of fans are mounted at the front of the rig to ensure plenty of airflow.

The TerraMiner IV is priced at $5,999, but CoinTerra says its order books are filled through April 2014. Only the sixth batch can be pre-ordered, with shipments scheduled for May 2014. If you are interested, you can check out the CoinTerra online shop for details.

Chips are 500GH/s each and every terraminer has 4 chips, so the miner will be 2TH/s and not 1.6 as many people said without know

terraminers iv started from January batch or December one?  I remember that in December there were only terraminer 2 it's right?
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:28 AM

Manufacturing process

terraminers iv started from January batch or December one?  I remember that in December there were only terraminer 2 it's right?

Cointerra officially starts shipping for TerraMiner IV january and february batch. Yes there are not TerraMiner IV for december
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:01 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1webkm/i_am_the_guy_who_got_the_first_cointerra_miner_ama/
PickNic

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:20:35 PM

any news?
rifsta

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:19:55 PM

any news?

Nope, sorry! And there won't be any  Grin

ffs..you have a brain, THINK!!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:13:57 PM

any news?

Hello picknic,

I wrote to cointerra on 12 February but still no answer from them, I will paste what they will tell me.

When I wrote them in middle January they told me that they will ship February batch in mid/late February.

regards
rifsta

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:11:19 AM

In my post always answers and never scam people, idiot.

Wow...you had to throw in that "idiot" part huh. Why pm'd me? Are we friends? LOL

ffs..you have a brain, THINK!!
timelessco

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:43:16 AM

Bought 200 shares, dropped you an email. Thanks!
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:56:09 AM

Two camels were flying, one red-headed and one to the North.

I have a second part, but it ends with a question.

17 shares purchased. PM sent. Thank you for playing.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:11:31 AM

Boris brought a bad trip!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:21:48 AM

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:18:19 AM

Another group buy from a complete newbie, no trust, no history, nothing.

Before you buy here see what can happen to your coins...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467059.0

donations not accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: