Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16070 times)
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:41:48 PM

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:45:42 PM

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:37:29 PM

Good - 28% Profit
Bad - Start date probably delayed: End of mine: Mid July
Ugly - Total stranger! 100% Risk

http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/7afdfcc53f

Investors be careful!

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:11:55 PM

Good - 28% Profit

Investors be careful!

My receipt is uploaded and anyone can see my personal information there.
End of mine at mid July is not too bad and probably we could keep mining other crypto. Probably here anyone will get profit, maybe not 28%
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:07:14 PM

Good - 28% Profit

Investors be careful!

My biggest concern with this offer is your UGLY part. There are well respected GB managers who have been through thick and thin here. I am some of their biggest thorns in their collective asses. When DZ MC tried to pull the line, oh everything is hunky dory and just minor issues beyond our control (never mind 2-week earnings dropped by 75%), they got their asses handed down to them promptly. Despite all that, DZ MC is the BEST deal out here, hands down and the team has my utter respect for their staying power. This business is so incredibly hard and unforgiving and to THINK someone single handedly comes to offer the offer of a lifetime at the same time bashing other CURRENT offers (CEX.IO), is a HUGE warning for me.

One of three things will happen:

1. He will simply disappear along with money, giving some excuse (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) before mining starts.
2. He will struggle for weeks and months, learning the harsh ways of Bitcoin mining hosting, all the while providing great communication of all the happenings about (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) and produces ROI between -50 and -75%
3. He will be a miracle, a messiah, Jesus, Mohammed all in one, delivering 20%+ ROI

Do miracles happen? Yes, very rarely. The question is: do you believe in Jesus?

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:23:43 PM

Good - 28% Profit

Investors be careful!

My biggest concern with this offer is your UGLY part. There are well respected GB managers who have been through thick and thin here. I am some of their biggest thorns in their collective asses. When DZ MC tried to pull the line, oh everything is hunky dory and just minor issues beyond our control (never mind 2-week earnings dropped by 75%), they got their asses handed down to them promptly. Despite all that, DZ MC is the BEST deal out here, hands down and the team has my utter respect for their staying power. This business is so incredibly hard and unforgiving and to THINK someone single handedly comes to offer the offer of a lifetime at the same time bashing other CURRENT offers (CEX.IO), is a HUGE warning for me.

One of three things will happen:

1. He will simply disappear along with money, giving some excuse (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) before mining starts.
2. He will struggle for weeks and months, learning the harsh ways of Bitcoin mining hosting, all the while providing great communication of all the happenings about (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) and produces ROI between -50 and -75%
3. He will be a miracle, a messiah, Jesus, Mohammed all in one, delivering 20%+ ROI

Do miracles happen? Yes, very rarely. The question is: do you believe in Jesus?

lol, just send some dividends and I'm Jesus? :O I don't think all people are bad as you think
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:32:23 PM

lol, just send some dividends and I'm Jesus? :O I don't think all people are bad as you think
What?! I think we have a communication breakdown here.

I now suspect when the stuff as I described in options 1 and 2 above would start happening, you would come in and have NO CLUE what people are asking. Do you have ANY clue on other people experience with hosted mining? Any, what so ever? Have you talked, discussed, showed any involvement at all?

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

What?! I think we have a communication breakdown here.

I now suspect when the stuff as I described in options 1 and 2 above would start happening, you would come in and have NO CLUE what people are asking. Do you have ANY clue on other people experience with hosted mining? Any, what so ever? Have you talked, discussed, showed any involvement at all?

I'm just sharing part of my investment as I can do, so, what do you want from me? did u get any bad experience before that you are days trying to discredit me in any way on this post?

I've always answered to my customers and I hope they are fine with their investment.

BorisAlt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:05:14 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 09:23:36 PM by BorisAlt

I'm just sharing part of my investment as I can do, so, what do you want from me? did u get any bad experience before that you are days trying to discredit me in any way on this post?

I've always answered to my customers and I hope they are fine with their investment.

I am your potential customer and I have questions that you are not answering. How can I be "fine" with my investment if you are refusing to say what kind of experience you had and what your plan is to answer typical issues highlighted by others in this business? Do you believe you just plug in equipment that comes exactly on the day YOU EXPECT it and magic will happen?

Can you please also provide proof what actions you performed to answer your previous customer concerns? Surely, you are talking about more than just this thread.

My biggest concern at this time is that you have no experience nor willing to investigate and answer tough questions. So far, you have been taking these questions personally, asking me to believe that you are a nice guy/girl and everything will be fine.

There was a question above, what happens when you do not get your hardware, what is your "HW late date" when you will refund all shareholders? What was your answer? "After the second week of March is possible ask for a full refund." Possible, no commitment to a date. How possible? How much AFTER second week, third week? Who knows?

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

I don't want to sell my shares to you. You are not my potential customer and you are here just to trouble my sell.
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:42:29 PM

I don't want to sell my shares to you. You are not my potential customer and you are here just to trouble my sell.
^^
THIS, my dear friends, is an honest answer of your investment manager. A potential customer with questions is perceived as a threat to "my sell" and will NOT not get any shares. By extension, this fine business person is looking for victims who will demand no answers when departing with their money.

Good luck.

I will monitor this thread for a few months. Lots of popcorn is to be had.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:52:08 PM

^^
THIS, my dear friends, is an honest answer of your investment manager. A potential customer with questions is perceived as a threat to "my sell" and will NOT not get any shares. By extension, this fine business person is looking for victims who will demand no answers when departing with their money.

Good luck.

I will monitor this thread for a few months. Lots of popcorn is to be had.

when miners will arrive you will have to shut up.
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

No, when shareholders will get ROI, I will shut up. Frankly, with this attitude you may be in a wrong business. But again, please accept my apologies and good luck.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:11:47 PM

No, when shareholders will get ROI, I will shut up. Frankly, with this attitude you may be in a wrong business. But again, please accept my apologies and good luck.

thanks
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:53:24 AM

These things aren't even funny anymore.

The January orders placed in October,November last year haven't even shipped yet and still have no date despite some really nice looking new updates on the bs web sites these shysters all seem to have...Things are going great!!! More hashing than we ever imagined...shipping?  ohhh yea...real soon!!

This 'February' order is already pointing to a page titled 'May' so which one is it?

When the fuck is everyone going to wake the fuck up and realize that pre-orders are paying for hardware that is built and hashing RIGHT NOW...just not by the people who ordered it.

I've never seen anything like this in any other industry in my life.

You will be lucky to see this piece of equipment by November of next year at which point they will have mined so many BTC with it you might as well let your dog take a crap on it.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:58:49 AM

These things aren't even funny anymore.

The January orders placed in October,November last year haven't even shipped yet and still have no date despite some really nice looking new updates on the bs web sites these shysters all seem to have...Things are going great!!! More hashing than we ever imagined...shipping?  ohhh yea...real soon!!

This 'February' order is already pointing to a page titled 'May' so which one is it?

When the fuck is everyone going to wake the fuck up and realize that pre-orders are paying for hardware that is built and hashing RIGHT NOW...just not by the people who ordered it.

I've never seen anything like this in any other industry in my life.

You will be lucky to see this piece of equipment by November of next year at which point they will have mined so many BTC with it you might as well let your dog take a crap on it.

I agree buddy... pre-order is a no-sense way for customers. If we think deep about pre-orders we can easy understand that we have allowed hardware manufacturers to sell machines before they even made ​​them!

When I placed my order I thought I could get more than 100%ROI, now I'm selling shares of m y investment...just cos I've understood that's a gamble!
When I placed my order global hashrate was less than 5k now over 16k.

When I decided to order from cointerra I knew that it was an high risk investment. I decided to risk to mine bitcoins, to get my ASIC and make moneys fast. Will it happen?
Anyway pre-order is the only way if you wanna mine bitcoins.

Everybody who is mining in January/February made pre-orders, anyone think about cex.io... try mine there and you will easy understand that is a no-profit way to say I'm mining bitcoins!

We'll see, as in August when cointerra was opening pre-orders for December and everybody was saying too high prices!!! 6000$ for 2 thera?Huh and now anyone know that who made pre-orders for December made a 500%ROI and a LOT of moneys. Everything depend about bitcoin..do you believe it? I think in couple of month bitcoin will be 2000$ and anyone will get profit from mining.

We'll see....
mattboldfield

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

I just want to say this was not a personal attack at Hashcesar84, but more of a neutral warning to all.

I have spent the last 3 weeks reading 18 hrs a day all about coin miners and PEOPLE ARE BEING RORTED! And anyone in defence of that statement is indeed a participant of the RORT!
In those three weeks, I nearly handed over 10K to a scam site: http://alpha-t.net
I began mining in a pool https://www.coinat.com/ but it was another scam site because they never pay!
Then I found another scam site selling miners  http://www.cardreadertech.com/en/ who also are on alibaba.com

Now this all started in a renewed interest in bitcoin. I soon discovered the phenomenal profit people have made because of the jump since September 2013. I used to mine bitcoin years ago when the price was $18-$22. I feel out quickly because their wasn't many sites accepting it and the profit/powercost ratio simply wasn't adding up. Did I have many coins - No, I maybe had 3 before I gave up and that drive has been formatted many times since.

So I've been reading a lot lately, that's when I got read a real positive story about the new scrypt miners being built by alpha-t. I thought I was onto something and didn't want to lose any chance at being the first to make mega $$$. Then I started to understand about hashing rates again, and looked at the different miners/GPU card outputs. My next stop was the profitability mining calculator.
THIS IS THE LYNCHPIN of how they SUCK YOU IN!
They are HIGHLY INNACURATE because the PROFITABILITY DECLINE is PURE BULLSHIT! The only site I have found that Is 80% honest is http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/
I quickly got over the hype of how fucking rich I was going to be, once I realized the TRUE profitability decline!!!

I now find it quite funny the extraordinary prices people are paying for miners on ebay, which is being flogged with used miners, only to be brought by fools who didn't bother to research deep enough to find THE FACTS!
heres a statement I found that hold true:
They'll advertise a price and delivery date that seemingly guarantee an excellent ROI, then they'll have 'problems' that push the delivery dates back: whilst what they actually will be doing, of course, is using the pre-ordered units to mine for themselves. Those units will be released when they no longer have a positive ROI.

In enterprise, 85% are BULLSHIT ARTISTS, and 15% ARE TRUE and HONEST PEOPLE, please use your intuition and don't let your emotions cloud your way to finding the truth!
And yes I do believe in Jesus!
Peaceout!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:00:14 PM

I just want to say this was not a personal attack at Hashcesar84, but more of a neutral warning to all.

I have spent the last 3 weeks reading 18 hrs a day all about coin miners and PEOPLE ARE BEING RORTED! And anyone in defence of that statement is indeed a participant of the RORT!
In those three weeks, I nearly handed over 10K to a scam site: http://alpha-t.net
I began mining in a pool https://www.coinat.com/ but it was another scam site because they never pay!
Then I found another scam site selling miners  http://www.cardreadertech.com/en/ who also are on alibaba.com

Now this all started in a renewed interest in bitcoin. I soon discovered the phenomenal profit people have made because of the jump since September 2013. I used to mine bitcoin years ago when the price was $18-$22. I feel out quickly because their wasn't many sites accepting it and the profit/powercost ratio simply wasn't adding up. Did I have many coins - No, I maybe had 3 before I gave up and that drive has been formatted many times since.

So I've been reading a lot lately, that's when I got read a real positive story about the new scrypt miners being built by alpha-t. I thought I was onto something and didn't want to lose any chance at being the first to make mega $$$. Then I started to understand about hashing rates again, and looked at the different miners/GPU card outputs. My next stop was the profitability mining calculator.
THIS IS THE LYNCHPIN of how they SUCK YOU IN!
They are HIGHLY INNACURATE because the PROFITABILITY DECLINE is PURE BULLSHIT! The only site I have found that Is 80% honest is http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/
I quickly got over the hype of how fucking rich I was going to be, once I realized the TRUE profitability decline!!!

I now find it quite funny the extraordinary prices people are paying for miners on ebay, which is being flogged with used miners, only to be brought by fools who didn't bother to research deep enough to find THE FACTS!
heres a statement I found that hold true:
They'll advertise a price and delivery date that seemingly guarantee an excellent ROI, then they'll have 'problems' that push the delivery dates back: whilst what they actually will be doing, of course, is using the pre-ordered units to mine for themselves. Those units will be released when they no longer have a positive ROI.

In enterprise, 85% are BULLSHIT ARTISTS, and 15% ARE TRUE and HONEST PEOPLE, please use your intuition and don't let your emotions cloud your way to finding the truth!
And yes I do believe in Jesus!
Peaceout!

but why you post this things in my post?... all people got scammed writing in all group buy shit.. you have to stop.. this is not a scam this is a honest sharing. I'm thinking you are the same person of "BorisAlt" you write in the same way. just stop people I think understood the message.

If you have a personal problem with me just talk with me and don't write in my post cos I got my balls full of your crap
mattboldfield

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

OK now u have pissed me off!
Here's the truth then.

Im warning others that may be gullible! Its obvious your only offering shares because you know what's coming!
Unfortunately you have been scammed and wish to spread the load of how much you actually will lose.

If you were serious about mining shares you would have the item in hand but you are doing to others, exactly what's been done to you.
Preorder BULLSHIT! That makes you willingly part of the Rort!
That means you don't have any balls!! So what are you complaining about?
I say what I want when I want, and I don't care what you think!

And for the members - If you give person any coin, your an idiot, because your not getting any ROI!
I post wherever I like by the way!

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:50:24 PM

OK now u have pissed me off!
Here's the truth then.

Im warning others that may be gullible! Its obvious your only offering shares because you know what's coming!
Unfortunately you have been scammed and wish to spread the load of how much you actually will lose.

If you were serious about mining shares you would have the item in hand but you are doing to others, exactly what's been done to you.
Preorder BULLSHIT! That makes you willingly part of the Rort!
That means you don't have any balls!! So what are you complaining about?
I say what I want when I want, and I don't care what you think!

And for the members - If you give person any coin, your an idiot, because your not getting any ROI!
I post wherever I like by the way!

Keep on, kid.

I hope that people who read understand that you're a retard
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: