Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 620 times)
riskrocks007 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

That's a good experience and nice start in crypto!  Smiley
I'm also a newbie in this field. First, I heard crypto from my friends who invested $ 300 usd. The first thing that came to my mind, "it's another networking strategy and i dont want to get involved."  As no crypto knowledge, I simply ignored them. After few months their investment was earn big and since then started to give attention to this phenomenal currency. The first ICO that I joined was Lympo. After their successful ICO my investment grew by 4 ×, now I hodl it and gradually grows and looking forward to invest for some promising coins.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

I invested in the crypto currency for making money, but now I'm guessing that this is all much more than just an investment.
riskrocks007 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

That's a good experience and nice start in crypto!  Smiley
I'm also a newbie in this field. First, I heard crypto from my friends who invested $ 300 usd. The first thing that came to my mind, "it's another networking strategy and i dont want to get involved."  As no crypto knowledge, I simply ignored them. After few months their investment was earn big and since then started to give attention to this phenomenal currency. The first ICO that I joined was Lympo. After their successful ICO my investment grew by 4 ×, now I hodl it and gradually grows and looking forward to invest for some promising coins.

Though we are not too early & not too late we are on the right time when things are shaping up nicely in crypto world.
riskrocks007 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I invested in the crypto currency for making money, but now I'm guessing that this is all much more than just an investment.

Yes it is more than investment. We are being a part of history and we are seeing and supporting lot of innovations happing around which will have long-term impact Smiley
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

the only way we invested in crypto, because we can help our families need to earn more profit, so we really believe that investing in crypto is very easy to earn a lot of money.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

Investing in crypto is like investing in your future. Of course it also helps you to earn quite easy money, but I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat one day and blockchain technologies will be as popular as internet now.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

Personally i entered the crypto market because i was looking for a second or extra income online, in the beginning of last year my experience was great as i was able to buy coins for cheap as the market pumped big time over the year, but now from last many months market has been very slow and i feel like very negative but im very hopeful that bulls will be back soon.

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Because investing in crypto has been proven to make money even milyarder have invested much money in crypto like george soros and other big companies like alibaba. So what else makes you not to invest in the world of crypto.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

of course i want to make profit by invest in cryptocurrency and gain my capital in this investments opportunities
i think all people have the same reason with me
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Investing in this crypto is certainly a good step to make a profit because with this we can invest our funds for the future. But we must remember, investing in this cryptocurrency has a big risk. If you are not prepared for the risk then never to dare to invest in cryptocurrency.
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem: Verasity Token Sales is LIVE. See Reasons Why KYC is Needed
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem: Verasity Token Sales is LIVE. See Reasons Why KYC is Needed
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

You have a good start in the encrypted world. As you know more and more about the community that I think you will succeed, your investment will be more efficient and more profitable. I think your conservative strategy for investing is right.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

I think we all saw the news about all these big gains that can be made in crypto so we all jumped on the boat. However, those that joined late last year are going to be having a terrible time right now, if they're still here!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

What made you invest into cryptocurrency?
  It's just like asking why you go into business, we go into business to make profit though some go because of passion but the primary aim is to make profit
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

For making some money and somehow involve this new industry.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

Most of friends are cryptocurrency traders and they made their mony trading. I now invest into crypto as my future investment asset.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

I invest in Crypto currency to make profit, though people invest due to different reasons some invest because they have passion for it, some invest to get themselves involved in one activity or the other.
Tough I have passion for cryptocurrency, but my primary objective is to make profit
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

I invest in cryptocurrency because I see it's huge profit margins. Many cryptocurrencies can rise several times or even hundreds of times overnight! This is where it attracts me most!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: