Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC back to $6000 ?  (Read 3971 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Its already not profitable to mine in many countries:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I hope so, because I want to buy a bit of bitcoin at this price, and maybe even lower. The market gives us another great opportunity to purchase cryptocurrency!
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

I do not think the price will fall that much. When we see a small rise, thousands of people will have to invest and the prices will rise again to over 8000 dollars in a short time.
This is time to make some investment Smiley

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

Over the past day, the BTC rate fell by$ 1000, many reasons were voiced for which this could happen, but I'm still sure that we are seeing another attempt to manipulate the market.
The panic is sown, people do not know what to expect next. A lot of people dump their assets to save something.
Now an important support level is a mark 6600$, I think after not long. and it is broken.
Whales need real chaos, panic, to traders hamsters, themselves voted assets for pittance.
I understand that with the money they have, they will quietly exist for a year or two, and only then they will want to revive this market, but at least kill I do not see BTC cheaper than$6,000. Someone will say that there is no interest in the cryptocurrency, in the search engines, too, there is no activity, but remember April, we were in the same situation, but the turn followed. Someone will say that it was a rebound inside the downtrend, perhaps so.
But remember the Nasdaq, and Bitmain just announced the launch of an IPO in the 4th quarter of 2018. Why would such giants climb into a drowning ship?
In the current situation, I act as follows:
- I buy tokens that carry good prospects and real application (example: Eth, Neo, Act, Eos, Ast).

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

I think this is very likely. If bitcoin prices rise, then I think it's more than $6,000. He may be higher. Every year cryptocurrencies have a large number of people entering. The two years are the most critical two years.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?
I think we are towards 6000$ since the price couldn't break 9000$ and fell back to the lowest point right now. It's somewhat good for cheap buying.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

I would propose to purchase them two, both are great and best rank in crypto. On the off chance that you split your speculation into a few coins its more protected and you can take benefit from them two.
olayinka297

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact?

I'm not sure the bull has entered yet. Oh, and personally i blame gravity for this decline.
Damn gravity, always pulling stuff.. down   Angry

Ohhh year!!! This Gravity - disgusting... Let us just shut this thing off. I never believe that it is useful. Hey... (whispering) also have heard about Illuminati causing this stuff
I would add that there is not enough fuel in the rocket, that's why it is falling.
You do have some enjoyments on here about that gravity thing. lol  Grin  Im still surprised that there are still people who got shocked when we do see prices are going down without even knowing that this is really a volatile market.We might even see 5k or 4k in upcoming years.No one really knows but rest things assured that even you are an experienced investor if you do make a purchase on high prices with having this decline this would really freak you out.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Maybe even today it hits 6000 $, in last two days is the degradation very high. I'm worried about my money.

Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

The way Bitcoin is falling in the last 24 hours, it seems that Bitcoin might return back to $5000 as Bitcoin is being traded nearly at $6,700 and one more push back to bitcoin may result Bitcoin price near $6,000. This will not only affect Bitcoin but also have a bad effect on all the other coins as they are also hit badly when Bitcoin falls sharply. I think we should HOLD until the market is recovered and Bitcoin is powerful again.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

2 days ago I dont believe but now it totally can be happened. there are many whales and sharks dump the market meanwhile the IMF announced that Crypto can replace fiat money in the future. So, I believe the future of bitcoin

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Maybe bitcoin will drop in the lowest price, I myself still confused what caused this fluctuation. Whether it's the beginning of the start of the bearish or the beginning of the end of bitcoin at the top of the crypto?. We are all sad to see the crypto market every day red continues, seeing the value we used to buy decreased almost 50%. News of this Dip is still confusing, I can only conclude this may be aimed at reducing trading activities and continuing long-term investment.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Yes, bitcoin has returned to 6K $positions. Oh, we're going to have to go that long way again.. I hope we've hit rock bottom now.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

For a long time there was a rumuor which bull run will start but it happened the opposite of expectations. Again, the price of bitcoin hit 6000 dollars. It has become so annoying, the same scenario has been repeated over and over again for months.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

The bitcoin's price is nearly $6800 now, and I think it can reach lower levels in following days. But I always think that, we might see the bull season in a near future. Just stay away from panic sell, that's all.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I hope that this is the last fall before the big rise in the price of the crypto currency. But it is very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio decreases.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

2 days ago I dont believe but now it totally can be happened. there are many whales and sharks dump the market meanwhile the IMF announced that Crypto can replace fiat money in the future. So, I believe the future of bitcoin
 Constant change is possible sometimes it is beyond our expectation, whales are really getting into this to manipulate the price of bitcoin, they initially dump their coins to facilitate the panic reaction and rebuy it, doubled or even tripled the numbers but an almost same price, it is a simple logic but very effective. The good thing is that many of us still believe that falling is the opposite of rising and it gonna happens in the crypto world.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Yes now the price of coins is falling, if based on fundamental analysis this is because the world will soon welcome the Muslim holiday, so it is likely that many people or investors who sell their coins to buy all the necessities in welcoming the day. Hopefully after the warning is finished the price of Bitcoin and other coins can get better again.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Maybe even today it hits 6000 $, in last two days is the degradation very high. I'm worried about my money.
I do not believe Bitcoin will fall again to $6000 value and will rather rise because the market prediction by few great experts has been very optimistic and also the amount of money invested in Bitcoin has gone way too far. This much amount of money might not allow the price to fall this much again. The fall in the prices is also a market game and in other words can be depicted as the invisible hand theory.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

The decline trend has not survived. It looks like the horizon does not seem to improve anymore. We will continue to wait a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: