Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC back to $6000 ?  (Read 3971 times)
edwinBWZ

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

The price bitcoin has fallen a lot in the last 1-2 months but it has risen again this week.and Bitcoin already up to $7000 and I hope the price Bitcoin will actually grow and grow as the time go on.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?
It is better to be ready for the fact that soon the bull market and bitcoin until stable shows a level of 7k. I wonder how it will dynamically rise and reach the level of 10k at the end of this year.
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

many people think 7k dollars is the cheapest bitcoin price for this month and tends to signal that bitcoin will return to the month before the end of the year.
Bitcoin actually is still in good position when we're thinking back the past history chart of bitcoin. This could be called "okay". Even bitcoin falls at the rate of $4000, bitcoin is still worth it as cryptocurrency. I think no one here underestimate bitcoin, because no matter bitcoin falls, it will always return.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?
The process of transforming the crypto market is fast and complex. Rapid price increases and rapid evaporation are normal. I think the number of trade participants is huge. They anticipate Bitcoin prices will increase and when Bitcoin increases they accelerate the price. But $ 6,000 is hard to come by when the $ 7,277 is a problem. Bitcoin will be priced at $ 10,000 in September.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

mining costs are over $5 k so watch us not go under taht, miners or BTc ARE LIKE CRY BABIES FROM GRADE 3

all these people that are claiming btc is dead and going back to $500 or $1000 have rocks in their head and do not
understand how blockchain and mining proof works.

do not believe me? come back and revisit my comment here in 5 months. I will be correct, as the alogrithms and
action already will.

plus my bots i have going

plus the short interest of bitcoin right now at all time HIGHS

last time taht happened, the bears and SHORTERS got slaughter 70 days out. LOL. good luck to bears, ;they will need it.

again, come back and visit my comment here in a few months!!!

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

BTC is currently growing at a slower rate, but they are priced at over $ 7,000. This is a good thing and a sign of recovery of the cryptographic market, I believe in the coming months the price of coins will rise.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

The price of Bitcoin is indeed very high.
Today the price of Bitcoin is $ 7000.
This really surprised many people, many people thought that the price of Bitcoin would be stable and recover.
But we are all wrong, the price of Bitcoin has decreased in price and many altcoins have decreased in price as well.
Hopefully, this will soon improve and recover so that many people trade coins well.
Benladeng

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I think this trend may be caused by whales/sharks. When they raise the price of coins to a certain height, they will start selling coins and let those retail investors take over!
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

It is impossible to build an unambiguous forecast. In any case, we are talking about guesses based on the events of the past or promises in the future. Neither gives one hundred percent information about the future development of the course.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Yes, that's right. The price of bitcoin reaches a price of $ 6000 USD / BTC in my opinion is still low. Considering that the price of bitcoin has ever reached $ 20,000 USD / BTC, the decline experienced is currently more than 50%. This doesn't just happen to bitcoin, but some big altcoins like Ethereum also experience the same thing. But bitcoin is still the most popular altcoin, both for investment and trading. Because of this factor, I believe that bitcoin can reach its peak price again

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

So you think bitcoin will go back to that price again? well its time to take away all the negativity cause bitcoin will heading towards 10,000$ which will lead to new ath.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Now the price of altcoin is slowly increasing with the increased price of bitcoin. As you can see only now there.is no sudden increase in the bitcoin price. Gradually the price is not increasing fastly. Maybe there is no chance for bitcoin to decrease its price below 6400$.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

I am convinced that Bitcoin will not return to the price of $ 6,000.
Everything's possible but I'm not convince as well now that we will see $6,000 back again.
There was too much correction and it's time for Bitcoin to start growing. I think the turn has already taken place
I think its time and we are now done with these corrections. The only time that we will see another correction might be next year and as of typing this, bitcoin's ready to hit $7,400 anytime from now on. This must be the start of bull run as others have said.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

The current price has experienced a price increase and has now reached over 7000 $. now the presentation of bitcoin prices has experienced a price increase
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

At the beginning of the day, bitcoin was at the level of 7,300 and continues its small growth. These are very good indicators that can pull and all the alts for themselves. Whether bears will escape from this trap, let's see.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

I am convinced that Bitcoin will not return to the price of $ 6,000. There was too much correction and it's time for Bitcoin to start growing. I think the turn has already taken place

I am also waiting for Bitcoin price growth. Suppose, we, the guys that did not leave the market and did not sell their cryptocurrencies will be awarded soon for our great patience.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

it is not expected to fall so hard in these times of the year so I do not think you need to be afraid friends do not panic.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

Most likely this month Bitcoin will fall below 6000 dollars, it should not be afraid as I am sure that such a price will not be long and I want to believe that next year the price will be several times larger.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

This year is a great test for all holders. I'd like that I don't buy BTC at the winter. But with such volatility people with some free money have an excellent chance to grow own BTC portfolio if it not happen much earlier. I don't doubt in the BTC future that's why I use such chances to accumulate
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

BTC has touched $6000 multiple times already so not way to know for sure if it is going to do it one more time or not. Hoping that today's Goldman news related selloff should be just one day event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: