Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]] Action required to save NXT  (Read 6909 times)
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:47:26 PM

I was thinking this, too.

Why the hell would CfB openly have that in his sig if it's such a BIG shady deal?

It's been there all the time.

As for demanding proof of identity: you are turning around the burden of proof.

You want in and demand proof of identity.

That's the same as wanting to enter a nightclub and demand the owner/landlord identify himself before you agree to enter. See how crazy that sounds?

Your point is valid where you yourself are concerned, but the conclusions you reach from that are fraught with assumptions.

They might be true, they might not.

However, the fact that things are unclear does not equal shady dealings.

These are *your* assumptions and judgements. These *your* fears. I must say I am a bit underwhelmed by the weight pf evidence you attribute to the research you have done.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garcias

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:51:22 PM

Man, u made my day week!

Post ur Nxt account, I'll send u 1K.

You don't seem to understand that if you do not clear the issues I raised you can never hope of big success of Nxt.

Let me explain:
Someone above asks me about myself: My name is Stamen Gorchev, owner of www.igrach.com - the online portal which introduced online poker in Bulgaria back in 2006, has over 20,000 registered players and was voted three years in a row among the top 50 most influential affiliate sites in the world - a big achievement for a purely Bulgarian site, as you might agree.

Now I want to do to crypto currencies the same what I did to poker in Bulgaria, only that now I have much more experience, media contacts, and money.

Bai Mangal has been keeping me informed about the progress you were making and I felt confident when I opened a special forum room for Nxt in http://hash.bg

Two days ago I announced that I will buy 24.000 Nxt with 1BTC and then will sell at the same price any forum member who might wish to invest. The 24K Nxt were sold out in one hour - cause people prefer buying 10,000 of something instead of 0.5 units of something else (but similar).... simple human psychic well investigated by Kahneman and Tversky....

After you slip-up yesterday, I remembered the FBI call story and did my research. Then I posted in our forum my findings and sent BTC instead of Nxt for the money I had received.

Unless this anonymity and vagueness behind Nxt gets cleared, I will never remove the warning about Nxt on the site and no serious portal will ever do. Think about it!

About the secretly kept P2P principle - the main driving force behind Nxt. Hope sells...true.. but consider this. Let's say you have the P2P discovery and introduce it to Nxt in April. If it is so ingenious, Bitcoin will copy it right away - because the big money of Wall Street is behind bitcoin and will never be behind Nxt as long as you keep managing it this way.

As for your donation proposal of 1000Nxt. If this posting of mine succeeds in waking up the community and somehow helps you realise what the right course of action is, I think you will be much more generous to me.

All best to all

stamen123 you did a good research but they will keep making fun of you in order to keep their lies...
more NXT fanboys will come over and over again...
just keep calm...

Support DigiByte Smiley
DGB:DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

You need to learn the difference between "fanboy" and "someone who just doesn't agree". Smiley

garcias

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

You need to learn the difference between "fanboy" and "someone who just doesn't agree". Smiley

yes yes
the list of fanboys of some coins here on bitcointalk is too damn high

Support DigiByte Smiley
DGB:DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:07:44 PM

I read through this and have to say I am disappointed. Was expecting some real evidence, but all your points are merely based on a hunch.

eMunie uses Java... is CfB behind that too?  Cheesy
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

yes yes
the list of fanboys of some coins here on bitcointalk is too damn high

This surprises you in a subforum called "Alternate cryptocurrencies"?  Huh

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:10:44 PM

Great post.

That said and after reading all this, why do you think that NXT should be forcefully saved at all?

In the next 1-2 months, at least 2 more 2nd gen platforms (etherum, emunie, bts?) will be launched, having much better funding by community or investors, developed by crypto experts (as they claim), and with a much better and predictable early distribution model. These platforms should provide all the features, that NXT claims to be working on, out of box.

If the market sees that he has a better opportunity going with these platforms, rather then playing to NXT founders game (if there is one), NXT will be eventually pushed away by market forces naturally.

The only thing that I can think for the moment being beneficial for the community, is pointing it at these alternatives, as a potentially better and more solid investment options, rather then investing in NXT.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

ahhh growing pains....

At least he didn't write scam in big red letters.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:15:03 PM

ahhh growing pains....

At least he didn't write scam in big red letters.

Smiley

His very first words
First of all, let me state that I am one of the biggest Nxt fans...
clearly indicated that he was going to troll...
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:53:33 PM

Grin Grin Grin
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:06:53 PM

There seems to be an issue where BCnext abruptly stopped the IPO and released them to the market at a much higher price. CFB claims he is as much in dark about it (CFB and some investor td... has been fighting all over the forums about this). If it turns out that they indeed are they same person then that potentially makes him very dodgy to say the least.

No, I'm a very different person, though CFB and I actually would agree on a lot of things like PoS vs PoW mining - too bad the NXT presale issue has come between us.

I'm not sure how to verify I'm a different person than CFB on the forum, but I'm open to suggestions if there is interest.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:08:31 PM

There seems to be an issue where BCnext abruptly stopped the IPO and released them to the market at a much higher price. CFB claims he is as much in dark about it (CFB and some investor td... has been fighting all over the forums about this). If it turns out that they indeed are they same person then that potentially makes him very dodgy to say the least.

No, I'm a very different person, though CFB and I actually would agree on a lot of things like PoS vs PoW mining - too bad the NXT presale issue has come between us.

I'm not sure how to verify I'm a different person than CFB on the forum, but I'm open to suggestions if there is interest.

Hell, I was going to use another account, but I'm too drunk. Gimme 10 mins to pick another account...
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

Hilarious!
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

Cheesy
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

but I'm too drunk.

Here's hoping for a hilariously drunk update to Nxt tomorrow. 

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

By they I meant CFB and BCnext - not you and CFB.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:17:46 PM

conspiracy theory Grin
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:18:44 PM

As I already stated a few times, BCNext is a different person. I hold him locked in my mom's basement.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:26:21 PM

As I already stated a few times, BCNext is a different person. I hold him locked in my mom's basement.

I initially replied to someone who asked if it matters if you two are the same person, to which I said it does coz that may indicate you are a manipulator.

Anyways, I have no idea about all these business, not having followed initially and not having the heart to invest when it was over 100x. I would like to say good luck (not that you need it - I guess you are sitting on millions), but I am mostly hoping for a crash and burn sceneraio (I know, I know, thats being petty - but I am no Gandhi).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: