Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38081 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
In my view, it will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Not because of pumping events, the actual value of ETH is now at $ 1k2 and it is being underestimated by the manipulation of shark.
I always believe in the future of ETH and hold it up to 2020.
yes, I agree with you that the price of all coins especially Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as happened at the of 2017, I always think positive and sure the price of Ethereum over time will increase.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

What do you thinking?
In my view, it will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Not because of pumping events, the actual value of ETH is now at $ 1k2 and it is being underestimated by the manipulation of shark.
I always believe in the future of ETH and hold it up to 2020.
yes, I agree with you that the price of all coins especially Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as happened at the of 2017, I always think positive and sure the price of Ethereum over time will increase.
Of course over time ETH price may rise very high but not this year because the downtrend is lasting more than 6 months and there is no clear sign of the new recovery. I think the market has risen sharply in 2017 and 2018 will be very difficult to repeat as the demand for investment in Cryptocurrency is decreasing and many investors have left the market.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

What do you thinking?
Frankly speaking, I see a lot of great prospects with Ethereum but reflecting the current mood of the market, it may go down further before finding its feet back. Ethereum is not just a coin but a big project for further development of other projects by developers. Ethereum is actually the next big thing to happen.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

At present, ETH is falling deeply, perhaps they will be the worst, and ETH will rise again in the near future. Maybe in August, the price of the coins will explode and you will be richer.

BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

In fact, the market has already told you the answer, but Ethereum will continue to decline. This is my opinion. I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. Only decline will rise.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Actually no one can predict how the current state of bitcoin or ETH, because we have seen ourselves how the market itself is unstable and can be easily affected later, but I predict the ETH value is expected to triple in the future, but the growth of the future his past is very healthy despite fluctuations like other altcoins. The current fall is somewhat alarming but can still take advantage of this situation to collect as many ETHs as possible for big profits. Let's see what happens.
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I think ETH still go down now but maybe some 2 or 3 months will be up again. This time to buy and hold until market be raised up
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

What do you thinking?

I think ETHereum will beck to 800$ soon, and my December predict is 5000 - 7000 $ , but we can see togather
Liberty777

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

What do you thinking?

I think ETHereum will beck to 800$ soon, and my December predict is 5000 - 7000 $ , but we can see togather

My predict is 3500 - 4500 $ per ethereum in January of 2019,  and longterm price many 15000$ in 2022.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

I think ETH still go down now but maybe some 2 or 3 months will be up again. This time to buy and hold until market be raised up
As of now market prices are in the red zone for  quite few months now. Market volatility is unevitable so we cannot just know and predict when the price go down or up,so mostly the prices of the coins in the market including ethereum will matter to the price of the bitcoin.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

The price of all the coins is in downtrend only, ethereum price also very low now. Bitcoin price would affect all the altcoins price also. Due to low price of ethereum now you can buy and hold it for future. Currenly it has no growth, but Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin. So it has a bright future, many projects are now coming based on ethereum.  This will make ethereum price more valuable in future.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

What do you thinking?

I think it is likely to continue its fall just like many other altcoins. I hope the price of bitcoin get recover soon and all of the coin prices reach high values again.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

What do you thinking?
As of now I don't have any idea what will happen to ethereum because if this down trend. And hopefully it will recover so our holdings will gain a profit and hopefully this down trend will be over.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

It is hard for anyone today to predict the price of ETH up or down, so I think that if we hold the longer the opportunity for us to sell at high prices is ok. So I recommend holding them for the longest time possible.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

No one can predict the exact price of the altcoin up or down, so I think you should hold the safest way, the opportunity will come to you if you know patience.
Umar001bakry

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:36 AM

I hope the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to creep up. Even the bitkoin price is often ups and downs on the market ..

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

What do you thinking?
I am personally convinced that Ethereum will rise again and be profitable in the future and in this way, the price of Ethereum is indeed decreasing and with this decline, many people are investing and many people are buying Ethereum for the future

MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

What do you thinking?
I am personally convinced that Ethereum will rise again and be profitable in the future and in this way, the price of Ethereum is indeed decreasing and with this decline, many people are investing and many people are buying Ethereum for the future

Patience is a virtue ,an excellent and safest way to become more wealthier by the future. This kind of crypto is good for long term and having patience is  the only weapon we have to used to gain success in this battle. Moreover, Eth has starting to grow immensely and many investors resembling the idea of having a price pumping up. So, as long you hold you gain good and reliable profits in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

in my belief, ethereum will surely rise, we only have to hold on for the results we want.
seen from last year that in August the price of crypto all began to rise
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

No one knows whether ethereum's value will rise or fall this year. The bear market shows that as bitcoin's value fall down, other altcoins are affected. The market situation now is slightly alarming yet it is also an advantage for everyone to buy profitable coins. We will just hope ethereum will pump higher until the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: