Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest?  (Read 1509 times)
windman8080

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

I think there are a lot of promising projects out there, they're just hard to find as there are about 3 ICOs a day, but the first thing you have to look at is if you have any products ready, or at least some models they can show, that's pretty attractive for investors, you also have to look at how they get along with the community, and if they're open to criticism and advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Analyse the project which you want to.invest read.roadmap.whitepaper Read Price ups and downs History And follow starategy for.invest
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

The best option for an investment will be the coin that is the most stable in the market, for today it is an etherium
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

The best option for an investment will be the coin that is the most stable in the market, for today it is an etherium
Stability is when the coin goes away in the minus 5% then in 10%. Or what kind of stability are you talking about. It is clear that eth will grow by its $ 500, but I do not consider it to be stability.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Look out for the projects use case. Areas offering blockchain services like scalability tends to have more marketing force. Also ensure the team is well grounded and experienced to handle such project

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

Go to coinmarket cap and look for the top coins in the market and do some research about them and that will become the key for you to know the best cryptocurrency to invest with your hard earned money, there is no shortcut to know it because you need to do it by yourself but at the end, it will all pay off for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mosdesign
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I usually trust the old and secure coin for investment but some times if i have money to risk i put little in other coin too.

quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

In crypto market first we observe and check all the information like technology,purpose ,scalability of any crypto currency and then we take a risk of invest in it and also holding of it.
Good.!!
for me doing research on the altcoin currency is a big part of how i invest and how much.!!
MonDay

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Just wonder, how much to drop to Alts? To get reasonable profit later.
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

I think you should look for investor groups, and you join them. Investing together will make it easy to find good projects
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

Here are some basic steps to see if your chosen cryptocurrency is predestined for success or not. Here are some points:
1. Know who is behind the project.
2. Find out which markets your favorite is selling. In the early stages, the cryptocurrency is marketed only on one or two exchanges.
3. You should also be aware of developers' partnerships and cooperation with crypto-sounding companies.
4. Look for the history of price development crippled.
5. It is absolutely necessary to understand the cryptocurrency technology that has gained your attention and its usability in the real world.
6. The cryptocurrency to be invested have a so-called roadmap.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

before investment i think you should study about coin is carefully.
firstly analyze the project
team behind the project
their products and usability in the world
look for the history of price development

Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

if you need to invest in new coins, which are already available on the market, earlier than you could study and learn about their avenue maps, and the way to promote their tokens when ico has reached the tough cap. that is what I used to do before investing in new cash.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

it depends on your trading strategies and market conditions, as for me now i'm buying fresh, prospective projects at ico price or even lower, without big centralized exchange listings and main net launched, etc. and of course i believe that the market in general will start to recover soon.
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Predicting anything in cryptocurrency world is hard. I highly recommend you do your research. So many great coins, learn about that coins before invest..!!
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.
Good projects and legit that is the best way to invest. It depends on the value of a certain coin and the stability of the market.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Before investing in a new coin, you must learn about it as much as possible. See the data on the official website, analyze the potential of the project, follow the news and feedback, find out who is the sponsors. Also, YouTube reviews to new tokens become popular. For example, I consider Caspian a good and promising altcoin for today. The project launches a new contest, I think it may interest some of you, guys (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886561.0).
MonDay

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Now I heard of rating agency Cryptototem.
Anybody know it? Or somy experience with it?
Can I trust it?
Thank you.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Everyone should look into the project the ICO has chosen and analyze how thats going to capture the market. Then look into the roadmap they have drawn upon and checkout how well they traveled towards its achievement. Checkout the members who is behind the screen running the play. Not everyone can run and lead the project to success. Only the team with best experienced team and members can get themselves capture the market with their products. They indeed should have their own infrastructure as this would enforce them to be legal and maintain their market, name and fame they already set.  

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Investments are always risks, and the cryptocurrency market is an increased risk due to high volatility. I choose proven coins with a well-formed community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: