Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Klondike Coin  (Read 536 times)
bitcointodayand (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

Please DM me with price. Thank you.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:14:32 PM

Nobody is selling Cheesy

This is huge men,... buy some Radeon cards and start mining it, now that you still can Smiley
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

Nobody is selling Cheesy

This is huge men,... buy some Radeon cards and start mining it, now that you still can Smiley

Can I mine it with intel card? i3 processor.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

Nobody is selling Cheesy

Can I mine it with intel card? i3 processor.

Honestly, i don't have a clue... i'm using AMD because they are the best to mine it. You need to download cgminer and then you need to configure your script file that it take the right information...
bitcointodayand (OP)

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:24:46 PM

Nobody is selling Cheesy

Why do you believe that no one is selling? What is current price?

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Im selling for 0.00212 bitcoin for each klondike. Nothing less than that. As will most KDC miners.

Have 150 klondike for (immediate) sale.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:32:07 PM

Im selling for 0.00212 bitcoin for each klondike. Nothing less than that. As will most KDC miners.

Have 150 klondike for (immediate) sale.

That is a correct price, if you see how difficult it has become to mine this one... unbelievable!!!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

selling 800 kdc for 0.10
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:39:20 PM

selling 800 kdc for 0.10
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked somebody needs money urgently!!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Why so cheap?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:46:28 PM

just a tiny portion, in case the coin dies
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

selling 800 kdc for 0.10
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked somebody needs money urgently!!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Why so cheap?

Because any BTC for this is TOO expensive

It has no innovation, it is just another clone. Sure it was not as premined instamined as much as some.... however still nothing innovative about it.

If you have no innovation you need a huge community like doge. This coin has neither.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

selling 800 kdc for 0.10

Why so cheap?

Because any BTC for this is TOO expensive

It has no innovation, it is just another clone. Sure it was not as premined instamined as much as some.... however still nothing innovative about it.

If you have no innovation you need a huge community like doge. This coin has neither.

No innovation??? Has BTC innovation??? or LTC???  And honestly if you check the roadmap then this coin has a lot more to offer then all the other coins together that were released in 2014.
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

What is so great about this coin are the dev's behind it. Posting on almost every page in topic. Realizing things in 1 week where others dev's need to hire ppl for it or release it after a month.

If you see what they have plannend and what they realized in a short time.. i have many trust, very KDC. Wow

Combined with the smooth launch and no premine, this coin proves that a dev dont need a premine. The dev's are doing everything for "free" and thus are working very hard to make this one work. The miners from hour zero have given away hunderds and hunderds of coins in give away, the faucet and as donation towards the dev. I see this as a strong (and growing) community that have true believe and really care about the development / value-increasment instead of only trying to get rich quick.

Much trust
Big believe
So real
Wow

What is plannend for Klondike - The Goldrush Coin ?

IN PROGRESS

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

Facebook Wallet & Tipper - Currently in Development and will be launched by February. This app will give you the ability to Send and Receive coins with facebook friends. Invite Facebook friends to join the Klondike Coin App with information on where to trade / mine etc. There will be more features added to this as the months go on, but any features you would like to see added please add a post to this thread.

Twitter Tipper - Currently in Development and like the Facebook app will be released by the end of January. The twitter tipper will give you the ability to send and receive KDC via tweets on twitter.

Klonpay - This will give merchants and users the ability to accept and use KDC on their online services. Think Bitpay / Paypal thats what were aiming for. Development on this will not start until the 2nd week of February.

KDC Roulette Game - As you can probably imagine its a roulette game for KDC! Will be released by end of Feb 2014.

KDC Lottery - As the name describes this will allow users to buy KDC lottery tickets for KDC - Winner takes all. Released January 31st 2014

KDC Poker - Play Poker with KDC - Released February 27th 2014

KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014

KDC Metro Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 28th January 2014

KDC Windows Phone Wallet - Currently being developed. Launches 28th January 2014

KDC Forum - Currently being developed. Launches 22nd January 2014

KDC Merchandise Store - Buy Klondike Coin Merchandise with KDC. Launches February 2014

ABE Block Explorer - End of January

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0 for more info and start buying / mining KDC

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: