Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose Bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
Mia-

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

in my opinion because bitcoin is very popular among investors and very interested so much choose bitcoin
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?

Bitcoin is the leader of the whole crypto market. All investors are following Bitcoins movement before make their decisions. Bitcoin is the best coin and has a great future ahead of it.

Correct, since bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies most of those coins are depending to the movement or fluctuation of bitcoin into our community. I guess there's no wrong if we choose bitcoin, because they give us income if they know how they can handle it. There's a lot of opportunity in crypto world thru help of bitcoin so there's no wrong if they choose it to used for long time. I never regret choosing bitcoin as investment because lastly I invest I was earn double of my investment.
pinang

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is already a mainstay for everyone, because bitcoin is the king of the other coins, because until now the development of bitcoin is very high, and stout investors who follow bitcoin.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Because Bitcoin has the highest reputation, usually the novice only knows Bitcoin, and only trusts Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also relatively stable. After all, it is currently the encryption leader.
NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

Because Bitcoin has the highest reputation, usually the novice only knows Bitcoin, and only trusts Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also relatively stable. After all, it is currently the encryption leader.

It does. There is more people trying to make purchases with Bitcoin rather than just spending it on other coins. Bitcoin should stay as the #1 coin for a while.
sawit

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

because more people are familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins, let alone bitcoin development faster and more reliable, many invertors invest in bitcoin compared to other good and trusted coins, but nobody can match the bitcoin.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

because more people are familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins, let alone bitcoin development faster and more reliable, many invertors invest in bitcoin compared to other good and trusted coins, but nobody can match the bitcoin.
People always choose bitcoin because of the profit that we can have when investing. Aside from investing in bitcoin we can also use this as payment online. A lot of features actually that bitcoin has compared with other altcoins so this is the top coin that users has.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mabuk

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:49:59 AM

a good question, because the development of bictoin is better, for many fomula are familiar with bitcoin in coin-coin appeals, to invest better in bitcoin, moreover many invertors invest in bitcoin compared to other coins.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

As simple as bitcoin is the most well known crypto in the whole world or simply say bitcoin is the king of all altcoin. Many people still choose bitcoin to buy because of its advantages compare to other altcoin that have good value and potential too. Bitcoin is the only one crypto that lots of business and country adopt it as payment as mode of payment one of that is the Amazon online shop. Thats the reason why lots of people still choose bitcoin even lots of potential coin and high valued coin in the market.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:14:34 AM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?

I think what is the think in bitcoin that the other coins does not have is the solid foundation. It is already proven that btc dominated the cryptocurrency for many decades. It has already mold many millionaires. In this fact alone every one is driven to still invest on BTC.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

Bitcoin has the highest growth rate in the market and another thing is that there are more people who are interested on bitcoins because it was very popular and on the maintream, most of the social media's are promoting bitcoins more than other cryptocurrency that makes the community of bitcoins to grow even more.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

Bitcoin is the world's main coin the future crypto is more promising than other coins, so I think it's natural that many people choose Bitcoin because they want to make big profits and get success in the future.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

because bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency and the most expensive coin today, bitcoin is also a mecca of all crypto currencies. therefore i choose bitcoin
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

because from the first I use bitcoin and my opinion no one can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin currency is crypto, so bitcoin is global in online work so far.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

choosing bitcoin is an obligation for traders and owners of crypto coins, because bitcoin is one of the best and most popular coins in crypto, so I think bitcoin is more secure and stable than any risk including huge losses, so I think choosing a bitcoin is a must.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

Bitcoin used to be very low cost and now Bitcoin price is very fantastic. And they will not suffer losses with long-term investment for Bitcoin. It's been an awful lot of investors who benefited with invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is capable of ruling in recent years, Bitcoin has a huge influence on the development and growth of the crypto world.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

For example we have lot of mobile brands available but most of the users want Iphone which is for it premium and security like that bitcoin is also the premium and expensive crypto and it is more secured than any other currency that is why many people want to buy bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

I think btc is the most profitable and promising coin in the market. May be other coins can bring us more money as it seems. But at last, you may lose you money instead. So btc will be better.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Because bitcoin is most trusted cryptocurrency as it is the first crypto created. The idea of blockchain technology comes from this BTC so that it is very trusted that leads this coin to be more profitable. The rate is now high and even it is volatile, it can help us to make more profits.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

Personally, people choose bitcoin because they do not really know about other coins.
Bitcoin has a growing community and many people believe this coin to be one of the tools of digital investment in the future.
In addition, the exchange is not too difficult. And of course Bitcoin a lot of devotees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: