Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better, staying long on BTC or USD in this Bear Market  (Read 457 times)
teeshe (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

staying long inside USDT is never a good idea. you should always treat this altcoin with extreme caution.

as for bitcoin price and anything else, if you can't speculate the market it is awlays best to stay out which means going back to fiat or USD if you want and then jump back in whenever you felt like the bear market is over.

Being an hodler in this scenario may be better instead of day trading.
What do you think?
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Depends on how you would risk btc. If you are believer then hodl but if you want to earn more money you can convert it to usd and buy when bear market occours. But remember dude than even crypto traders wants to double their profit by buying cheap prices.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

I always think that the bear market is actually the most suitable time for investment, because the bear market has come at a very low level for all cryptocurrency prices. It is right to choose to buy at the lowest price, and the advantage of the usdt coin is that its price is very stable. Such a coin is suitable for hedging and is not suitable for investment, so I suggest you can store some BTC or ETH.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

The harder and faster we fall the more likely we are to get a reversal that puts an end to this bear market. And see a lot of signs that bearish trend is over.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?
Now bitcoin has not yet risen so high in price to be afraid that it can depreciate for any reason. Therefore, I do not think that it is necessary to withdraw funds from bitcoin during its fall or stagnation. This is an extra waste of money for wasted movement. So far, I think, we need to keep our funds in bitcoin and expect its further price growth.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

I will go long on BTC during bear market, isn’t it the principal of trading to buy low and sell high? I will stock up my BTC before it get on the next bull run.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

The best way is to have free funds in such a market and at each fall to average their positions. Unfortunately, I have most of the money in coins that have sapped by more than 40%.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?

if you don't want to make gains then i will say stay in btc.. hold your btc untill bull run  and  sell your btc for  fiat i will sugest you to do something else  if you are not interested in trade because bull run is not going to start untill the end of this year..

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Which is better?

It really depends on the person. Most people find their safe haven in USDT when there's a blood bath in the market and some people who really do believe in the technology of bitcoin hodl. We need to take advantage of these huge dips by investing more into bitcoin cos whether we like it or not the next halving is fast approaching and by next year we won't be able to see the same values of bitcoin.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

Which is better?
usd prices are very stable and useless to keep for too long, to get a big advantage should store on bitcoin value, bitcoin more promising in appeal usd

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Which is better?
its really hard to decide in this kind of situation, but for me, if I would be ask which one I'm gonna choose, I'll go for btc, its price is low compared to its price last year.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Depends on how you would risk btc. If you are believer then hodl but if you want to earn more money you can convert it to usd and buy when bear market occours. But remember dude than even crypto traders wants to double their profit by buying cheap prices.
I must say that if you are able to go for investing in bitcoin and that you are having this much of the patience that you can hold it for longer time, then there can be no other better way of investing your money as holding of the bitcoin can help you in making of lot more money than any other investment as the market value will keep rising higher, thus will add more money in your account.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

Which is better?
Why bought crypto if you will Hodl it as USDT. If you don't wantbto invest in btc then why not buy other potential altcoins. Converting to USDT is preferable when in bullesh market in order to keep safe the profits.
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

i think for now its better to save usd rather than hold your bitcoin, because now market still unstable and suddenly can be loss in no time..

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Which is better?

For crypto just take bitcoin to stay, never take another because the market is slow and unpredictable ( for now ). Even bitcoin has low price and action price moving, Bitcoin is the main purposes and way to get income. As the main you should stay with it with out ask. Never lost faith with Bitcoin and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I think it's better to stay longer in BTC, and now the market has been fixed for several months. It's meaningless to change to USDT at this time, it will make you lose many opportunities. I think there is not much bubble in the market now.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Which is better?
At the moment, I think it's best to keep all of your investments in the BTC, although its price has fallen sharply but after a while it will definitely begin to grow and it will be a good growth that will give us good money.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

No such thing as staying long on USD when the bearish market occur, instead, you are going to buy BTC with that USD and will ended up being bitcoin bagholder aswell. So basically, holding BTC, you need patience and wait until the market turns bullish and finally you can sell it,
holding USD you will need to buy BTC in order to make profit, also what's the point of holding USD tho? if you want to make decent profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

I think it is better to keep holding your bitcoin or even buy more now that the price is low so you can sell and make more profit when the market recovers because when it recovers, the price of coin will rise and bitcoin has the potential to rise higher than other coin.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

I guess it depends on your on how fast you trade the btc or how patient you are to hold. When it drops, buy more. There is a tread line you can follow. If it drops even more, buy even more. Don't be afraid of the swings. Sometimes the problem of impatience is CASH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: