Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688919 times)
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:14:48 AM

Vote.....

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:17:56 AM

When I saw the two-stage IPO trap, I knew the coin should definitely die.

A friend of mine thought it is pretty clever because it will keep a community working for the coin in next 90 days.
joknjokn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:35:15 AM

I'm going to implement a ReddCoin "awarding system", or what-to-call-it, on my project cravegig.com and the in-development storiis.com (mobile app also in development). I don't know yet, if I can manage to do it before the official api/system, but if I do, I will switch to the official system when ready.

I'm thinking of something like this on cravegig: "Get a certain amount of ReddCoins for each crave your friends do after referering them, and donate ReddCoins to a concert you crave in order to make it happen. Get ReddCoins when sharing a cravegig band-profile on facebook. The venue that fulfills your crave will get your donated ReddCoins, which they can spend on advertisement etc.", and on storiis: "Show your appreciation of funny stories/words/users by giving them ReddCoins by the click of some Digg-like button.".

What do you think?

Also, i'm a php-developer and graphics designer to some extend. Tell me if I can help with something, maybe I will!

Someone should make ReddCoin-awarding-system-plugins for CMS-systems like Drupal, Wordpress. (I might make one for Drupal.).

I really do believe in this coin, and I like the developer's attitude.

Anyone made a faucet yet? I might try, but I don't have access to a server where I can install the wallet, so maybe it won't work.

Greetings from Denmark.
MegaHolic

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

When I saw the two-stage IPO trap, I knew the coin should definitely die.

A friend of mine thought it is pretty clever because it will keep a community working for the coin in next 90 days.

Agree. This concept introduced some ideas from the modern financing industry.If we take this project as an venture investment, the role we played in first stage is similar to venture capital did in first round of financing.Consider the risk we had taken, it is really ridiculous if you just sell your coin for a 5-10 fold price. The best strategy is that you just sell small portion of it and keep the remain. Then maybe you could get a 10x-20x return.

nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:51:53 AM

I'm going to implement a ReddCoin "awarding system", or what-to-call-it, on my project cravegig.com and the in-development storiis.com (mobile app also in development). I don't know yet, if I can manage to do it before the official api/system, but if I do, I will switch to the official system when ready.

I'm thinking of something like this on cravegig: "Get a certain amount of ReddCoins for each crave your friends do after referering them, and donate ReddCoins to a concert you crave in order to make it happen. Get ReddCoins when sharing a cravegig band-profile on facebook. The venue that fulfills your crave will get your donated ReddCoins, which they can spend on advertisement etc.", and on storiis: "Show your appreciation of funny stories/words/users by giving them ReddCoins by the click of some Digg-like button.".

What do you think?

Also, i'm a php-developer and graphics designer to some extend. Tell me if I can help with something, maybe I will!

Someone should make ReddCoin-awarding-system-plugins for CMS-systems like Drupal, Wordpress. (I might make one for Drupal.).

Anyone made a faucet yet? I might try, but I don't have access to a server where I can install the wallet, so maybe it won't work.

Greetings from Denmark.

These types of projects add value to a coin -- THANK-YOU!!!
MegaHolic

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:58:10 AM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

I am not a technical guy. but i guess it could be more atracting to me if the wallet address could be linked to the Social Network Account. It may have several options for you to chose how much coins you would like to spend when you click a "like" or "admire". For most ordinary people, something like the wallet address is really confusing cause different coins have different addresses. what they familar is something like the "account" or "account number".Hope reddcoin soars!    
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:00:14 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

BUILD APP/GAME FOR FACEBOOK BY USING REDDCOINS, IT WILL GAIN PROFIT AND MORE PEOPLE.

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
joknjokn

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:01:34 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

I am not a technical guy. but i guess it could be more atracting to me if the wallet address could be linked to the Social Network Account. It may have several options for you to chose how much coins you would like to spend when you click a "like" or "admire". For most ordinary people, something like the wallet address is really confusing cause different coins have different addresses. what they familar is something like the "account" or "account number".Hope reddcoin soars!    

Maybe it would make sense to brand it as an "All web-wallet coin"? You have the oppertunity to download the wallet, but most people would just create an account and have their wallet/coins there? In that way it would be easy to create more meaningful account numbers.
MegaHolic

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:14:27 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.
Maybe it would make sense to brand it as an "All web-wallet coin"? You have the oppertunity to download the wallet, but most people would just create an account and have their wallet/coins there? In that way it would be easy to create more meaningful account numbers.
That is a good idea. You could also give the applicant a two-stage pins to keep the transaction safe, as most onlinebanking system did.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

United-Miners Reddcoin pool is running well and finding / confirming blocks

https://rdd.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rdd.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.

Still going strong, finding lots of blocks Smiley
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:44:24 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm giving updates every day about what we are doing. Check our website and our posts here.

http://www.reddcoin.com/

I'm currently working on a Reddit tip bot that will be ready to test soon and probably release tomorrow. Ricky is working with the staff we hired on Odesk to build our viral campaign. We are looking for more service to increase awareness about Reddcoin. Every help request we receive was saved and we will contact you soon as your expertise are needed.

I will keep giving updates on what we are doing. Everything will be posted here and on our website. I know it can be hard so find my updates in the forum so I added a link to the latest update on the first post.

Thanks

Reddcoin

Hello, if you need some help from me on promoting the coin on reddit and making the subreddit more active, I'm up for it. I was one of the first ones to subsribe to r/dogecoin and you can see how that turned out.

When you get the tipbot up ans running, this will bring much more traffic (good and bad) to the subreddit.
Currently not holding any coins (maybe like 4k) but will be mining this once my rig arrives so I am open for helping this coin get out there as much as I can.

ricky0819

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

Hey joknjokn can you please email me at pr@reddcoin.com. these are good ideas and we definitely need help with development.
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:25:17 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

joknjokn, I love these ideas. We definitely have to do this. Let us know how we can help you and if there anything we can do.

Thanks

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:37:24 PM

fyi, if anyone used freshmarket, it was hacked.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449796.0
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

fyi, if anyone used freshmarket, it was hacked.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449796.0

Link removed, thanks.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:09:39 PM

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

joknjokn, I love these ideas. We definitely have to do this. Let us know how we can help you and if there anything we can do.

Thanks

Reddcoin

Stuff like this makes me proud of this coin:-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
nitai

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:20:41 PM

I think one thing that would help this coin would be an online wallet. People that want to use this for tipping on social networks are not gonna want to deal with downloading a wallet and the whole blockchain.
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:23:53 PM

how many can i mine reddcoin with 3000 KHASH in 24 hours ?
utens

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:36:50 PM

United-Miners Reddcoin pool is running well and finding / confirming blocks

https://rdd.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rdd.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.

Still going strong, finding lots of blocks Smiley

join!
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:52:56 PM

I think one thing that would help this coin would be an online wallet. People that want to use this for tipping on social networks are not gonna want to deal with downloading a wallet and the whole blockchain.

Exactly. This is in our plan but if it could be done a lot sooner, it would be awesome. We will look into it.

Thanks

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: