Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688919 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

due to no any reddcoin in chinese website,i have introdued Reddcoin to 2 QQ groups of China, people are doubting whether 168 btc can be really used in reddcoin .
whehter Reddcoin Devs can open the detail 168 BTC useing plan, including time plan and money releasing plan?

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet !.
VqATc86bXGRbVsk4RwsvvqE7nGbqu8iR14
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:30:47 AM

due to no any reddcoin in chinese website,i have introdued Reddcoin to 2 QQ groups of China, people are doubting whether 168 btc can be really used in reddcoin .
whehter Reddcoin Devs can open the detail 168 BTC useing plan, including time plan and money releasing plan?

It would be good idea for Reddcoin Devs to tell us about the new plan now that they have got 168 BTCs.
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:09:23 PM

It would be good idea for Reddcoin Devs to tell us about the new plan now that they have got 168 BTCs.
Holiday with booze and hookers in Thailand? Please invite me!
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

I agree. Devs should be transparent in using these money. They should announce every move of their plan. And it should be quicker because the longer they take to move or keep mum over it, the suspicion will start hovering over this coin and this could damage the very purpose of this coin. It is good also for the price. And it will also become a marketing move! Shocked
EventualCoinMillionaire

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:23:44 PM

I agree. I would like to see this plan.

BTC 1juX6F2mgRCMS6meMmH8yjtDXD16GwVfm
DOGE DFznCPX2usMnxzVto2hmcMckhPGyXWVXrZ
RDD RcCqrHqmVh1jF197psMBiYPGdtnoQwREVQ
Xtar

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:25:42 PM

Here is some plan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.msg4844537#msg4844537
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:32:41 PM

Hey! That's only marketing! And what about recruiting people for cross API mechanism? That's the core point on which this coin is standing otherwise there is no difference between other crypto and Redd. Its a long a way ahead, but little steps should be made open as you have done with your logo.
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

Hi everyone,

The plan is still the same as it was before IPCO closed. I will give you more updates when I have more as I always did.

It seem like every transactions from the first distribution got confirmed. I will send the second distribution soon. Contact us if you still didn't receive the first payment.

support@reddcoin.com

thanks

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
jupiter0100

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:19:56 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:45:41 PM by jupiter0100

I wonder how much a Facebook "like" costs these days.

I hope we can prevent this: http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1y586q/attention_dogecoin_has_allegedly_forked_stop/
MegaHolic

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:53:06 PM

Hi everyone,

The plan is still the same as it was before IPCO closed. I will give you more updates when I have more as I always did.

It seem like every transactions from the first distribution got confirmed. I will send the second distribution soon. Contact us if you still didn't receive the first payment.

support@reddcoin.com

thanks

Reddcoin

I still did not receive my first payment. My ID is 319 and I had written a email to you.
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

Hi everyone,

support@reddcoin.com

thanks

Reddcoin

I still did not receive my first payment. My ID is 319 and I had written a email to you.

Hi

Your address was not in the database. You should receive your first payment soon.

thanks

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:56:43 PM

Hey! That's only marketing! And what about recruiting people for cross API mechanism? That's the core point on which this coin is standing otherwise there is no difference between other crypto and Redd. Its a long a way ahead, but little steps should be made open as you have done with your logo.

Agree very much. Allthough marketing is a really important issue. When the Original plan will be real and people start tipping each other with RDD in all social media, then we don't have to spend a single BTC on marketing.
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

We have released our latest wallet, v1.1.1. This release include our new logo and cosmetic changes. You are not required to update to the latest version if you are already running v1.1 but why not?

Change logs v1.1.1

- Added new logo.
- Added spaces in numbers.
- Fix chinese translation.
- Added checkpoints.
- Fix version number.

Windows wallet
reddcoin-qt-v111-win.zip

Mac wallet
Coming soon

Linux wallet
reddcoin-qt-v111-linux.tar.gz

thanks

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
Ganefull

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:47:07 PM

Agree very much. Allthough marketing is a really important issue. When the Original plan will be real and people start tipping each other with RDD in all social media, then we don't have to spend a single BTC on marketing.

Well..."people start tipping each other" because we created a little role play..."The Reddcoin Tipping Army"..its at the same time a organized decentralized structure for distribution of coins...we secure the float of coins, we spread wealth AND we make Reddcoin well known in reddit and beyond.

For your information: The devs also supported this with coins, right from the beginning, when there was no structure yet, spending some tust in the idea.

So investors should also give devs some trust! If you feel nervous because satochis not moving at the moment at coinmarket.io you are invited to support the tipping army...or a concept of promotion you prefer...or develop something else...

those who make all the work also should get some respect and trust...thx...

http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
ontopicplease

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:19:51 PM

Well..."people start tipping each other" because we created a little role play..."The Reddcoin Tipping Army"..its at the same time a organized decentralized structure for distribution of coins...we secure the float of coins, we spread wealth AND we make Reddcoin well known in reddit and beyond.

For your information: The devs also supported this with coins, right from the beginning, when there was no structure yet, spending some tust in the idea.

So investors should also give devs some trust! If you feel nervous because satochis not moving at the moment at coinmarket.io you are invited to support the tipping army...or a concept of promotion you prefer...or develop something else...

Okay, I read about the tipping army and ythink it's a great idea. I like to help, but don't really understand whenever and where to tip people. I like also to make a donation to the dev for the tippingarmy, but wasn't able to find the wallet-address. Sorry, I am a real noob or to old, I don't know. Can  Reddcoin or
 ricky0819 give me the walletaddress, so I can make a donation.
hashbros

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

Come and join http://rdd.hashbros.org

1% fee PPLNS

ricky0819

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Okay, I read about the tipping army and ythink it's a great idea. I like to help, but don't really understand whenever and where to tip people. I like also to make a donation to the dev for the tippingarmy, but wasn't able to find the wallet-address. Sorry, I am a real noob or to old, I don't know. Can  Reddcoin or

Hey no worries! Give some tips out to other redditors by using the tip not at
www.reddit.com/r/reddCoins/wiki/tipbot

Once you register, reply to any comment with:

+/u/reddtipbot 100 RDD

Or

+/u/reddtipbot 100 reddcoins

Happy tipping!!!
Ganefull

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:53:37 PM

Okay, I read about the tipping army and ythink it's a great idea. I like to help, but don't really understand whenever and where to tip people. I like also to make a donation to the dev for the tippingarmy, but wasn't able to find the wallet-address. Sorry, I am a real noob or to old, I don't know. Can  Reddcoin or

ok no problem...i just think working together has a better effect than investigate all the time what the others do...sure trust must be earned, but i think the involved people earned certain trust so far...no one knows what will happen in the future but we are on a good point to push more energy into the system...

if you want to donate for the tipping army, there are different entries...by now: ricky (DEV) and GV2 (me) ...later there will be more "Generals" but this process need some time. you can find the concept (beta-version) here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1xu33w/rdd_tipping_army_aka_reddarmy_concept_draft/

and another discussion about details here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1y57z4/bringing_the_army_forward_evolving_guidelines/

in the concept you also find the distribution model..its designed that way to gurantee a fair distribution and to avoid that just people on th top get the coins...

when you go to the mainpage ob the tipping army subreddit you will find all the distribution threads so far...you can check how the swarm worked so far and you will get a feeling how the system works. also there is a list of all donations i received so far..thanks for stay informed...

more to come  Wink

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
ontopicplease

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:44:21 PM

ok no problem...i just think working together has a better effect than investigate all the time what the others do...sure trust must be earned, but i think the involved people earned certain trust so far...no one knows what will happen in the future but we are on a good point to push more energy into the system...

if you want to donate for the tipping army, there are different entries...by now: ricky (DEV) and GV2 (me) ...later there will be more "Generals" but this process need some time. you can find the concept (beta-version) here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1xu33w/rdd_tipping_army_aka_reddarmy_concept_draft/

and another discussion about details here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1y57z4/bringing_the_army_forward_evolving_guidelines/

in the concept you also find the distribution model..its designed that way to gurantee a fair distribution and to avoid that just people on th top get the coins...

when you go to the mainpage ob the tipping army subreddit you will find all the distribution threads so far...you can check how the swarm worked so far and you will get a feeling how the system works. also there is a list of all donations i received so far..thanks for stay informed...

more to come  Wink

Okay, thanks for explaining. Is this your wallet address for tipping army?
RjJXjMwLhKfDq9mJDU4x4nCYpy2Wis2zLQ
Ganefull

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:51:36 PM

more to come  Wink

Okay, thanks for explaining. Is this your wallet address for tipping army?
RjJXjMwLhKfDq9mJDU4x4nCYpy2Wis2zLQ

no...i use the tipbot as tipping army wallet: Ri9ToVpJPha5Gzp6yygVD2bGYcag4Chsg9

...unfortunatly tipbot makes no note for incoming transactions from outside the tipbotsystem, just adds the coins...because im putting it into a list, can you write a PM with the amount?

thx for support.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: