Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688919 times)
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

We enabled purchase of various digital prepaid cards (Skype, Amazon, Steam, iTunes, Xbox, Playstation and GooglePlay) for RDD, directly from your Cryptonator account. Delivery 1-6 hours (max 24 hours)

[im]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3uJJKXIAAA4nrx.jpg[/img]

Is this internationally available? Which type of card is it or what company authorizes it?
Looking forward to see the website of this card.
Hope this can be used it ATMs and Shopping centers other than online shopping.
These kind of third party development is a great crowd puller for RDD coin.
Expecting more in the run way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:46:33 AM

Is this internationally available? Which type of card is it or what company authorizes it?

Non-Regional cards (Skype, Steam) are available to users worldwide, card will be redeemed and exchanged in the recipient’s local currency.

XBOX live available in all Xbox Live countries where Xbox Live Gold memberships are supported.

Amazon gift cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Not valid for amazon.de or amazon.co.uk yet

iTunes, PSN, GooglePlay are good for US users only, or for users which hold US accounts in these services.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:47:22 PM

Anyone have any idea of the month in which social x would be launched?

If I had to guess I would say April 2015, and even then no rise in value. We are seeing a shift in CC m(Look at changetip) RDD just couldn;t fit the bill. RDD loses another round. I put it to rest and moved into better things.

It's pretty obvious that you're bitter so why wasting your time with useless FUD over and over again? Changetip is a centralised service, it's NOT user friendly and you need an account, load a balance and all that crap. And even then you have to pay fees. So cool...

The upcoming tipping platform is nothing like this half-assed attempt at achieving a viable decentralised, free, user friendly AND universal tipping platform STRAIGHT FROM YOUR OWN WALLET without giving control of YOUR money to ANY third party. So please keep the FUD to yourself since it's crystal clear that you are only trolling because you got butt-hurt by who knows what, which is sad.

Good luck with your life, you'll need it.

DD out, don't expect a reply from me.

Having an opinion that differs from you means I am bitter? I only sense bitterness in your post. I am just trying to help people avoid this coin and look at better alternatives that are doing big things. This coins has unfortunately gone stale. I also wish you luck. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2o1him/reddcoin_browser_wallet_demo_video/

"Hey Everyone - I know many of you are very anxious for the browser wallet. It's not ready for mainstream use just yet - but we did manage to get a quick demo video together to show everyone where we're at with it. Check it out.
As I think most people are aware - this will go on to become the decentralized, peer to peer tip platform. Until then, we'll focus on making it a quick and simple wallet that will make it easy for anyone to use Reddcoin.
Here are some of it's interesting features:
Bip 32, 39, and 44 compliant hierarchical deterministic wallet
Multi account support - you can store your Reddcoin in a password protected or unspendable account.
An optional "Tip Jar" - an address that gets stored unencrypted enabling one click payments without a password. If you don't want this you can turn it off, but if you want to make small quick tips with no password you'll be able to. The wallet will help you make sure you don't store too many coins unencrypted.
BIP 21 style html links. View examples here.
An html meta tag to allow any website in the world to accept peer to peer tips. Site owners, check out this example to see how you can prepare your sites. To everyone else - this is basically some simple code the wallet uses to find the donation address of a given site. I'll make a wordpress plugin a bit later so that non technical bloggers can start accepting tips. As far as I know, this meta tag concept is unique to reddcoin.
That's it for now. Its almost 5am here and I've got work at 9 so I can't stick around for questions - but I'll be back later. Enjoy!"

Link to demo!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsgIa5rrIg
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

The browser wallet is amazing! Smiley
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

We are hosting a 10,000 RDD Giveaway @ http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,64.0.html

First 100 claims will get 100RDD for free! (unless we extend the offer...we might)  Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Humanovation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:12:45 AM

If I had to guess I would say April 2015, and even then no rise in value. We are seeing a shift in CC m(Look at changetip) RDD just couldn;t fit the bill. RDD loses another round. I put it to rest and moved into better things.

I agree ... I have been selling off the past few days as well.  Unfortunately, you can't really sell more than 1,000,000 at a time without the price taking a hit ;-(
mazril

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:30:59 AM

I agree ... I have been selling off the past few days as well.  Unfortunately, you can't really sell more than 1,000,000 at a time without the price taking a hit ;-(

Really Huh

Believe it or not, but when the price jump is not the time to buy RDD, the currency has a great perspective. Selling RDD at this point, with the intention of buying cheap is a big risk. My girlfriend spends most of her time on social networking sites and collects "sponge" "stars" and other meaningless crap. When she could get a tip for throwing a "strange dancing cat" and thus gain appreciation was extremely happy to.

Ask yourself why Facebook is so popular? Contact us with your friends? possible, but most people want to be proud of what and reached there in life. And compete with friends whether at achieving or on the amount of outlets (coin, RDD).

You run  blog?, You can take as reward RDD.
You wrote a good post on forum ? you can take as reward RDD.
Recorded video?, You can take as reward RDD.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:44:11 PM

A really great opinion article was written about REDDCOIN on Reddit. I thought it would be nice to share this:

Cryptocurrency and the associated blockchain technology are very new and exciting investment opportunities. Because It could potentially disrupt the whole financial system by empowering common people. But there is a small problem. Crypto is SO new, and has such a low barrier of entry, that many new investors don't know how to view their investment. Which often result in people panicking for the smallest thing. But worry no further. It's basically simple.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like investing in a start up technology company with a twist. Imagine for a moment that there's an open source startup company called LaudneyTech. It is a new company, with a great idea. LaudneyTech wants to change the way we reward people doing great things on the internet by introducing decentralized microtransactions. So LaudneyTech wants to create a product called Reddcoin. And in order to fund it LaudneyTech does an IPO (Initial Public Offering) with a twist. The stock of this company, IS the product.
Soon LaudneyTech created the fully functional, but rather basic product, and gave away part of the total stock. The product is based on a product that is already well-tested for 3 years called Bitcoin. So now the software is here, the ideas are here, and LaudneyTech is growing. Soon even more people invest in Reddcoin by using their computer's processing power. This is called mining. Now all the current stock has been "generated", and has intrinsic value because it resembles used processing power.
Now that all the stock has been generated LaudneyTech runs into a problem. In order for it's product Reddcoin to function, it needs to be secured. One of their competitors called Peercoin has already found a solution to this problem and made it open source software, so anyone can use it. Peercoin calls this technology POS and it is truly amazing. In order to secure their product, every stockholder that has their computer connected to internet helps to secure the network, and gets rewarded for it. This is called minting. But POS still has some problems. For example POS doesn't promote being an active part of the network. LaudneyTech saw this, took the opportunity and created POSV. Which is a considerable improvement. There is,however, still some work to be done, but for now it works great.
LaudneyTech now has laid a strong foundation to build on. In order to better represent their vision, it is now dubbed Reddcoin - The Social Currency.
In the following months many new services were launched revolving around Reddcoin.

A tool is released which allows you to do social marketing for free called Reddcoin Broadcast.
ReddAPI is released allowing developers to easily use Reddcoin.
The community site Reddheads get created.
A new block explorer is released, which allows you to easily check transaction history of any ReddCoin address.
Reddcoin can now be easily bought in FIAT using Paypal and exchanges like Cryptsy.
The basic Reddcoin Tip Platform has been launched! (Chrome) (Firefox)
The Electrum Wallet & Social Wallet have been released!
A payment processor called Litepaid now accepts Reddcoin!
Services like Coin4Coin and SimpleSwap launch to easily exchange crypto.
Rdd.pw, an url shortening service for Reddcoin services was born![/li][/list]

And much much more.
Here we are now. 7 December 2014, not even a year after Reddcoin launched. The price for Reddcoin has fallen a bit, but it's real value has increased tremendously. The only thing stopping Reddcoin right now are some small growing pains. Mainly one big "Shark" who gains money by creating a massive buy and sell wall. But as bit by bit of the big Reddcoin puzzle come together. These growing pains will resolve themselves. Reddcoin may fall and rise, but I believe the future is bright.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

Very good read Smiley
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:11:21 PM

You run  blog?, You can take as reward RDD.
You wrote a good post on forum ? you can take as reward RDD.
Recorded video?, You can take as reward RDD.

And there are 10 other coins that do the same thing and in some cases do it better.  If you are happy with RDD being in the 5-15 sat range this is a great coin, but if you think it is ever going to make you money, look elsewhere. This coin has missed its launch, and its community at reddit is now hanging on by a thread.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

BitsparkHK

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:24:14 AM

We heard from the Reddcoin community and decided to add Reddcoin up for voting to be added to Bitspark! Support RDD Here

kujaw

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:13:48 AM

Guys how to install ReddWallet on Ubuntu?
mazril

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

Muhahaha great video Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CdFtuF4UpQ
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:09:05 AM

Happy about that 0.00000010 wall haha

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Humanovation

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:43:47 AM

I was recently asked to help out with the marketing of Reddcoin.  The following is my response.  Hate me, flame me, insult me.  However, until the developers of Redd understand the truth of my response, this coin is destined for obscurity.

"Sorry, in my humble opinion, Laudney is an idiot and this coin will die a slow death. Great beginning, great innovation ... and some of the worst leadership I have ever seen. Put the right person in charge and this coin soars ... Laudney is not that person. It is like this coin's development is run by a pack of 16 year-olds. That is what makes it so frustrating ... it has the potential to be the next big thing. Unfortunately, it is obvious that the powers that be will prevent this coin from realizing its true potential .."
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:46:33 AM

And there are 10 other coins that do the same thing and in some cases do it better.  If you are happy with RDD being in the 5-15 sat range this is a great coin, but if you think it is ever going to make you money, look elsewhere. This coin has missed its launch, and its community at reddit is now hanging on by a thread.

Agreed.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:37:23 AM

Being in 9-15 sat range makes this coin no better than other alt coin, publicity is a must when it comes to this coin, supply is great but but few knows about it.
mazril

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:02:46 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 12:12:18 PM by mazril

10 sat wall is good for me i buy right now a lot of RDD on 9 sat, and when 10 will begin to disappear i have to time for purchased. I now this coin from begin, at now price 9 10 11 is really cheap.

Edit: Hmmmm meaby 7 ? Wink
Humanovation

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:34:04 PM

10 sat wall is good for me i buy right now a lot of RDD on 9 sat, and when 10 will begin to disappear i have to time for purchased. I now this coin from begin, at now price 9 10 11 is really cheap.

Well, now we are at 8 sat and dropping fast.  Go ahead and purchase your pile of Redd now ... I'll wait and start thinking about getting back in at 3 sat in a couple of months ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: