Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

I think everyone who is here has ever experienced it because of someone's greed in expecting huge profits because I am also one of those greedy people  Grin I never hold token and to this day the tokens I hold are dead
Tawong38

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

Without proper guidance and experience i think it is the cause of panic decision especially if you dont know the game of trading and investing in the market. But mistake usually makes yourself more wiser in thinking for the next step you will take always.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

I did panic many times. I lose an opportunity and one that I can't forget was the DASH bull run that I've bought at $65 each. The price went up and starts to slow down, I constantly checked the price while I travel. It came to mine that I think I need to dump before I lose and so I did. I earned good but not the maximum profit that I could get.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Yes I never experienced conditions like that. I used to never make a purchase Altcoin LTC and ETH. The price of the second coin was dropped but I've been making purchases when the price is still high. And when I come into panic and I sell, I lost 50%. Yes, that is my experience.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Decisions made in panic are mostly wrong! When I was younger I made many wrong decisions, now
I think that morning is smarter than evening, and I try to sleepover any big decision that I need to make
and only in morning when I get up fresh I think again and then I make final decision.
   There are moments when decisions needs to be made in seconds. In those moments I try to make the
most safest decision. I don`t run for profit like I use to when I was younger.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

When I started here my friends got my ass covered with all the anti-panic statements for me. They already had lot of experience with crypto currencies and thus when they introduced me to the crypto world they first of all helped me to know what panic sells is in the crypto world and what are the events when people normally get panicked. Thus, I was like prepared for the various downfall that could disturb me and I might be doing the panic sells ahead. So in the mean time it helped me a lot not to get panicked about anything. So may be I never panicked here. Thanks to my friends though.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

Yes of course, unfortunately :-) For example Telcoin - it was new on Kucoin, there was some competition that you can win some free coins, I though it is a great opportunity and I was like OMG I am goingt to miss the train!!! So I bought it immediately...well, now I am -80% with it Sad
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

After The Bullish run on the last quarter of 2017, on initial months of 2018, the bloodbath. I actually sold the coins/tokens i hodl for way more less when i bought them. I panic so much. I even turn them to fiat. Well that was a lesson, i wont repeat no more.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Panic is the worst enemy of traders and panicking comes as a result of uncontrolled emotion and greed. You do not react to news of the market by panicking otherwise you will make mistake and when a mistake is done then loss follows. I once lost my fund through panic and i have to refund the account to start trading again.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

There are many people who have made hasty decisions because of the fear of losing everything. You have to invest the amount you can afford to lose. So your health will not suffer. Profit can be achieved in the long run, or very long. Therefore, you must be prepared to profit after a long time and the money invested do not need next week. Panic can generate bad decisions that you regret later.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Of course, I had. When the price is dropped immediately I was so panic. Deciding to sell some of my coins was my bad fault. It is the way when I was feeling panic because of the dropped coin.
However, that thing makes me aware to be more patient and not to be panic whatever the condition. Now, I'm feeling okay whatever happen and take the lesson wisely. This is seriously nothing good when making the decision in panic, trust me.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

yes I used to have experienced panic when the assets that I have, the market price on all down. I continue to sell all so as not to lose big. but after I sold, a few weeks later the price went up significantly and made me regret it. but it was the first time to know crypto and new to business in the world of crypto. now it is well understood and will not repeat the mistake as it once was. when the market price goes down, it will not last long. so do not panic when the price drops, get used to always think positive and always optimistic that the price will go up.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I believe in all people have passed through such psychological condition. Of course, when you enter the crypto market you have to be willing to take risks, sometimes you invest from a loan that frightens you when they fall in price. If you join longer, the psychology you will less panic, generally prices increase and decrease is cyclical. You have to understand that prices can not increase forever. If you do not have extensive knowledge, I think you should learn a few good altcoins, do not pay attention to the daily price increase and long hold would certainly be profitable.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

I doubt you will get any personal experiences here because panic is a part of human nature and with the volatility of crypto, hard to enumerate the number of such incidents, except that you learn to deal with it eventually.

Well, panicking is normal in human nature, its a built in attitude of us, if things goes bad we panic, and through panic we loss our money and cant earn profit. But here in trading, you need to set aside that attitude, emotion is no longer needed here, if you are a professional or successful trader you know what i mean, emotion can lead you to failure. Eliminate emotion and keep trusting your intuition.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

many say do not panic but sometimes we can not help but panic. but the more experienced you are the more resilient you are to this kind of thing.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

I had sold my cryptocurrency wrongly because of panic. I was just entering the market at the time! Due to the lack of understanding of the market and cryptocurrency, I missed many opportunities! I really regret it now!
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

I made several wrong decisions last year when the market was very panic. Now I have learned how to deal with this situation. Whenever the market is panic again, I will leave my PC immediately and stop my work immediately.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Never, when I see makets with big bearish sentiment I simply close the pc and look at crypto atfer some days.... that's the only way no to be tempted to do some errors when there is panic selling.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Nope, because i didn't panic in the first place because i already know the risks before i enter cryptocurrency. I know that the price is not stable and might drop anytime in the future, i already accept the fact that it will happen so im ready and i just stay calm and if I have extra i buy token while it is cheap, with that i still go negative and my portfolio is always increasing.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Yes before you start entering the trading industry, you have learned first in this forum. Trade Discussion, reading articles, watching YouTube videos including entry points, exit points, reading candlesticks, charts and different strategies and after a while you know you have enough knowledge you are trying to invest a small amount of investment just to become familiar. You have received a special token of a gift, and decide to hold it. Now, the token is almost 0. You hope you sell everything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: