Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

All people make mistakes in critical situations. This is normal. When people repeat the same mistakes it is not normal. Adjust to the market, look for new opportunities - the same schemes do not work anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

When I'm still a newbie in trading, a coin during its peak price and when its price start to go down, I sold it to stop further losses. But this coin recovered later and hit its all-time high.
I think all of us have already experienced this kind of fear in trading especially when you are still a newbie. Cryptocurrencies are very unstable prices and any moment, it will change quickly so we need to learn them first before buying them.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

I know this is a bad time but good time always come after bad time, in hope for that i keep investing even it is of low amount.
We cannot control what happen in crypto if there's dumping in the market and our reaction to that is whether we calm or panicking. And sometimes we make decision because were panicking then later on we regret it because it possible to lose all your money. So its not good to decide if your panicking because can make lose a lot of money, so i thi k its better to be calm that's the right thing to do and much safe to do. I suggest watch the market situation then you can decide what the best your going to do.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

I have experienced I have some coins when viewed the price of coins continues to decline when it is too early to sell coins without luck I do not why the origin is not much. After the coins have been sold only a few times the price of coins back skyrocketed. aware of wrong decision making due to panic.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Yes ofcourse i got panic when the Bitcoin was down and the Bitcoin Cash is uptrend. So i decide to transfer my Bitcoin funds to exchange to buy Bitcoin Cash, but after I transfer my Bitcoin funds, the Bitcoin Cash is down down down, and the Bitcoin will rise a little bit, so I'm panic to cancel my ongoing buying Bitcoin Cash. The cancel was sucessful lol. So my suggestion to the people who panic always, don't see the market price because it's start to panic you. Just hold and enjoy your life.
lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

In the case of panic, it is not only easy to do wrong things, but also easy to regret yourself, if it is just a loss of money, it is still a small matter. If you can't stand the blow and choose excessive behavior, I think it is very regrettable, prudent investment is good.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I often make a bad decision in the past when panic. Now I learn how to control the panic attack. First, need to make 5-7 deep breath and then district from the  trading
I think it's normal for us when our own experience is still small,
with us learning from the mistake is that we do not panic and remain calm in the face of bad conditions that is very good,
because if we panic maybe the problem will get worse again
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

And don't think too long, because you might just miss the moment. Here it is necessary to be able to make quick decisions. And in General, panic is a harmful emotion from which it is necessary to get rid of.
toop548

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

When people panic, they usually make some unreasonable choices. For example, when the market falls, people generally think of ways to sell their cryptocurrency as soon as possible. I think we should stay calm and continue to hold them at this time. And patiently waiting for the market to pick up.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

I panicked. When the market fell rapidly, I was worried because I invested a lot of money. It made me sad every minute. I stopped the loss in time. I sold my currency, but I found that after a week, it has risen again, and I am losing money. It’s all because I didn’t judge the market well. Because of the panic in the market, I chose the wrong one. So it led to a loss.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

The worst thing anyone can ever do is to make decisions when in Panic mode, This is a time when you are not only scared, but also very uneasy about what might happen and the value  you might lose, this is by far the most vulnerable moment anyone can ever have, your decision making at this point is tainted with doubts, one should never make important decisions this time coz most of the times they end up making losses instead

Bitcoin to the moon
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

I panicked. When the market fell rapidly, I was worried because I invested a lot of money. It made me sad every minute. I stopped the loss in time. I sold my currency, but I found that after a week, it has risen again, and I am losing money. It’s all because I didn’t judge the market well. Because of the panic in the market, I chose the wrong one. So it led to a loss.

Yeah, I experienced that kind situation mate. As we here in the world of crypto currency, we try our luck here since we need a great amount of money to sustain our financial stability as well as to support our daily consumptions. Basically, we invest a great amount and hoping to have a huge amount of profit but somehow due to the downfall of the market it made us so disappointed and fell a panic and in the end, we made a wrong decision. Hopefully it may give us a huge lesson to learn our mistakes since we try our luckiest moment in the future here in the world of crypto currency.
sorca

Activity: 194
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

To avoid panic, you must invest only those funds that you are willing to lose. This market is so unpredictable. I do not understand people who take loans and invest them in the cryptocurrency. And if you have invested free funds, then there is no need to panic. Just wait for the positive result.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Panic is easy to make mistakes. I suggest that you never make any decisions when you panic. Let us consider the problem when we calm down. And investing in the encryption market requires a lot of patience, and we can't be too anxious.
alexstepanof

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

panic selling it's a bad result of bad emotions, just need to make a stop losses in order to avoid bad emotions and to save your deposit, better to take not a big profit then to lose part of it
Heymdale

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Wrongs decisions this term can explain all my experience in first year on crypto-market. I sold so much coins at the lowest price that you can't imagine.
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

When you make decisions in a panic it is possible to make huge mistakes. You can lose all your deposits and disappointed in a cryptocurrency
luckybanker

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yes, during the verge saga. I panicked and FOMO for the sudden uprise of value. I bought at 1500 sat hoping it will continue to rise up to 2500-3k sat. Unfortunately, it went down and down.

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

Decision in panic is mostly the main reason why crypto investors and traders are lossing their profits because of the immediate decision on selling or purchasing the coins they want to hodl.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
freach

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

When investing in the encryption market, we must maintain a calm mindset. When the market is not good, don't have too much panic, because people will make some unreasonable behaviors once they panic. We must have enough patience in the encryption market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: