Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:01:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5955 times)
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Desicions are being think twice. It should be weigh according to your goal and expectations. It is better to list down the pros and cons then think about it you can ask opinions if you want. It is bad to make decisions if you are in a panic and stress mode.
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

in the crypto world we are already very familiar with what is called panic sell, and this is what made the crypto market condition worse, but when the crypto began to improve, and everyone would mumble because they were too hasty to sell

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

I think all of us have expereinced something like this. Probably sold some of our coins because we felt the panic and thought that the price will just continue to go down. And ofcourse there will be regret
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

I try to avoid serious decisions when I panic. because it is a common thing to make the wrong decision when panicked and finally only regret you get
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

This is one of the worst momments to make decisions in the cryptocurrency arena,. When panicking your decision making ability is quite clouded by fear hence there. Are chances of you making avoidable mistakes, you'd rather just hold on and decide when more confident instead if rushing to it
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Panic is the worst enemy of traders and panicking comes as a result of uncontrolled emotion and greed. You do not react to news of the market by panicking otherwise you will make mistake and when a mistake is done then loss follows. I once lost my fund through panic and i have to refund the account to start trading again.
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

One of the main reasons people make mistakes is panic . Never need to make decisions in panic
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

Everyone has experienced this. Many times people will panic or even panic for something. Once people will make wrong judgments and eventually cause heavy losses, we need to stay calm at all times.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

In the first months when ii start to invest in crypto i make mistake rushing and take few panic decision,l lost some money , but i learn from that experience and now i will not make any panic decision.
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

The first thing not to do in crypto world is never to make decisions in panic or hasty mind. The market may be unstable, the price may be low, you may have faced extreme loss but keep patience and wait until the market goes stables.
kenvip2

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

When I panic, I always do not see market. That way, I would not be tempted or affected to sell coins I had. Because to be honest it is very prone to. When we panicked, we will be more easily influenced by our emotions.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

The current market is a manifestation of panic, which has fallen more than 10% for three consecutive days. Bitcoin has broken the key $6,800. It seems that the market will continue to fall.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

making decisions when panicking won't be true not only in the crypto world, in the real world is the same, if you want to make a decision you have to be calm not when you panic because it will only make regret later Wink

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

The decision was very hard I think because selling at low prices in the market conditions are very bad. I lost money but it doesn't matter to me because I think there is still another chance to earn money. When taking the wrong decision is something a good experience for me. Because the future can make us always to be cautious before taking a decision.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Of course, this happened to me more than once, but now I do not regret it, in panic when the price jumped a little, I sold everything, and then this coin has grown twice as much, and I was upset but in a few days it instantly fell to almost zero and it has raised my mood!
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Everyone has had a bad experience from his life's journey. I think that also happened in Crypto. I have the wrong experience in making decisions to follow a project that requires me to give my dedication every day. However, at one point I got information that the project I was following was a scam. I felt that they had made me very disappointed because they did not appreciate the slightest effort that I had given. For that, do not panic in choosing a project, investigate first with details.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

I make one wrong decision and sell my holding coins when the market was dropping significantly and I sell immediately in the panic that it will drop further but now I regret my decision as after some time market revive and my all sell coins were at huge gains.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

i did, and i have a lot experiences with taking decision when i was panic after seeing market situation or price situation. this is what i need to fix, starting to invest with my spare money and hold it as long as i can, so i will never get attacked by panic anymore. i will prefer long term investment since now, and will never to get back to do daily trading to earn profit from my investment. especially with current market situatiin which was very risky.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I once sold Neo when the price was dropping drastically at that time I was panicking, because I was afraid the price would decrease even more, finally I sold it then I regretted that the coin that I sold it a month later rose very dramatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: