Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5955 times)
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

That was my first time entering the market. I started with the green market, so that was the first time I faced the bear market. I was frightened and bored with them immediately. And you know, they were x2 after a few hours Smiley
maro101

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I think everyone made such decisions and thus learned from his mistakes. This is quite normal especially for beginners, but in this way they receive valuable experience and in the future will be able to avoid such situations.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Yes I have experienced that before. I was in panic holding by the way, in which I have the attitude of “Fear of Missing Out”. I regretted holding my token too much, in which it ends up having my tokens dropped in value. So that’s my regret until now. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

As I think everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

I have never done that stupid, and I will never do that, we discuss in this forum so that we do not become people who easily panic and immediately sell the coins we have.

LOL, u have a strong mind when you can say like that. Even when we discuss here, we still feel panic if it affects our profits.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Yes, I have take a wrong decision in trading before because when my token price decreased, i did panic selling for it to avoid too much loss for my profit but when i saw that tokens price on the other week, it increased a lot and i have so much regret about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

panic? when I entered the market I gave up my money and was ready to accept the bad risks that might occur. the tips are not too often see the market cap when the trend is bad, and continue to consistently face the negative news.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

I've done that before, but it was more on panic buying where I thought that the price might go higher so I decided to buy without analyzing the market. So after I bought the coin, the price abruptly  went down until I could not sell my holdings. So I decided to hold for it and patiently waiting for the matket to bull run again. From then I learned my lesson.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Yes, I have been. Don't wanna think about it though. But let me share this tragic memories. Well, I have been in some sort of having a lot of holdings, and then I have one goal in mind then, that is I should sell it when the market price of that certain crypto would go a bit higher than it were. I firmly hold it a while longer. And then suddenly, I just skip monitoring my holdings, to get back in my real life. When I try to look upon, I was in shocked that the market price of it got too decreased, I was in panic then. Then I sold all of it. Yes, all of it. Not knowing I would be in the worst situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thomaswag

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

For the past few days I have been in a state of panic when the market price fell sharply, but I still decided to keep the money that I have until today, and it has risen slightly. Fortunately, I did not make the wrong decision when I was scared.
jangmisw

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

In the panic mood, a wrong decision is easy to happen.
You may see the market and scared of down turning more and more. After that you may take selling decision without considering the real value of your coin.
Try to control the panic feeling in trading.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

yes of course it's always wrong decisions when you panic. it's not only in crypto we make mistakes. i once missed my chance moving to another country because of the panic

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

I surmise that everybody freezes sometimes particularly when we begin since despite everything we don't know where to locate the solid wellspring of data. When we don't know how the circumstance will grow, at that point we feel awkward and afterward we canmake wron choices in a warmth existing apart from everything else. In the event that somebody in the crypto advertise settles on a choice in freeze mode than he has contributed more than he could stand to lose. In the event that you have trust in the venture of the coin you are put resources into then there is nothing that you ought to get terrified over and particularly you shouldn't freeze over its cost.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

My biggest mistake was made before August 1, 2017. Then I panicked and sold all NEO tokens for $7.11. What happened to the price of the NEO token, after August 1, everyone knows Grin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

panic? when I entered the market I gave up my money and was ready to accept the bad risks that might occur. the tips are not too often see the market cap when the trend is bad, and continue to consistently face the negative news.
even when the price is bad, we usually check the market. if the price is good, we rarely see the market because we are not worried about our growing assets. the key is only one, which is to be patient
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

Most common people are susceptible to tilt. We were all wrong. I was taught peace of mind poker). Get up breathe in the air, and in no case do not turn the damn car.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

Decisions should always be made when you are in good mood. Decisions made in panic are not best at alland can lead to a big loss. Decisions taken in panic will make you regret afterwards.  Your decisions matter a lot for your profit making or your losses

AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

If you have trust in the project of the coin you are invested in then there is nothing that you should get panicked over. You need to think soberly in any situation, otherwise it is fraught with losses. My conclusion is that it is almost certain that decision made in panic is always wrong.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Everyone will experience it and it will be a lesson that will not happen again, because panic will result in losses or will only get very small profits.
and if many people feel panic it will affect the price of the coin and the value will fall because they sell at the wrong time, but I am sure it will not happen again because that will be their experience that will not happen again.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

I made many panic decisions in the past  when I sold my tokens earlier then I should reacting on some fake news.
Many wrong decisions  when a simple holding would do the job but I was in panic mode that time.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: