Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Now the correction of the market has begun, the price of the etherium is falling ever lower, according to forecasts the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 6000. I think all this can lead to panic. Be attentive.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

was like that moment when he raised not a bad amount on the stock exchange and saw a coin in one exchange, they rolled to one satosh with one candle, and cost 10. And then it began to be bought off and I decided to take a chance and bought it. everything was happening so quickly that I bought four satoshi for the sake of lust quickly gaining money. As a result, she was again dumped and I made a quick minus of 50%.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

It is a very unwise action  to make any decision under panic. Personally I have not make any decision under panic in crypto because it will definitely lead to regrets. Whenever the market condition is unpredictable,  it is better to keep calm to be able to decipher how things will go in other to make the right decision.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

While making decisions about investing you need to use only fundamental and technical analysis, but not  intuition.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I always tell everyone that any solution is in a panic. will never lead us to the set goals and objectives. And what morally pulls us down. It also does not give you money to earn and develop.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Once. I have earned particular tokens from a bounty, and decided to hold. Now, that token flops at almost 0. I wish I sell all of those.
If I earned a tokens from a bounty campaign I decided also to hold my token because now the trading or selling of tokens is very low due to the drop of the market. Don't panic and just wait for the market goes up again.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Panic is a very bad state in which you do not need to make important decisions because it will not lead to anything good!
hi.im.paul

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Many people have been pushing for a bit because of the slight drop in bitcoin as well as the altcoin and the market can not really help people to panic on their own because they have fallen on the price of their altcoin, especially if their value is expensive in their altcoin and they will just see that the price of a painful price falls somewhat in their eyes to see the price of their holding altcoin or they have bought so they can not avoid being panic on their own.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Of course I faced with panic during trading. I think that sometimes every trader experience emotions, fall in panic and make wrong decisions. Experienced people knows that cryptocurrency needs composure and calmleness
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is all about patience and you don't have to be panic. and don't take any worng decision in panic.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

The main feature of trader is patience. With own strategy it's not so important what happens on the market. Panic is a good chance to buy more coins that undervalued in that time. And it's a second what must have a good trader - own list of coins for purchase. And in this case panic don't make any influence  Wink

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Panic is a very bad condition because first and foremost, it adversely affects human health. If you are susceptible to panic attacks then you don't need to make investments. And it is almost impossible to think clearly when you are in a state of panic because excessive release of adrenaline does not give the brain to think rationally.
mark 5

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

I think that when people start panicking they can make a mistake but this didn't happen to me, i try not to panick or not to take decisions when being in the bad mood, this is why i don't lose money when trading
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is all about patience and you don't have to be panic. and don't take any worng decision in panic.
Most beginners make panic, experienced traders are already taught and more calm even in connection with the fall of the market and other unexpected situations.

ZeroPoint489

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Decision taken in panic will not be good for you. You will surely face losses if you are not in a cool brain.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Many times in the past I panicked and sold tokens or coins that later on went to make very big gains so now I am very careful. Unless the coin or project is rubbish, I will now never sell in a a panic or do anything like that. Now we are still in a bear market anyway so now the shorts are winning every time. As long as you can sell when high and then buy back in when low, that is the best thing to do at all times. Do not panic and relax when market is dumping, only sell at highs.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
It seems that some people must be doing it, panic, the price will drop dramatically, and the result they sell will not take more losses, but for me, always be careful in such circumstances, in my side there is a loss for the price reduction, but if I sell it my money will disappear. Therefore I just stayed there and waited because surely the price will always fluctuate and prices will return to normal or increase
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Today, the market has once again opened a new plunge. I don’t know why it has fallen so much today. I always think that the market is slowly recovering, but today’s decline is very serious.
The current market decline has not made me panic.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Many people here experienced making wrong decision in crypto world, specially when the times that bitcoin value flactuates very fast. We experienced selling token when we see that coins value pumps but dumps very fast so theres a tendency that the value that we can get from selling tokens is lower than the expected price.

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

The electronic currency has had its long days depreciated. This makes many investors panic. But if they make a decision in the moment, it will be a mistake to make them lose money. Therefore, be calm and wait for a smart decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: