Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

Panic disorder is not good for any investor. I told myself I would never trade when I felt emotionally insecure but I could do it and I used to sell early. This made the situation of the currency market worse and when the market was improved again, And then I would mumble because I was too hasty to sell
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

so many times i've got in panic mode and i oblige to decide and do what im thinking that time and resulting unacceptable that was when im doin trades. losing some investments. but now, i am studying my moves in every decisions that i do.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Everytime price drops most of us getting panic whether to sell our coins. In trading their is a need of firm decisions think it over again before decided to sell. If in profit why not sell or being patience could help throughout the time if we are decided already.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Well, don't panic first, face if you get a problem looking for what makes the problem appear, fix it, then lots of practice, so that the next mistake doesn't happen, learning bitcoin continues and updates continuously
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Panic for what?

Since i trade on exchange, panic will be friend everyday. If price going low, and we think will going up again but price going down more, it will make you to sell you coin immediately. It is called PANIC SELLING.

If i in condition panic, i decide to hold around 2 week, and sell it whatever will be.

Wow.. This is great. Because of this I love trading. While doing trade activity, we can also learn how to manage our emotion and to be more calm person
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

yes I once panicked selling coins when prices began to fall, but I tried to turn off the computer and I went with friends to forget about it and when I returned, I was very happy when I saw a very high price, I am here to forget the panic when trading

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can just avoid the risk of loss. so never assume that patience and calm are unimportant, because it can determine what we decide.

Experienced is the best mentor I think everyone on our community also fell like that but the most important thing we learned very well in every action we did in crypto world  making decisions in an appropriate manner can make you regret in the end. As a practitioners in crypto world we need to know the different aspects in order to maximized our profits and not to loose in the end.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

It's true that every time I experience panic, of course I always take the wrong example when the coin goes up and I start panicking to be able to have coins without analyzing candel on the market and the results I often buy coins when they are at the highest price and after that the Coins experience a very deep decline so that the losses I received were quite large and required me to hold coins until the price returned, but all of that had become experience and now I was more careful to buy coins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Everyone surely had it wrong in taking the decision because of the panic in the market situation a very weakened crypto. The decision makes me upset because I sell coins that are now experiencing a very high increase. It's become my experience in trade coins crypto.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Many traders will only panic when the price of altcoins falls and if there is no focus on your decision when you lose an investment in trading stakes.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Whenever a person comes in a panic he always makes a wrong decision and after cool down, he regrets his wrong decision. Never do any decision in panic otherwise you always a wrong decision. This market always recovers from its fall so never panic when its come down as it always recovers after some time.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

in my opinion there is no need to panic when considering the current market price is down it has become commonplace in a trading price to go up and down things that must be underlined we have to be more patient in these circumstances, hopefully hopefully the price quickly recover, the spirit continues
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Of course, I think all the traders gave in to panic and more than once.
I sold one of my tokens earned on the bounty program, they quickly went into growth after ico, increasing their cost from the initial approximately 8 times. and the price began to decline a little, and we quickly sold them. After the price has risen about 3.5 times

well, but recorded profit))

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I think that everybody alarms once in a whereas particularly when we begin out since we still do not know where to discover the dependable source of data. When we do not know how the circumstance is reaching to create, at that point we feel awkward and at that point we canmake wron choices in a warm of the minute.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yes, I made a stupid decision because I panicked and I regretted it. I consider it a lesson for me not to make decisions in panic. Crypto is full of risk and because of that I don't want to rush into decisions.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I'm not prone to panic. But I'm slave of greed in the market. This deprives me of the opportunity to close positions in a timely manner. It is difficult for me to close the position in profit, in anticipation of a larger profit. Sad

jrrhnjco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

I begun contributing in cryptocurrencies this year, and after buying the primary coin, the cryptocurrency advertise begun going down and I chosen to offer quickly. I misplaced a few of my cash amid the drop, but I realized that my choice to offer was right, since presently the showcase is gone garazdo lower.
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

In a panic I buy growing altkoins, in a panic I sell falling altcoyins, I change coins and their quantity in trade. But, I think that there is nothing wrong with that. You can buy experience of trade only on your own mistakes and successes. Good luck
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

There is a popular saying that you never make a decision when angry Wink.
I believe this saying must apply to crypto and panic. It could be like, never make a decision when panicking. This is because the market males people panic easily, so if we could find a way to minimise the fear then it would help a lot. Since panicking force people to neglect losses or potential gains Undecided.
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

If there is another fall below 6,000 dollars for Bitcoin. I'll wait at good prices Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, and Monero!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: