Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5962 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Everyone if feeling frantic will rush to take a step without thinking first. and it's natural for everyone who has just begun trading and losing their own assets and choosing to sell them in a loss.
all of these are learning if in panic it is better to overcome them with positive thinking and strive to be calm.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boberpuper

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

Of course I was very scared when I saw the market fall.And sold coins at a low price, sorry now very much about it .
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

The worst and rash decisions are made in a panic. Under the panic, a person does not control himself and does unnecessary and unreasonable deeds, after which they regret the work done.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

there are many times that i panic sold that is why now i will not be afraid to hodl and take the risk. most of my decisions when i was new is based on my emotions but i am wrong. there are lots of factors to consider and emotion is not one of them. i have tried to read the sentiments of the market and now i am positive to hodl!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

All of us, who are in this industry, I think we've ever made a wrong decision. Because we are in an investment business, the price of the token is unstable. I felt panic when the price of the token that I bought decrease, then I decided to sell it. And you know what, the price rises high enough after that. OMG, I'll never do the same tactic again.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

All of us, who are in this industry, I think we've ever made a wrong decision. Because we are in an investment business, the price of the token is unstable. I felt panic when the price of the token that I bought decrease, then I decided to sell it. And you know what, the price rises high enough after that. OMG, I'll never do the same tactic again.

Wrong decisions and right ones are all down to the luck of the market,,, if we feel that these are all decisions based purely on price. But if we decide with good reason that we will try a trade to go in 1 direction, but if it stops losses us out when it goes in the opposite direction, this is not a wrong decision to me, but the right one.

Wrong decision to me means you change your mind about a trade and do it different from where you started. Not because of anything but emotion/panic/whatever.

So you can still make losses all the time but these are not wrong decisions!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

The word panic make investor to loose when ever they invest because they will loose faith and make them to engage in sales they ought not to which make loss, break even or minimal profit
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

who though races looked at the course and had a coin, I think in any case makes a decision on emotions)
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

I do not make decisions on a hot head and that is what has allowed me to still not make any serious and stupid decisions.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Who is experienced in trading never sells in a panic, he always has a fresh mind, now do not sell and panic suffer !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Yes, I often made the wrong decisions in a panic. therefore it is necessary not to panic and carefully consider their decisions

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

I have made countless bad decisions, especially in times of high tension or panic, the important thing is to learn from it and keet it cool the next time, the good thing is that we are gaining experience in certain situations and now it is very difficult to let my emotions cloud my judgment.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

I fully agree with the author, himself a novice and trying to hold back from sales minus the kept long !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Actually i'm experience on that also to take a wrong decision and so panic so much on when my coins that ill have dropping. Ill sell them to a low of price since then the price was fast increasing the price so ill just worried about that time because the coins ill sell in low price are back to high price.
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

For me, everyone in the cryptocurrency sector is facing it. Because of large market fluctuations, it's not like something in their hands because when you buy something and it's lower you will panic thinking it might be deeper. Panic decisions will only bring losses.
Lucio19

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

I made those decisions in a panic. the coin started to fall in price and I sold it, and then it grew in price and I suffered losses. Cheesy Cheesy
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Of course everyone has experienced panic, let alone seen the market as it is today, maybe many people sell their coint even though the purchase price is cheap and they will lose money because they can't wait to wait for the coint to go up

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Wrong decisions and right ones are all down to the luck of the market,,, if we feel that these are all decisions based purely on price. But if we decide with good reason that we will try a trade to go in 1 direction, but if it stops losses us out when it goes in the opposite direction, this is not a wrong decision to me, but the right one.

Wrong decision to me means you change your mind about a trade and do it different from where you started. Not because of anything but emotion/panic/whatever.

So you can still make losses all the time but these are not wrong decisions!

Yeah, maybe the word "wrong" here has different meaning with "wrong" in your opinion. And you're right, all of our decisions (whether it's profitable or not) are all down to the luck of the market. Then we can learn "something" from our decisions in the past, whether it's right or wrong; right?

aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

The worst thing when working with crypto currency is a decision that is taken in a panic. I in a panic sold 0.5 bitcoin, and after 3 weeks, this coin began to grow rapidly in price. But the main thing in this, is to draw the right conclusions and not make such mistakes again.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

making a decision in a panic situation is not good way, even it is the worst. And it has ever happened to me when I was trading. I lost much profit.
for the beginners, it usually happened since they are panic with the price of the market. it is like a trap whether you can pass it easily or vice versa.

Never take fast decisions, especially when you are in a panic. The probability that you will make a mistake, reaches here 90%. It means - you will lose. Think everything over well before  - it will help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: