Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did this bot worked for you?
No (please explain why not)
Yes

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Freebitco.in BOT for FREE ROLL! Earn bitcoins using multiple addresses  (Read 90613 times)
pdboca (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:28:52 PM by pdboca

Hello everyone!

This bot for freebitco.in can be used to FREE ROLL and not forget about your free Bitcoins.
Unfortunately it doesn't solve captcha automatically :|

All you have to do is:
1. Get a new bitcoin address (local or web wallet) It doesn't work with already registered addresses

2. Download zip file and extract it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ezdxtdwi964kz6/freebitco.zip
or
http://snk.to/f-ch9f29ic

3. Start freebitco.exe and start earning bitcoins

freebitco.exe is a python scrypt compiled with py2exe.exe

After you will register your first address you will be prompted to login and to solve one captcha image.
Then a new captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.
Now the program enters in a wait loop  (60 minutes) and will prompt you for a new captcha when countdown expires to earn more BTC

Important:
This program will create a folder res near it. Do not delete it - there it keeps the cookies and registered accounts with this BOT.

It has the ability to use multiple adresses and to use different proxy list for each address.
All you have to do is run the program, register as many addresses as you want and in 'res' folder modify <address>.proxylist]

A captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.
Now the program enters in a wait loop  (60 minutes) and will prompt you for a new captcha when countdown expires to earn more BTC

You can give a different proxy list for each address, that way you can earn on multiple addresses at the same time.

Example <address>.proxylist file:
123.0.2.3:80
25.1.2.3:808
etc.

Have fun and enjoy your profit Smiley

Please leave some feedback here!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:37:06 PM

What is the purpose of using this "bot" (provided it is not a virus and doesn't attempt to steal wallets in the first place) if it can't solve captcha automatically?

pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:52:37 PM

It prompts you every hour to earn again with a top level window, and can earn from multiple addresses at the same time using proxy
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:55:08 PM

What is the purpose of using this "bot" (provided it is not a virus and doesn't attempt to steal wallets in the first place) if it can't solve captcha automatically?

And it'n not a virus, you can run it in a virtual machine if you don't trust it.
This is not my first bot, I have one for bitvisitor (that one solved captcha automatically - other captcha system,
not google recaptcha), but removed it because some "smart" guy started to tell me that i cheat  with it.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

It prompts you every hour to earn again with a top level window, and can earn from multiple addresses at the same time using proxy

The bot would be more useful if it could search for proxies automatically (and keep prohibited proxies list as well). At least it could query sites that provide free proxy lists...

pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:29:30 PM

The bot would be more useful if it could search for proxies automatically (and keep prohibited proxies list as well). At least it could query sites that provide free proxy lists...

I can modify it to use a general proxylist.txt and assign each new address registered 5-10 proxies.
Maybe tommorow will do that
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:20:18 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 08:40:47 PM by pdboca

Updated Smiley see post 2
Now it crates a batch file run_all.cmd to start a process for all your addresses Wink each with it's proxy
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:40:06 AM

Register more addreses, I have 25 now and counting... that means 0.00005475 BTC every hour Smiley, with more possibilities to get the jackpot
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:52:05 AM

Updated to V3 - download link in first post
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:27:28 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 08:52:13 PM by pdboca

links ok.
just a question.. how i can "Now fetches automatically proxy list from web"?

thanks guy

Just fixed the link to new version - in zip is included a proxylist.txt and now fetches automatically some proxylists from web

If you have some link for proxy list in txt format pls let me know.

Or you can just paste the list (1 proxy on line <IP>:<PORT>) in proxylist.txt file and will work Smiley
Check the link in first post
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:28:16 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 08:52:30 PM by pdboca

Updated to V4 Smiley now uses for all addresses new proxy. Should work fine

I use a file name 'lock' to atomically access the proxy list and to display captcha (it's annoying to see 20 captcha windows at the same time)
Now you can use run_all.cmd to start an instance for each address and let it run
Included a proxylist.txt in archive.

If you have previous version of this please replace the files from this zip into your folder.
Or copy res folder into extracted path

Latest version in first post (updated link)
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

Problem downloading the file... sometimes at 50%, 70%, 10% it stops.. is it a my problem?

Maybe...it's a file sharing service filesnack.com that I use.

If you have problems please let me know and will fix them all Smiley
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:01:58 PM

Now you can drop a file 'password.txt' (with your password on one line) near freebitco.exe - it won't ask you for password when you register new address
vujackie

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

use mediafire...file is corrupted
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

use mediafire...file is corrupted

Check first post!
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:19:36 AM

I registered 25 addresses... but lot's of them don't go.. captcha is asked many times for each address and no roll... (i'm sorry for my english.. i hope you understand anyway)

I'm in the same situation, i think it's because of proxy. For 1 address I've entered 3 times the captcha. In scrypt I try to resubmit captcha 5 times.

Sry for this issue, if I solve something will let you know
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:26:00 PM

Update:

Improved proxy check mechanism - should work faster
Now should not ask you multiple captcha for one address
Added support to automatically earn bitcoins on freebitcoinz.com with your existing registered addresses - only one captcha a day => 10 uBTC

Che,ck links in first post
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:52:33 PM

today it seems go better. good bot! It should be useful if i can change the captha.

To get another CAPTCHA you can hit ESC and will prompt you with another one
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:32:00 PM

ok! thanks!
Another good feature should be insert ref link when i create the account

Ref link pointing where?
pdboca (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

A new feature is coming soon Smiley
You will heve to run the exe only one time and it will start multiple threads for each address
This gives the possibility to check on a thread available proxies. No more waiting to earn BTC Smiley

Hope tonight will be done
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: