Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up to 0.035 BTC weekly for YOUR SIGNATURE *New rules  (Read 267821 times)
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:23:10 AM

Hello Bitmixer campaign manager and owners, want to bring to your attention that someone is spamming badly with his 1 liners and rather useless posts.

you have a rule as I can read

- Must post in multiple sections of the forum during a whole week. We will ban forever 50 posts-one-day posters.

Now see this user ( Atomicat ): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339589

he makes only posts in lending section and that too very useless, I was using bitmixer since long time but now will NOT use it because you have such guys who are spamming.

Please take action against such users.
The Campaign manager of bitmixer is free to have a look at my posting history.

My post was trying to warn the user who was over valuating your collateral. Is that counted as spam? oO

For me, posting in a specific section continuously without any real reason and warning them uselessly is SPAM

YOU POST ONLY IN LENDING SECTION, YOU KNOW IT !

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:41:47 AM

this campaign for us..?? actually no campaign for newbie now what we do..same campaign here for us but thos are not working..

Please try to read the main thread before posting in there, all the info about the campaign or any thing about which the thread is are there,

By the way that is one reason why newbie are not allowed at campaigns, that they start posting without any knowledge.
Th3BlackBeard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

My post was trying to warn the user who was over valuating your collateral. Is that counted as spam? oO
Actually you are violating one of bitmixer rule:

- Must post in multiple sections of the forum during a whole week. We will ban forever 50 posts-one-day posters.

I searched through your post history and most post just tells the same thing over. If you want to be helpful to people and warn them you could do so but remove your signature or use a different account so you will not be deemed of spamming.
A guy at Yobit before has the same action in investor base games saying that he is only warning people by posting the same things over and over again.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:33:25 PM

Hello Bitmixer campaign manager and owners, want to bring to your attention that someone is spamming badly with his 1 liners and rather useless posts.

you have a rule as I can read

Now see this user ( Atomicat ): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339589

he makes only posts in lending section and that too very useless, I was using bitmixer since long time but now will NOT use it because you have such guys who are spamming.

Please take action against such users.

For me, posting in a specific section continuously without any real reason and warning them uselessly is SPAM

YOU POST ONLY IN LENDING SECTION, YOU KNOW IT !
If you take a look at my previous posts my warnings has helped a few lenders from being burnt.

Is helping lenders useless to you?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

Actually you are violating one of bitmixer rule:

I searched through your post history and most post just tells the same thing over. If you want to be helpful to people and warn them you could do so but remove your signature or use a different account so you will not be deemed of spamming.
A guy at Yobit before has the same action in investor base games saying that he is only warning people by posting the same things over and over again.
Yeah I noticed that part. There were weeks where I posted in multiple sections too.

My warning has saved a few lenders from being burnt in the past.
I do give out loans too when a valid collateral is provided. ;p
no-life

Activity: 116

Poor guy next door.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

sadly full members cant join this good sig campaign Sad
i hope you plan on enabling them again
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

Right now, this campaign is closed so no one can join this campaign.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
no-life

Activity: 116

Poor guy next door.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:53:08 PM

there is no info of any kind of closing this campaign?
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:02:29 PM

there is no info of any kind of closing this campaign?
It is not accepting mew participants. Look at the first page. They are currently at the stage of decreasing the number of participants so if someone leaves, the slot is left closed. No new members could get in.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:06:23 AM

hello, when free slots will be available?

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:26:41 AM

when atleast one of their current participants leave for ~1month then his/her spot will be open for new participant that wants to join this campaign however there are lots of users waiting for open slot so check it from time to time

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:14:46 PM

when atleast one of their current participants leave for ~1month then his/her spot will be open for new participant that wants to join this campaign however there are lots of users waiting for open slot so check it from time to time
Thanks for the info I am also looking to join this campaign.Will keep an eye on this thread
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:01:02 PM

Hi can I still join? I have already put your signature in my profile. And just to be clear what do you mean by 75 symbols. So 75 letters or words? Thanks alot. i really really want to join

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:04:52 PM

Hi can I still join? I have already put your signature in my profile. And just to be clear what do you mean by 75 symbols. So 75 letters or words? Thanks alot. i really really want to join
Is it people can not read this? if they could write they should be able to read, there is no slot for now dude
We will not increase the size.
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:28:24 PM

Is it people can not read this? if they could write they should be able to read, there is no slot for now dude
Oh Im sorry man. Okay can someone please message me when there is please. Thank you

BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:36:27 AM

Oh Im sorry man. Okay can someone please message me when there is please. Thank you

i don't think someone will send you a message when spots are available, if i am the found who found it out i will definitely wait until i become eligible for this campaign (in short i won't waste my time sending a PM to user who should do the checking) Smiley

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:21:50 AM

i don't think someone will send you a message when spots are available, if i am the found who found it out i will definitely wait until i become eligible for this campaign (in short i won't waste my time sending a PM to user who should do the checking) Smiley

believe that here is mentioned that he will allow new users to join after the amount of participant drop below 200 that was mentioned in may and now they have around 300-350 maybe
dont know what to tell you but lot of user here are waiting for spot so my advice is to wait if you want in

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:06:50 PM

When will be free slots you will post on forum? Or I just need to check every day if there is free slots?

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:31:40 PM

When will be free slots you will post on forum? Or I just need to check every day if there is free slots?
Not sure. If you read on previous msg, you'll find if bitmixer.io doesn't increase the slots, so the only way you must wait until one person resign or got kicked out from this campaign.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:53:09 PM

Not sure. If you read on previous msg, you'll find if bitmixer.io doesn't increase the slots, so the only way you must wait until one person resign or got kicked out from this campaign.
IIRC they don't give slots anymore. When someone is out the slot is closed. They dont give it to someone else coz they are trying to decrease the number of participants in this campaign.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: