Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM  (Read 105016 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:38:09 PM

Yes who are our trusted pools, the ashhunt pool is unfair to be closing when cant even pull out coins because they can't be confirmed.

yes the pool is so unfair. it has nothing to do with the coin being a piece of shit...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eLBee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:47:39 PM

Yes who are our trusted pools, the ashhunt pool is unfair to be closing when cant even pull out coins because they can't be confirmed.

yes the pool is so unfair. it has nothing to do with the coin being a piece of shit...

Takes one to know one I guess....
r3wt

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:53:10 PM

Takes one to know one I guess....
Hey that's ok. I heard BCX was looking for something new to fork.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:06:39 AM

hey, looks whos back trolling the astrocoin forum.
who invited you r3wt? oh wait, noone wants you here, go away
you act as if astrocoin people were the reason you have issues with this coin but you clearly are the one starting all the crap out of knowhere everyday
get something better to do
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

Even if the coin is a p... of s... as u think (not me), the pool owner should not close the pool when people can not withdraw their hard earned coins!!! Pool owner should wait and assure people to get their coin.

If u think another way then ur not a trusted one either!!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

New NORTH AMERICAN pool launched!!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com

Fast!!!
Never Down!
.5% fee
Enterprise hardware!
3 THs Bandwidth!!
DDOS Protection
Stratum

I own a string of pools, which can be seen at cryptotycoons.com.
I own about a half dozen pools and have never had any performance issues =) Currently one of the oldest and largest RonPaulCoin and Noble Coins available =)

A fair, honest pool =)
r3wt

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

hey, looks whos back trolling the astrocoin forum.
who invited you r3wt? oh wait, noone wants you here, go away
you act as if astrocoin people were the reason you have issues with this coin but you clearly are the one starting all the crap out of knowhere everyday
get something better to do

you're delusional. i only caved because it wasn't worth arguing with idiots. the astrocoin devs are wrong, the coin is shit and its a pump and dump scheme.

go back to your 3rd world country and get a real job.

eLBee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:38:58 AM

Even if the coin is a p... of s... as u think (not me), the pool owner should not close the pool when people can not withdraw their hard earned coins!!! Pool owner should wait and assure people to get their coin.

If u think another way then ur not a trusted one either!!

My PIN isn't working either, and when I try to reset the page locks up. Luckily I don't have much in there, but pool is sketch at the moment. Seems fishy that they decide to close up shop just before diff changes after wasting the past week keeping it open.
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:54:32 AM

Good luck, if you hold more than 100 ASR - you have a decent chance of exiting with over $50 K in the next 2 months.

Not to be negative but if you really believe astrocoins will be $500 apiece within 2 months you are on crack.

There are lots of coins that are rare, some rarer than astrocoin, some better in terms of development, network hash, difficulty adjustment, and active services, and there is no coin besides bitcoin anywhere close to $500.  Of course that may change in the next 2 months, but I'd predict astrocoins drop to around $10 and stay there until bitcoin price takes the whole market up with it.  

Also this coin is very likely to stagnate once it gets added to a multipool because of the extreme difficulty adjustment, unless it gets fixed, but the developer claims it is not broken. Spending days stuck at a high difficulty is death to coins with only a small network of miners.  Try to get services on board when a single confirm is taking 37 minutes on average right now, and the recommended number of confirms is 120 (why so high?) that means more than 3 days.  

If you don't think difficulty adjustment is broken, watch what happens tomorrow (46 more block from now) when diff drops down around 3.  Network hash will jump, 480 block will be raped in about 8 hours and then difficulty will adjust super high, all the for-profit-only miners will jump off, and it will be stuck for 3 or 4 more days, repeat cycle until it actually gets fixed.

But go ahead and try to pump it.

Yet a 42 coin is worth 250k dollars. At 10,000 ASR a market cap of 5 million dollars would be needed to be $500 a coin. That's not unrealistic thinking. As the value increases, it will become more profitable for miners and they won't bail. If you think the market cap will stagnate around $90,000 ($10 a coin) then that's your opinion. This coin is a week old....most people haven't even heard about it yet.

There will 5000 times more of these than a 42 coin.  Even if this coin gains parity with 42, each coin would only be worth $50 not $500. Also 42 has a market cap of $271,446, so in your example 10,000 ASR would be worth $27.14 each if it were to gain parity with 42.  But tell me why this coin would be valued higher than something like Unobtanium?  Another coin with a 250,000 max coin, currently trading at ~$4  that has an active community and a steady high network hashrate, and was not pre-mined even a single coin.  The "rarity" factor has been tried in a number of coins, but given time they all seem to fall into obscurity.  

My math is based on 210,000 total coins, which is what it says in the source code.  Not sure why the topic and first post still say 140,000 coins when it is clear in the source

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 210000 * COIN;

Actually, if ASR gains parity with 42's peak 1000 BTC each, that puts it pretty close to 500. How is this entirely reasonable possibility "on crack," again?  Wink

"entirely reasonable possibility".. LOL.  OK keep hitting your pipe dude, because that's what this is a pipe dream.  Based on the 42 peak price on first hitting an exchange, where has it gone since?  What was the Astrocoin price when it first hit an exchange? Where has it gone since?  As more coins become available the price will go down, not up, unless a bunch of services come online and even then don't expect $500 coins.   I could see a modest return at $50, even $100 is doubtful.  

Anyway i'm done debating this so you can smoke as much as you want and post you fantasies unopposed.   I'll be plenty happy to sell you my coins for half price "only $250"  tomorrow after I rape a few when the difficulty drops otherwise i'm just going to dump them on the market like everyone else for a quick buck while it is still profitable.  

jdh015232

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

New NORTH AMERICAN pool launched!!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com

Fast!!!
Never Down!
.5% fee
Enterprise hardware!
3 THs Bandwidth!!
DDOS Protection
Stratum

I own a string of pools, which can be seen at cryptotycoons.com.
I own about a half dozen pools and have never had any performance issues =) Currently one of the oldest and largest RonPaulCoin and Noble Coins available =)

A fair, honest pool =)
+1 mine here people!
blufox

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:34:50 AM

My wallet is stuck with block 8598? I deleted the blockchain files and it started syncing again but stopped at that point again...
Astrocoin (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:48:06 AM

My wallet is stuck with block 8598? I deleted the blockchain files and it started syncing again but stopped at that point again...

Hi, everyone who is having issues with wallets syncing, please update to new Windows QT or Mac QT, I've just uploaded them to the website today

Windows QT : http://astrocoin.biz/astrocoin-windows.zip

Mac QT: http://astrocoin.biz/astrocoin-macosx.zip

Please also delete the "peers.dat" file in your Astrocoin folder before launching the new client,

On Windows its located in C:/Users/My_User/AppData/Roaming/Astrocoin/peers.dat

On Mac OS X its located in ~/Library/Application Support/Astrocoin/peers.dat
eLBee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:56:09 AM

Good luck, if you hold more than 100 ASR - you have a decent chance of exiting with over $50 K in the next 2 months.

Not to be negative but if you really believe astrocoins will be $500 apiece within 2 months you are on crack.

There are lots of coins that are rare, some rarer than astrocoin, some better in terms of development, network hash, difficulty adjustment, and active services, and there is no coin besides bitcoin anywhere close to $500.  Of course that may change in the next 2 months, but I'd predict astrocoins drop to around $10 and stay there until bitcoin price takes the whole market up with it.  

Also this coin is very likely to stagnate once it gets added to a multipool because of the extreme difficulty adjustment, unless it gets fixed, but the developer claims it is not broken. Spending days stuck at a high difficulty is death to coins with only a small network of miners.  Try to get services on board when a single confirm is taking 37 minutes on average right now, and the recommended number of confirms is 120 (why so high?) that means more than 3 days.  

If you don't think difficulty adjustment is broken, watch what happens tomorrow (46 more block from now) when diff drops down around 3.  Network hash will jump, 480 block will be raped in about 8 hours and then difficulty will adjust super high, all the for-profit-only miners will jump off, and it will be stuck for 3 or 4 more days, repeat cycle until it actually gets fixed.

But go ahead and try to pump it.

Yet a 42 coin is worth 250k dollars. At 10,000 ASR a market cap of 5 million dollars would be needed to be $500 a coin. That's not unrealistic thinking. As the value increases, it will become more profitable for miners and they won't bail. If you think the market cap will stagnate around $90,000 ($10 a coin) then that's your opinion. This coin is a week old....most people haven't even heard about it yet.

There will 5000 times more of these than a 42 coin.  Even if this coin gains parity with 42, each coin would only be worth $50 not $500. Also 42 has a market cap of $271,446, so in your example 10,000 ASR would be worth $27.14 each if it were to gain parity with 42.  But tell me why this coin would be valued higher than something like Unobtanium?  Another coin with a 250,000 max coin, currently trading at ~$4  that has an active community and a steady high network hashrate, and was not pre-mined even a single coin.  The "rarity" factor has been tried in a number of coins, but given time they all seem to fall into obscurity.  

My math is based on 210,000 total coins, which is what it says in the source code.  Not sure why the topic and first post still say 140,000 coins when it is clear in the source

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 210000 * COIN;

Actually, if ASR gains parity with 42's peak 1000 BTC each, that puts it pretty close to 500. How is this entirely reasonable possibility "on crack," again?  Wink

"entirely reasonable possibility".. LOL.  OK keep hitting your pipe dude, because that's what this is a pipe dream.  Based on the 42 peak price on first hitting an exchange, where has it gone since?  What was the Astrocoin price when it first hit an exchange? Where has it gone since?  As more coins become available the price will go down, not up, unless a bunch of services come online and even then don't expect $500 coins.   I could see a modest return at $50, even $100 is doubtful.  

Anyway i'm done debating this so you can smoke as much as you want and post you fantasies unopposed.   I'll be plenty happy to sell you my coins for half price "only $250"  tomorrow after I rape a few when the difficulty drops otherwise i'm just going to dump them on the market like everyone else for a quick buck while it is still profitable.  

don't let the door hit you on the way out!  Kiss
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 02:10:03 AM

the only pool that NEVER closed, sent everbody his coins and has smallest fees is.. http://astrocoinpool.com
if you mine others you risk your time and cash.

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 02:13:05 AM

the only pool that NEVER closed, sent everbody his coins and has smallest fees is.. http://astrocoinpool.com
if you mine others you risk your time and cash.

except cryptotycoons has lower fees (.5%), about 1/3 are even mning for free due to signing up during promotions,  NEVER closed, and has had 0 complaints about sending coins as well. Keep it civil and stop spreading lies.
jdh015232

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

relax people! both of those pools are good to mine on! its the hashuntin pool thats going down and people need to switch, and im sure they will get you your unconfirmed coins, but i dont know
eLBee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

relax people! both of those pools are good to mine on! its the hashuntin pool thats going down and people need to switch, and im sure they will get you your unconfirmed coins, but i dont know

withdraw seem to not be working, along with PIN resets and their contact form. I would advise everyone to steer well clear of hashhunt.in. Unless something changes in the next day or two, scampool as far as I'm concerned.
jdh015232

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:34:05 AM

withdraw seem to not be working, along with PIN resets and their contact form. I would advise everyone to steer well clear of hashhunt.in. Unless something changes in the next day or two, scampool as far as I'm concerned.
yes, that is what i said. stay away from hashhunt..the other 2 are fine
i mined on hashunt with no problems before and they were very vocal...i think they just got fed up of the high difficulty. well see what happens, but they werent just a scampool, i got my coins off their earlier today no problem but they had been on their since the first couple of days...i didnt mine them recently
eLBee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:49:04 AM

yes, that is what i said. stay away from hashhunt..the other 2 are fine
i mined on hashunt with no problems before and they were very vocal...i think they just got fed up of the high difficulty. well see what happens, but they werent just a scampool, i got my coins off their earlier today no problem but they had been on their since the first couple of days...i didnt mine them recently

Yeah, what I have on there has long since been confirmed, so maybe if you were able to get out this morning these are just some temporary issues. But as of right now, none of the functionality to contact/update/withdraw on the site works anymore =/
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:16:45 AM

I got an email from the pool owner that they are on again after a stop in a few days from now, but when I replied and ask for my new pin and not working functionalities, there were no reply!!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: