Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM  (Read 105016 times)
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 03:43:52 PM

I was unable to withdraw from cryptopools.
Now I can no longer log on.
And nobody seems to be mining on it anymore...

What do I do here? Admit that I got scammed and move on?

dude stick to http://astrocoinpool.com - its the only pool that paid everybody and was up from start without issues.
CryptoTycoons.com has had 0 issues as well =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrocoin (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:25:58 PM

WE NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD NEW WINDOWS QT, 10 ASR BOUNTY. PLEASE POST YOUR WALLET FIXES ASAP.

So, will I have bounty for Windows-Qt wallet?

GZ8HieYEChnG8m1JQpaJycULBuxbikvbcT

Just sent your bounty Smiley
Please keep the file available from that link
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

GfEWmaxXmFprbk28674kU2hyrPNzwbdcwZ

Anyone wanna get me started =]

thx!

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

JamesRussles

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 04:53:38 PM

Will the diff lower soon??

JamesRussles

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 05:25:40 PM

Those who have faith in the coin and are holding on while others waver should help contribute by spreading the positive attributes and endless possibilities of ASR throughout the altcoin community. The cryptocommunity now knows that investing in promising early stage alts is one of the best ways to make a small fortune. Everyone is just looking for new alts to find - and there are a bunch of dumbshits who call everything a premine or a scam coin without proper substantiation. The virility of a lot of potentially successful alts is hindered by this bs.

This  community has to get out there - publish articles, comments / aid in the integration of this coin with merchant services. etc. So far on reddit/twitter it looks like i'm the only one supporting this coin and analyzing it with validated information. Out of all the alts I have selected this specific one for its uniqueness - not just because of its possible price due to the mathematics behind it.

Check out the /astrocoin subreddit where I have taken time to post some pretty valuable information. I will keep on posting updates and short term/long term analysis of ASR.

If you're on twitter - follow me @fireinyourhole

Good luck, if you hold more than 100 ASR - you have a decent chance of exiting with over $50 K in the next 2 months.

Keep up the good work man. I will do my part...just made a twitter and will help on reddit. Twitter @coincowboy

Galod

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:45:11 PM

Just sent your bounty Smiley
Please keep the file available from that link

Received, thanks  Smiley
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

ojh well, nevermind

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

New NORTH AMERICAN pool launched!!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com

Fast!!!
Never Down!
.5% fee
Enterprise hardware!
3 THs Bandwidth!!
DDOS Protection
Stratum

I own a string of pools, which can be seen at cryptotycoons.com.
I own about a half dozen pools and have never had any performance issues =) Currently one of the oldest and largest RonPaulCoin and Noble Coins available =)

Just 46 more blocks to go..
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:13:16 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 08:52:39 PM by artiface

Good luck, if you hold more than 100 ASR - you have a decent chance of exiting with over $50 K in the next 2 months.

Not to be negative but if you really believe astrocoins will be $500 apiece within 2 months you are on crack.

There are lots of coins that are rare, some rarer than astrocoin, some better in terms of development, network hash, difficulty adjustment, and active services, and there is no coin besides bitcoin anywhere close to $500.  Of course that may change in the next 2 months, but I'd predict astrocoins drop to around $10 and stay there until bitcoin price takes the whole market up with it.  

Also this coin is very likely to stagnate once it gets added to a multipool because of the extreme difficulty adjustment, unless it gets fixed, but the developer claims it is not broken. Spending days stuck at a high difficulty is death to coins with only a small network of miners.  Try to get services on board when a single confirm is taking 37 minutes on average right now, and the recommended number of confirms is 120 (why so high?) that means more than 3 days.  

If you don't think difficulty adjustment is broken, watch what happens tomorrow (46 more block from now) when diff drops down around 3.  Network hash will jump, 480 block will be raped in about 8 hours and then difficulty will adjust super high, all the for-profit-only miners will jump off, and it will be stuck for 3 or 4 more days, repeat cycle until it actually gets fixed.

But go ahead and try to pump it.
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:58:22 PM

Been waiting 2 full days for my coins to confirm on cryptotycoons and hashhuntin. Is this because of the difficulty?
Yes, until difficulty drops, or hash increases, payouts are crazy slow..

HashHunt.in is running away with our money!! The owner of the pool set the confirmation to 120, so u will never get confirmed coins! Now he is shutting down the pool and he said we have to withdraw our coins!! HAH, how can we withdraw, when they are unconfirmed!!

Be careful, and withdraw what u can, and find another pool!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Silverwolf_Ru

Activity: 120

Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

Is a hardfork to cope with the difficulty jumps in planning? This coin looks good enough to mine, except I don't want to pull the load after Multipools have driven diff. sky high. I am sure others feel the same way.

Bitcoin: 17kz4pWKoMoVupGUYgj8kGomxXUkDHNtVe
Shadowcoin: Seta8CFwP6yvbeCkgfjxXjpkokrQMQovGF ~Coin of the Future!
JamesRussles

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

Not to be negative but if you really believe astrocoins will be $500 apiece within 2 months you are on crack.

There are lots of coins that are rare, some rarer than astrocoin, some better in terms of development, network hash, difficulty adjustment, and active services, and there is no coin besides bitcoin anywhere close to $500.  Of course that may change in the next 2 months, but I'd predict astrocoins drop to around $10 and stay there until bitcoin price takes the whole market up with it.  

Also this coin is very likely to stagnate once it gets added to a multipool because of the extreme difficulty adjustment, unless it gets fixed, but the developer claims it is not broken. Spending days stuck at a high difficulty is death to coins with only a small network of miners.  Try to get services on board when a single confirm is taking 37 minutes on average right now, and the recommended number of confirms is 120 (why so high?) that means more than 3 days.  

If you don't think difficulty adjustment is broken, watch what happens tomorrow (46 more block from now) when diff drops down around 3.  Network hash will jump, 480 block will be raped in about 8 hours and then difficulty will adjust super high, all the for-profit-only miners will jump off, and it will be stuck for 3 or 4 more days, repeat cycle until it actually gets fixed.

Yet a 42 coin is worth 250k dollars. At 10,000 ASR a market cap of 5 million dollars would be needed to be $500 a coin. That's not unrealistic thinking. As the value increases, it will become more profitable for miners and they won't bail. If you think the market cap will stagnate around $90,000 ($10 a coin) then that's your opinion. This coin is a week old....most people haven't even heard about it yet.

artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:32:34 PM

Yet a 42 coin is worth 250k dollars. At 10,000 ASR a market cap of 5 million dollars would be needed to be $500 a coin. That's not unrealistic thinking. As the value increases, it will become more profitable for miners and they won't bail. If you think the market cap will stagnate around $90,000 ($10 a coin) then that's your opinion. This coin is a week old....most people haven't even heard about it yet.

There will 5000 times more of these than a 42 coin.  Even if this coin gains parity with 42, each coin would only be worth $50 not $500. Also 42 has a market cap of $271,446, so in your example 10,000 ASR would be worth $27.14 each if it were to gain parity with 42.  But tell me why this coin would be valued higher than something like Unobtanium?  Another coin with a 250,000 max coin, currently trading at ~$4  that has an active community and a steady high network hashrate, and was not pre-mined even a single coin.  The "rarity" factor has been tried in a number of coins, but given time they all seem to fall into obscurity.  

My math is based on 210,000 total coins, which is what it says in the source code.  Not sure why the topic and first post still say 140,000 coins when it is clear in the source

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 210000 * COIN;
eLBee

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:51:43 PM

How is a coin with only 10k or so in current circulation temporarily hitting 0.5 BTC "on crack?" ASR has never once dropped below 0.015 on CoinedUp as far as I know, and plenty of ABSURDLY more plentiful coins have gone through increases in orders of magnitude much larger than x10.

And haven't you heard of 42coin? Was going for 1,000.00 BTC at one point. Would only take a minor amount of support for ASR to hit 0.1 BTC. But if you want to sell off because of some growing pains, go right ahead.... In the meantime I'll take my 50/50 odds or better that ASR goes up one day.  Kiss
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:52:17 PM

not long and the difficulty will drop. just few blocks more.

eLBee

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

There will 5000 times more of these than a 42 coin.  Even if this coin gains parity with 42, each coin would only be worth $50 not $500. Also 42 has a market cap of $271,446, so in your example 10,000 ASR would be worth $27.14 each if it were to gain parity with 42.  But tell me why this coin would be valued higher than something like Unobtanium?  Another coin with a 250,000 max coin, currently trading at ~$4  that has an active community and a steady high network hashrate, and was not pre-mined even a single coin.  The "rarity" factor has been tried in a number of coins, but given time they all seem to fall into obscurity.  

My math is based on 210,000 total coins, which is what it says in the source code.  Not sure why the topic and first post still say 140,000 coins when it is clear in the source

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 210000 * COIN;

Actually, if ASR gains parity with 42's peak 1000 BTC each, that puts it pretty close to 500. How is this entirely reasonable possibility "on crack," again?  Wink
JamesRussles

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:57:32 PM

About how much longer?

eLBee

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:02:12 PM

About how much longer?

You can check on any pool.  Roll Eyes But it's about 40 blocks away right now, which comes to about a day if you don't factor in that more people will be mining as it gets closer and closer to a diff change.
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:14:24 PM

WE NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD NEW WINDOWS QT, 10 ASR BOUNTY. PLEASE POST YOUR WALLET FIXES ASAP.

So, will I have bounty for Windows-Qt wallet?

GZ8HieYEChnG8m1JQpaJycULBuxbikvbcT

Galod +1, wallet is working perfect now!

I'll be pointing my miners to Astrocoin again tonight to help us get out of that annoying block, Someone please recommend a decent pool?

reeko400

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:25:43 PM

Yes who are our trusted pools, the ashhunt pool is unfair to be closing when cant even pull out coins because they can't be confirmed.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: