Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:01:46 PM

Again, there is one, but it is completely useless to contact them since it is the support of the card issuer.

If it's completely useless to call, then you must understand that it's pretty bad business practice to sell the cards with telephone support as one of your selling points?

Don't you think people would like to know that there money will be stuck for days before they press the bottom?

Multiple departments, I'm laughing my as off.

It is useless to call because it is the phone support of the card issuer, and they haven't got a clue about bitcoin.
We have never promoted "Telephone Support" as a selling point. We simply acknowledge that the card issuer provides a telephone support, and that is indeed the case.

The money isn't stuck for days. We take up to 2 business days to process a deposit. This is, by far, a lot simpler than following the traditional method to turn your bitcoins into fiat, allowing it to be paid at many stores.

ejinte, if you are unhappy with your card, I respect that. However, I ask you to keep your ridiculing and bashing at a minimum. Unless you are going to provide any additional constructive criticism, I ask you to stop the bashing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:13:31 PM

Again, there is one, but it is completely useless to contact them since it is the support of the card issuer.

If it's completely useless to call, then you must understand that it's pretty bad business practice to sell the cards with telephone support as one of your selling points?

Don't you think people would like to know that there money will be stuck for days before they press the bottom?

Multiple departments, I'm laughing my as off.

It is useless to call because it is the phone support of the card issuer, and they haven't got a clue about bitcoin.
We have never promoted "Telephone Support" as a selling point. We simply acknowledge that the card issuer provides a telephone support, and that is indeed the case.

The money isn't stuck for days. We take up to 2 business days to process a deposit. This is, by far, a lot simpler than following the traditional method to turn your bitcoins into fiat, allowing it to be paid at many stores.

ejinte, if you are unhappy with your card, I respect that. However, I ask you to keep your ridiculing and bashing at a minimum. Unless you are going to provide any additional constructive criticism, I ask you to stop the bashing.

lol you know he is not going to stop i myself even told them it is like a witch hunt going on, granted i myself am not to happy with my ANX Premium card not what i thought it would be all the way. Also the 0.1 bitcoin paid seems to be wasted now after all dust has settled and all that good stuff. Now dont get me wrong if you all took away atleast the load limits people might use the card to send mining earnings there to use later on

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:51:37 PM

How about this for a change of subject:

ANXPRO Exchange To Include Aten “Black Gold” Coin In 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102368697
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201501261104BIZWIRE_USPRX____BW6025-1
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 12:21:49 AM

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201501261104BIZWIRE_USPRX____BW6025-1
Thanks for bringing something positive to the table!  We are always looking for ways to improve our service, and this addition should definitely do so. Smiley
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

Thanks for bringing something positive to the table!  We are always looking for ways to improve our service, and this addition should definitely do so. Smiley

I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:02:01 PM

I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh

And you prove yourself to only look at small negative things. No word about ANX getting involved with an amazing project connecting crypto's with the oil % gas industry.
Open your eyes!  Shocked
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh
You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:17:59 PM

You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 01:36:16 AM

You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley

LOL dam is it really taking that long for anx confirmations or are you just messing around cause they made you mad before? In any case i like the picture i feel like that sometimes at work  Tongue

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:44:19 AM

LOL, the support here are just hired shrills.
And after the disasters, yup multiple, i wouldt trust this exchange with a dime.
byt411

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:29:27 PM

And after the disasters, yup multiple, i wouldt trust this exchange with a dime.

Please refrain from making claims without proof. I have no idea what "disasters" you are talking about. We have never lost any customer funds.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 03:39:42 AM

Please refrain from making claims without proof. I have no idea what "disasters" you are talking about. We have never lost any customer funds.

the person who posted that has been around for a while, is a hero member and nice bitcoin foundation member. So i am sure they will explain in more details what disasters they are referring to or maybe they might contact you in private im to let you know what they referring to. If sent by private im please let us know thanks  Smiley

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 01:52:33 AM

the person who posted that has been around for a while, is a hero member and nice bitcoin foundation member. So i am sure they will explain in more details what disasters they are referring to or maybe they might contact you in private im to let you know what they referring to. If sent by private im please let us know thanks  Smiley
Actually, we've asked him multiple times to do this, but he has not done so as of yet. :-/
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:10:53 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 06:39:29 PM by bernard75

1. Your constant lying to your customers about your cards.
The angry customers here are not the first time this has happened.
There is actually a 100+ post strong topic just about the last fiasco:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

3. Your inability for SEPA transfers promised for months.

3. Operating multiple sites for one and the same exchange.
Thus faking your user base again.

5. Your "ANX Trusted Forum Managers" being involved in questionable activities.
Like doxxing customers for example here:

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:03:01 PM

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

ohhhhh dam it just got real all up in here, that is some good use of stored web information i cant wait to hear the reply on this issue makes me sad as i have anx card but oh well

byt411

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

2. Your fake volume.

1. We have not lied about our cards. Please stop repeating that statement without proof or evidence.
Your accusation of a "100+ post strong topic about the last fiasco" is invalid. There is no evidence that our launch was a fiasco at all. In fact, that thread contains many comments like these from you, bernard, insulting our company and bashing at us for no apparent reason.

In fact, there are positive comments in that thread.

ANX review:

ANX Customer Support: From my experience, they are very friendly and responsive. I had quite a lot of questions before ordering the Card and always received an friendly (and constructive) answer within 24 hours.

ANX Website: Well takes quite a bit of getting used to (at least for me), once you understand that ANXBTC.com, ANXPRO.com and anxinternational.com are all connected its quite easy to use.

ANX Trading experience: Overall the liquidity is rather good, trade engine is smooth and instant, Fees are OK but not that good (0.3% limit order, 0.6% market order), only bad thing is (IMO) that there is no way to see the exchanges trade history (personal history only is visible)

ANX DebitCard: It delivers what they promise, nothing more nothing less. If you are OK with the rather high fees (but that is quite normal with credit/debit cards) and the initial cost of ordering, then its a great thing. Personally though I find that ANX should be more open with the fees (as well as that there is a 3000$ annual limit), that could be a bad surprise for those that did not do proper searching before ordering.

My experience with ANX and the Debit Card:

First of, over all I am very satisfied with ANX.
I opened an account at ANX and submitted my verification documents. Next day already I received an e-mail that my verification was excepted and that an validation code has been send via traditional post service to the address I submitted for verification. <<< Note: The account is not yet verified before you receive that code.
Even though I had not yet received the verification code I could already order the Debit card, which I did. As I live in South America and the Card is sent from Hong Kong, it took 3 weeks until I received it. Funny thing is, the verification code was sent from Brasil (neighboring country from where I live) but had not yet arrived when I received the Card.
I then sent ANX support a email with a picture of the card and the Letter and asked them to manually verified my account, which they agreed to and immediately verified my account.

Loading the card took an additional two business days, so its not instant as I had hoped for, but two business days isn't to bad.

Next day, after receiving confirmation that the card had been loaded, I made a test withdraw at a ATM and it worked flawless, no problem at all.

2. We do not fake volume. Our API clearly states how to pull data from our exchange for the individual currencies due to our state-of-the-art multicurrency order book, but many chart sites are too lazy to implement it. In fact, we have contacted them, and they have ignored us.

4. I do not see how using different domains for the same site is faking our user base. We have never claimed to be "the bitcoin exchange with most users in the world", or anything like that.

5. "ANX Trusted Forum Manager" is a job title. My "questionable activities" have already been addressed, and I have stopped performing these "questionable activities" since you found it inappropiate. However, I do not understand why you are dedicating yourself to personally attack me and ANX, repeatedly, throughout several months.

Bernard, I invite you to not use our exchange if you are unhappy with it. However, I ask you to keep these meaningless and unconstructive comments to a minimum, and only post in the future if you have a suggestion to improve our services.

bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

You want proof? Since i have no time to look through all the edited and deleted posts by you, lets take your first reply as an example:

A little more details like limits and fees would be great, before one signs up for something.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card
Lie!

and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card.

Lie!

The card will only cost $10 USD.
Lie!

Oh, and bahamapascal, the one you quoted praising you, is this the same one bumping this topic?

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 03:01:13 AM

Hello bernard75,

Those quotes you pulled up are quite old.  Is there anything that has been done recently that is bothering you?  Also, I'm not sure whether this is more of a personal problem or one that you have with the company ANX.  :-/

Cheers,
Monbux
calagan

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:48:08 PM

I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

http://en.unionpay.com/englobalization/list_englobalization.html

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:00:29 PM

You want proof? Since i have no time to look through all the edited and deleted posts by you, lets take your first reply as an example:

A little more details like limits and fees would be great, before one signs up for something.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card
Lie!

and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card.

Lie!

The card will only cost $10 USD.
Lie!

Oh, and bahamapascal, the one you quoted praising you, is this the same one bumping this topic?

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

LOL dam where do you find all this posts haha, it is like crazy insane how you find them all so good, i personally always get tired searching for posts as get timeout errors  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: