Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:38:29 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 07:55:55 AM by bernard75

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

Fixed that for you. Wink
Yup, i see you are going well further than simple KYC/AML.
No need to thank for the free bump.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:48:14 PM

Sorry, but what do you mean?

Look at this link:
https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare

As you can see, my ANX PLUS card should have a telephone support. However, this is a straight up lie. There is no telephone support. The managers at ANX knows this, you said yourself that you've emailed them. However no changes were made. That's why ANX is lying.

Not to mention hiding important information like loading time for card.

I don't beleive that you guys don't have time to change this information. It would take you about 5 minutes.

I don't feel comfortable trusting you with my money.

Everyone be careful please!!

Just going to put this on this page too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:25:53 AM

Look at this link:

As you can see, my ANX PLUS card should have a telephone support. However, this is a straight up lie. There is no telephone support. The managers at ANX knows this, you said yourself that you've emailed them. However no changes were made. That's why ANX is lying.

I don't beleive that you guys don't have time to change this information. It would take you about 5 minutes.

lol ejinte you know they love you there at anx haha, but for real i thought you was happy with your card once you got it to work is there something else wrong with it?  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:27:20 AM

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

Fixed that for you. Wink
Yup, i see you are going well further than simple KYC/AML.
No need to thank for the free bump.

lol " no need to thank for the free bump " only time i give thanks for a free bump is when the bumb is white and then i can feel alot better and more focused  Tongue  Tongue  Cool

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:22:51 PM

Look at this link:

lol ejinte you know they love you there at anx haha, but for real i thought you was happy with your card once you got it to work is there something else wrong with it?  Huh

ejinte is unhappy because there was some misleading information on our site that still hasn't been corrected.

On a side note, I advise all of you to keep irrelevant posts to a minimum. If you wish to rant, please make a new thread in the Services Discussion section, and don't clutter up this thread.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:11:34 PM

Look at this link:

ejinte is unhappy because there was some misleading information on our site that still hasn't been corrected.

On a side note, I advise all of you to keep irrelevant posts to a minimum. If you wish to rant, please make a new thread in the Services Discussion section, and don't clutter up this thread.

hey i dont think it was irrelevant i was not talking about something random, i simply asked him why does he or she have it so bad for anx since i thought the main issue they had was when they got card took them long time to load card like me. Only difference is i am not going on about your phone number lol i actually use my anx premium card

byt411

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:25:05 PM

Look at this link:

hey i dont think it was irrelevant i was not talking about something random, i simply asked him why does he or she have it so bad for anx since i thought the main issue they had was when they got card took them long time to load card like me. Only difference is i am not going on about your phone number lol i actually use my anx premium card

I was not referring to your post. I was referring to posts like bernard75's since he is just ranting and lying and trying to incriminate our company.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:27:29 PM

You bring this on yourself over and over.
How is this lying:

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:36:09 PM

You bring this on yourself over and over.
How is this lying:

You're obviously attacking byt411 personally. Huh IMHO scammer doxing is a good thing and also he said he stopped 'questionable activities'. Why repeating?

-MZ

bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:48:02 PM

Scammer doxxing might be ok, but its nothing a representative of a company should be involved with.
And byt411 questionable activities are just the tip of the iceberg, as i already described here:

1. Your constant lying to your customers about your cards.
The angry customers here are not the first time this has happened.
There is actually a 100+ post strong topic just about the last fiasco:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

3. Your inability for SEPA transfers promised for months.

3. Operating multiple sites for one and the same exchange.
Thus faking your user base.

5. Your "ANX Trusted Forum Managers" being involved in questionable activities.
Like doxxing customers for example here:

I would have left this topic a long time ago, but byt411 cant stop insulting me just because i exposed him.
byt411

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Scammer doxxing might be ok, but its nothing a representative of a company should be involved with.
And byt411 questionable activities are just the tip of the iceberg, as i already described here:

1. Your constant lying to your customers about your cards.
The angry customers here are not the first time this has happened.
There is actually a 100+ post strong topic just about the last fiasco:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

3. Your inability for SEPA transfers promised for months.

3. Operating multiple sites for one and the same exchange.
Thus faking your user base.

5. Your "ANX Trusted Forum Managers" being involved in questionable activities.
Like doxxing customers for example here:

I would have left this topic a long time ago, but byt411 cant stop insulting me just because i exposed him.

bernard75, please quote when I have insulted you.
You claim that you have exposed me, but I have no idea why you say so. Usually, when something is exposed/revealed, it is because it is hidden, and someone revealed the secret.
There is nothing being hidden here; all of my posts are visible and viewable for everyone, so I believe that your use of the word "expose" makes no sense.
I have clarified that everything you said in that post is completely invalid, but it may be that you simply chose to ignore that post. It is the post below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425451.msg10339921#msg10339921
Also, as to something I forgot to mention in that reply:
3. We have reinstated SEPA withdrawals and deposits a long time ago.

Please understand that I am an employee, not a representative of a company. You might also notice that the common practice is to understand that a person's opinions does not represent the company's opinions.
I would like to mark the end of the discussion here, as there is no more to be discussed. If anyone has any other similar claims, please make a thread on the Service Discussion section and I will reply promptly.
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:34:15 AM

Please understand that I am an employee, not a representative of a company.

If you are an employee of a company you are also a representative of the same company. Just to make that clear.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 09:29:54 AM

Look at this link:

I was not referring to your post. I was referring to posts like bernard75's since he is just ranting and lying and trying to incriminate our company.

oh ok gotcha sorry was in same response in reply to my post so i thought was ment for me that is why i was lost like what did i do to deserve such a answer lol, well have a good one

byt411

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:38:01 PM

Please understand that I am an employee, not a representative of a company.

If you are an employee of a company you are also a representative of the same company. Just to make that clear.

I am fully aware of representing my company while I am working, and if there is anything I have said to offend you then I apologize. My personal matters are however not related to my company at all. Therefore, I hope for your understanding on this matter.
oh ok gotcha sorry was in same response in reply to my post so i thought was ment for me that is why i was lost like what did i do to deserve such a answer lol, well have a good one

It's fine. This is a great example of how simple misunderstandings can be resolved peacefully, without insulting each other. Thank you for your understanding, DARKANGEL6415.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 01:21:04 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 01:49:24 AM by monbux

Hello everyone, please note:
Please kindly note that our office will be closed from February 19 to February 22 due to statutory holiday in Hong Kong. We will be back to regular business hours on February 23 and all bank requests will be processed as soon as we resume our normal hours.

Debit card loading will not be performed from February 18 to February 24 and will resume on February 25.

Crypto deposit and withdrawal requests remain unaffected and will be processed 24 x7.

Customer support remains available during standard operating hours.

Wish everyone that'ss celebrating it a Happy Looner New Year!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:26:48 PM

The Startcoin ANX Debit Card project is now live again on: https://www.startjoin.com/anxcard.
Feel free to check it out and tell us what you think!
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:29:10 PM

The Startcoin ANX Debit Card project is now live again on: https://www.startjoin.com/anxcard.

Nginx | 403 Forbidden error.

-MZ

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:36:23 PM

Nginx | 403 Forbidden error.

-MZ
For the link https://www.startjoin.com/anxcard ?

It's working fine for me, which browser are you using?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:51:52 PM

I think Cloudfare is preventing from me entering as they are showing captcha when I enter. I am using Safari on Iphone 5s(iOS Cool. Let me try with PC.

Edit: Not working on computer using Chrome too. Good luck!

-MZ

byt411

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:02:48 PM

I think Cloudfare is preventing from me entering as they are showing captcha when I enter. I am using Safari on Iphone 5s(iOS Cool. Let me try with PC.

Edit: Not working on computer using Chrome too. Good luck!

-MZ

Hmmm... It seems to be working for me.
It may be due to a location-based CloudFlare Issue. What country are you in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: