Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
snoopy101

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:58:44 PM

byt411,
I apreciate your response. Be advised I currently hold accounts at coinbase, bitfinex, lakebtc and others all with my Ecuador address.  I went through alot of trouble to get CNEL power bills in my name as in Ecuador the power company wont put bills in your name unless you own the land or you have a judge certify your lease agreement, this took me many months.

I understand that many banks and other companies refuse customers they do not feel will benefit the bank and they do not tell why they refuse, I understand this is the norm, however this does not make it right.  If your KYC company refuses to give legit reasons for refusals, you need to fire them and find one who will.

Had I been told pre application I lived in a country that was High risk as you say, I would have not applied and saved hundreds of dollars.  I would point out I live in the number one retirement destination in the world.

If you would please post your email, I will give you my address, however I prefer not to post it to a public forum.

I am only looking to either get what I paid for, my cards (prefered outcome) or get my bitcoins back and be given a good explaination why every other bitcoin company in the world accepts me and you dont.

Your company seems like a good company, and I would perhaps suggest that before you send a refusal email, you first send back any bitcoins paid, as otehrwise it gets people upset to be told they have been refused to by a product with no mention of the money they have paid upfront.

Thank you for your time sir.

Snoopy101

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snoopy101

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:18:37 PM

About the refund, have you tried contacting our support about it? If not, you can contact me, and I will pass on the information. If you have, then please give me your email address associated with your ANX account, and I will help resolve this problem.

snoopy101, please understand that ANX did not reject the KYC vendor did.  You should be able to get a refund easily by contacting the ANX support email: support@anxbtc.com

ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".
  ANX has to do that, it is a legally required process.

Thank you, however at this point more than just a refund would be needed. If indeed it is the case that moving address disqualifies you as as has been mentioned on this forum by ANX, or there is indeed entire countries that are refused due to risk this should be clearly stated pre application as to stop people from wasting their time and money with what in my case was a costly endeavor. 

I care about the bitcoin community and if we allow companies to do stuff like this soon bitcoin will be just like the banks.

ALso the burden of chasing up refunds should rest with the company who is refusing without reason, I should not have to email anyone, coins should have been given back before the refusal, and an email stating the reason for the refusal should have followed.

Better yet, if you dont accept my country, when I select my country during application, just refuse my application then and there, and publicly state you dont accept that region or country.  Collecting money, having me wait, then refusing me and expecting me to chase a refund......lawsuits have been filed for less.....
snoopy101

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:25:25 PM

About the refund, have you tried contacting our support about it? If not, you can contact me, and I will pass on the information. If you have, then please give me your email address associated with your ANX account, and I will help resolve this problem.

snoopy101, please understand that ANX did not reject the KYC vendor did.  You should be able to get a refund easily by contacting the ANX support email: support@anxbtc.com

ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".

Thank you, however at this point more than just a refund would be needed. If indeed it is the case that moving address disqualifies you as as has been mentioned on this forum by ANX, or there is indeed entire countries that are refused due to risk this should be clearly stated pre application as to stop people from wasting their time and money with what in my case was a costly endeavor. 

I care about the bitcoin community and if we allow companies to do stuff like this soon bitcoin will be just like the banks.

ALso the burden of chasing up refunds should rest with the company who is refusing without reason, I should not have to email anyone, coins should have been given back before the refusal, and an email stating the reason for the refusal should have followed.

Better yet, if you dont accept my country, when I select my country during application, just refuse my application then and there, and publicly state you dont accept that region or country.  Collecting money, having me wait, then refusing me and expecting me to chase a refund......lawsuits have been filed for less.....

Dear prospective clients,

If you live in the following countries do not apply as our KYC will deny you.

Additionally if you have recently moved, dont bother, as you will be refused.

Sincerely

ANX

Or.......

Dear client,

Please send us your 500 usd bitcoins, and spend hours uploaded your documents, then wait for us to refuse you based on criteria we cannot tell you about.

If you are refused please go online to find support on forums to try and get your coin back.  We dont tell why we refuse, but its ok, everybody inculding coinbase is doing it.

ANX

Does anybody here not see how this is a bad policy?  It is such a shame, because besides this ANX seems like a great company and there is alot of positive reviews about them.  You would think a company with this much on the line could devise a better plan for onboarding clients.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:22:32 PM

Dear prospective clients,

If you live in the following countries do not apply as our KYC will deny you.

Additionally if you have recently moved, dont bother, as you will be refused.

Sincerely

ANX

Or.......

Dear client,

Please send us your 500 usd bitcoins, and spend hours uploaded your documents, then wait for us to refuse you based on criteria we cannot tell you about.

If you are refused please go online to find support on forums to try and get your coin back.  We dont tell why we refuse, but its ok, everybody inculding coinbase is doing it.

ANX

Does anybody here not see how this is a bad policy?  It is such a shame, because besides this ANX seems like a great company and there is alot of positive reviews about them.  You would think a company with this much on the line could devise a better plan for onboarding clients.

Hi snoopy101,

Please check the PM that I sent you.
I am currently investigating this. I don't understand how you were able to order cards, when normally, your account must be verified for you to access our debit card page. If you could provide the information I requested, I will be very grateful.

Thanks,
byt411
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:37:33 PM

Hi PolarPoint,

That is completely correct. No ID verification is needed if you want to trade in cryptocurrencies; ID Verification is only needed if you want to deposit/withdraw fiat, or use our debit card service.

If there are any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
byt411

Thanks for the reply. Will try ANX next time I want to sell some alts.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:00:08 AM

Hi PolarPoint,

That is completely correct. No ID verification is needed if you want to trade in cryptocurrencies; ID Verification is only needed if you want to deposit/withdraw fiat, or use our debit card service.

If there are any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
byt411

Thanks for the reply. Will try ANX next time I want to sell some alts.
Tell us how it goes.  We are open to any constructive critism!
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:44:49 PM

Bump! Online and ready to answer any questions.

I have PM'd you as I am having issues with ANX matching systems which I need resolved asap.
byt411

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:49:58 PM

I have PM'd you as I am having issues with ANX matching systems which I need resolved asap.

Hi HowDoge,
If monbux isn't online, you can PM me too.

Thanks,
byt411
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:52:09 PM

Hi HowDoge,

Thanks,
byt411
PM'd you thx. Hope you can help asap.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:04:27 AM

Hi HowDoge,

Thanks,
byt411
I didn't receive a PM yet, could you please resend?  Unless byt411 or our support has already helped you resolve this problem. Smiley
byt411

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:28:56 AM

Hi HowDoge,

Thanks,
byt411
I didn't receive a PM yet, could you please resend?  Unless byt411 or our support has already helped you resolve this problem. Smiley

Lol monbux, I have resolved it ages ago, and I have passed it up, since there seem to be problems with the trading engine.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:35:39 PM

Happy Easter weekend to those who celebrate it! Please kindly note that our office will be closed from April 3 (Friday) to April 7 (Tuesday) due to statutory holiday in Hong Kong. We will be back to regular business hours on April 8 (Wednesday) and all bank requests will be processed as soon as we resume our normal hours.  Debit card loading will not occur during this Holiday.  But as always, Crypto deposit and withdrawal requests remain unaffected and will be processed 24x7! 
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:31:36 PM

Thx for the timely notice.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 09:48:50 PM

Thx for the timely notice.
It was mentioned on our:
ANXBTC website: https://anxbtc.com/
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ANXBTC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsiaBitcoin

I just thought that I'd post it here as well. Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:12:58 PM

kapetan

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:01:50 AM

ANXPRO has still with zero fees ?

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O
byt411

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:06:12 AM

ANXPRO has still with zero fees ?

Nope, that was our launch promotion. We now charge some withdrawal and some deposit fees, and 0.60% for every market order and 0.30% for every other order.
calagan

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:56:58 PM

I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

http://en.unionpay.com/englobalization/list_englobalization.html

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

Hi calagan,
First off, sorry about this union pay problem! Sad

To answer your question, agtrt the first 12 months with an active ANX plus card, the fee will be 5 HKD pet month, which is a bit below $1 USD.  Hope this helped!

Cheers
Monbux

Just got myself yet another useless piece of plastic from ANX...

My ANX Premium card issued by Sura Global arrived in the mail last week, it's indeed a MasterCard, BUT it does not have the EMV Chip (aka Chip and PIN in the UK), which is required by the vast majority of POS in Europe, so, as with my ANX Plus card, I'm stuck with getting raped with ATM's fees.

I would also like to to point out that I was asked to e-mail the PIN of my card to ANX to activate it, which is a shady, unsafe practice, especially considering that it's not possible to change this PIN.
byt411

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:16:07 PM

I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

Hi calagan,

To answer your question, agtrt the first 12 months with an active ANX plus card, the fee will be 5 HKD pet month, which is a bit below $1 USD.  Hope this helped!

Cheers
Monbux

My ANX Premium card issued by Sura Global arrived in the mail last week, it's indeed a MasterCard, BUT it does not have the EMV Chip (aka Chip and PIN in the UK), which is required by the vast majority of POS in Europe, so, as with my ANX Plus card, I'm stuck with getting raped with ATM's fees.

I would also like to to point out that I was asked to e-mail the PIN of my card to ANX to activate it, which is a shady, unsafe practice, especially considering that it's not possible to change this PIN.

Hi calagan,

I understand your situation, and I'm sorry about that. I comprehend the frustration that you must be going through, and I will forward this information to see if we can get better cards that have a Chip.
In the meantime, what you could do is use that card for online purchases.

Thanks,
byt411
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:01:28 AM

Hi calagan,

Cheers
Monbux

Hi Caalagan,
We've forwarded your concerns to our team.  Like byt411 said, you can still use the card freely for online purchases. 
Thanks for your suggestions!

Monbux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: