Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
Chester3

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:27:16 AM

Hello ANX,

I was trying to make a HKD transaction and I found out you charge a 4.08% compared to mid-market rate. Why that huge fee?

Thanks

What transaction were you making, exactly?  We're you trying to buy/sell or deposit/withdraw?  I'm new to this but I'll try to help you as best as I can.  

Hello Monbux,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I configured the subscription to this thread but I did not get a notification.

That 4.08% mark-up I am referring to is shown when trying to buy Bitcoins in HKD currency. For example, I input 20.000 HKD, and the platform was giving me Bitcoins valued at 19100 HKD, which is a pretty hefty fee if you ask me. For USD the spread is much narrower. Is there a way to get that spread reduced in HKD?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

Hello ANX,

I was trying to make a HKD transaction and I found out you charge a 4.08% compared to mid-market rate. Why that huge fee?

Thanks

What transaction were you making, exactly?  We're you trying to buy/sell or deposit/withdraw?  I'm new to this but I'll try to help you as best as I can.  

Hello Monbux,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I configured the subscription to this thread but I did not get a notification.

That 4.08% mark-up I am referring to is shown when trying to buy Bitcoins in HKD currency. For example, I input 20.000 HKD, and the platform was giving me Bitcoins valued at 19100 HKD, which is a pretty hefty fee if you ask me. For USD the spread is much narrower. Is there a way to get that spread reduced in HKD?

Thanks
Hi Chester, it may be because that the value of HKD is much lower than the value of USD.  I'll ask and get back to you asap.
Chester3

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:39:02 PM

Hello ANX,

Thanks

Hello Monbux,

Thanks
Hi Chester, it may be because that the value of HKD is much lower than the value of USD.  I'll ask and get back to you asap.

Hello monbux,

Thanks for your reply. The value of a currency does not have anything to do with it - I think it is more about liquidity and/or competitors. If I purchase 20.000 HKD, I should get nearly 20.000 HKD value in Bitcoins, and the conversion rate HKD/USD does not matter. Moreover the HKD value is pegged to the USD value, so there is no volatility (ie http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=HKD&to=USD&view=1M).

I think it is just a higher mark-up due to virtually no competition in HKD exchanges, but it would be great if they could clarify it.

Have a great day
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:47:21 PM

Hello ANX,

Thanks

Hello Monbux,

Thanks
Hi Chester, it may be because that the value of HKD is much lower than the value of USD.  I'll ask and get back to you asap.

Hello monbux,

Thanks for your reply. The value of a currency does not have anything to do with it - I think it is more about liquidity and/or competitors. If I purchase 20.000 HKD, I should get nearly 20.000 HKD value in Bitcoins, and the conversion rate HKD/USD does not matter. Moreover the HKD value is pegged to the USD value, so there is no volatility (ie http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=HKD&to=USD&view=1M).

I think it is just a higher mark-up due to virtually no competition in HKD exchanges, but it would be great if they could clarify it.

Have a great day

As far as I know, if you are using the ANXBTC platform, your request is paired with the cheapest sell order in HKD on our platform. Sellers may place orders that are above market price, and so that order will be suggested to you.
If you don't want that, I suggest using the ANXPRO platform, where you can set your desired buy price as a "Limit Order". If you are unsure on how to do so, please ask.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:02:22 AM

Hello ANX,

Thanks

Hello Monbux,

Thanks

Hello monbux,

Have a great day

As far as I know, if you are using the ANXBTC platform, your request is paired with the cheapest sell order in HKD on our platform. Sellers may place orders that are above market price, and so that order will be suggested to you.
If you don't want that, I suggest using the ANXPRO platform, where you can set your desired buy price as a "Limit Order". If you are unsure on how to do so, please ask.

byt411 is correct, and note that there is a "Maker/Taker Fee Model" in place.  You were probably trading as a "market order", which only guarantees automatic purchase, but might not get it for the price you want.  Chester, I believe what you say is correct as well. Smiley
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:31:59 AM

when do you start accepting SEPA again? I can't use your exchange since September and you said it would be just for some days.

Also:
You bought the exchange "justcoin". Will there be a SEPA deposit method? I guees no, because you have no SEPA bank and justcoin closed because of that.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

when do you start accepting SEPA again? I can't use your exchange since September and you said it would be just for some days.

Also:
You bought the exchange "justcoin". Will there be a SEPA deposit method? I guees no, because you have no SEPA bank and justcoin closed because of that.

Hello Serpens66! Smiley
I'm not quite sure of this actually, as for I've just recently joined the team and this like something that happened months ago?  Nevertheless, I'll ask and get back to you ASAP with an answer.  Just please note that the justcoin exchange that was recently bought is registered under the ANX family I believe, so if there is no SEPA deposits allowed on the ANX exchange, then probably not on the justcoin exchange either.  I'm sure the finance team is working hard to bring new deposit and withdraw methods on the table to make it more convenient for its users!  But like I said before, I'll try to get an answer to you ASAP. Smiley
byt411

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:37:14 PM

Also:

Hi Serpens66,
I'm sorry about that, but SEPA is probably going to be disabled for a long period of time, since we cannot find adequate banking partners. However, I am not sure about Justcoin, but probably not, since it had to close due to Norwegian Bank problems.
TL;DR: Probably no SEPA. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:40:24 PM

Hi Serpens66,
I'm sorry about that, but SEPA is probably going to be disabled for a long period of time, since we cannot find adequate banking partners.
thanks for the answers both of you.

Did you asked the german Fidor Bank (the banking partner from Kraken.com)?  I guess they have alot of inquiries, but they do work with bitcoin exchanges, so it would be worth a try.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
byt411

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:22:01 AM

Hi Serpens66,
I'm sorry about that, but SEPA is probably going to be disabled for a long period of time, since we cannot find adequate banking partners.
thanks for the answers both of you.

Did you asked the german Fidor Bank (the banking partner from Kraken.com)?  I guess they have alot of inquiries, but they do work with bitcoin exchanges, so it would be worth a try.

I think we have, but I'm not sure. I'll ask anyway.
My guess is that they now only work with kraken, since they are building another bank together.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:20:42 PM

My guess is that they now only work with kraken, since they are building another bank together.
Yes that could be true, but on the other hand, they also work together with bitcoin.de... but I don't know any details of their contracts.

byt411

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

Yes that could be true, but on the other hand, they also work together with bitcoin.de... but I don't know any details of their contracts.

Anyway, Serpens, thanks for your suggestion. We will take that into account, and see what we can do.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 03:59:40 AM

Hi serpens66, we've forwarded your questions and suggestions to our team - stay tuned... Wink
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 10:24:35 PM

Still here, the ANX family is growing bigger by the day!  Join us today! Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

Serpens66, I believe that you should have the answer to your questions now... *wink*
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

Serpens66, I believe that you should have the answer to your questions now... *wink*
?   where do I find the answer of which question? (1. when will SEPA back at ANX. 2. Will justcoin support SEPA?)

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

?   where do I find the answer of which question? (1. when will SEPA back at ANX. 2. Will justcoin support SEPA?)
I've sent you a pm regarding your question.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

If you have any questions regarding the ANX family, please ask here or send byt411 or me a a PM! Smiley
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:30:31 PM by bahamapascal

Hi, yes I do have a question Wink

I used to be able to see the Balance and the Transactions of My Card on the anxbtc Website, but that has been disabeld for quite some time now. I was told that it will be re-enabeld soon, with support for the ANX Premium Card aswelll....but thats already 2-3 weeks back I belive.

Any Idea when it will be up and working again?

Thanks!

Edit: I now have the Anx Premium Debit Card. My old Anx Card had the Name "ANX" as card owner name....on my new Card I don't have any Name printed. When I use it for online shopping, which Name would I use? Again "ANX", even though its not printed on the Card?
byt411

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

Hi, yes I do have a question Wink

I used to be able to see the Balance and the Transactions of My Card on the anxbtc Website, but that has been disabeld for quite some time now. I was told that it will be re-enabeld soon, with support for the ANX Premium Card aswelll....but thats already 2-3 weeks back I belive.

Any Idea when it will be up and working again?

Thanks!

Edit: I now have the Anx Premium Debit Card. My old Anx Card had the Name "ANX" as card owner name....on my new Card I don't have any Name printed. When I use it for online shopping, which Name would I use? Again "ANX", even though its not printed on the Card?

Hi bahamapascal!
I'm sorry about that. We have recently have some internal restructuring of our personnel, and our developers are now working to fix bugs. I'm not sure when that function will be available again, but I will ask and get back to you.
As for the name, yes, I think that using "ANX" again will work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: