Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
CdnBitcoinFan111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:02:54 PM

Vogogo recently announced that ANXPro was integrating with their platform for US, Canadian, and European payments http://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C%3aVGO-2235831&symbol=VGO&region=C.

Can you go into more detail as to what this actually means for customers and potential customers of ANXPro?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:05:20 PM

Vogogo recently announced that ANXPro was integrating with their platform for US, Canadian, and European payments http://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C%3aVGO-2235831&symbol=VGO&region=C.

Can you go into more detail as to what this actually means for customers and potential customers of ANXPro?

Well, the ANX family supports bitcoin on a worldwide basis.  We are always thinking of ways to make the exchange and our other features more accessible for our members.  Integrating this feature will allow users to use VOGOGO, and it may be easier for some.

If there is anything specific you need, please ask and I'll try to answer as best as possible. Smiley

As you can see here,

It is ANX's mission to promote a healthy ecosystem by providing value-added Bitcoin exchange services to the public. ANX is also lowering the barriers to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency adoption by increasing ways for consumers to acquire and access them. ANX introduced the world's first physical Bitcoin retail store, the world's third Bitcoin ATM machine, a multicurrency on-line Bitcoin exchange platform and mobile apps for cryptocurrencies, as well as launched the world's first Bitcoin debit card.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:37:56 AM

Shamelessly bumping one of the top 5 bitcoin exchanges in the world!  Cool
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

Bump!  Any questions?  Ask here! byt411 and I will try to respond to you ASAP. Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:41:50 AM

Ill just bump for all the deceptions and lies.
Hiya, what do you mean?  Care to explain exactly what you mean by deceptions and lies?

Cheers,
Monbux
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:07:19 PM

Thanks for your answer byt411!

Regarding the balance checking, I found that it's possible to check the balance at the card issuer, transforex.com Smiley
As for the name, are you sure? I had to register the Card at transforex with my Name, so wouldn't that mean that the cards owners name also is my name? Could you please double check that?

Also, I just filled my ANX accoun with some Bitcoins and sold them to USD. Now I wanted to top up my New Card, it seems that it can ONLY be refilled with Bitcoins? Is that right?
If thats so, whats the exchange price you give? I guess it will be below market price?!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:59:03 AM

Regarding the balance checking, I found that it's possible to check the balance at the card issuer, transforex.com Smiley
As for the name, are you sure? I had to register the Card at transforex with my Name, so wouldn't that mean that the cards owners name also is my name? Could you please double check that?

Also, I just filled my ANX accoun with some Bitcoins and sold them to USD. Now I wanted to top up my New Card, it seems that it can ONLY be refilled with Bitcoins? Is that right?
If thats so, whats the exchange price you give? I guess it will be below market price?!

Regarding this question (quoted from the FAQ),

Funds can be loaded onto the ANX debit card via bitcoin or in any of the 10 major currencies that ANX supports.  The stored currency on the ANX debit card is in USD.  Any transaction performed at one of the thousands of retail outlets or ATMs worldwide will be debited in USD.

The exact exchange price is always changing, obviously, I'll ask and get back to you, as well as double check your inquiry about the name thing as well! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:02:16 AM

Funds can be loaded onto the ANX debit card via bitcoin or in any of the 10 major currencies that ANX supports.  The stored currency on the ANX debit card is in USD.  Any transaction performed at one of the thousands of retail outlets or ATMs worldwide will be debited in USD.

The exact exchange price is always changing, obviously, I'll ask and get back to you, as well as double check your inquiry about the name thing as well! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux

Hmmm... As far as I know, ANX should support all of the fiat currencies, as stated in the FAQ, and as for the exchange price, it should just match you with the best current buy order in our orderbook. (Just like when you use the ANXBTC platform).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:32:10 AM

If I used ANX debit card and withdraw it from ATM, will the USD/BTC converted into local currency automatically? And, can you give a summary of fees? Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~

byt411

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 06:09:26 PM by byt411

If I used ANX debit card and withdraw it from ATM, will the USD/BTC converted into local currency automatically? And, can you give a summary of fees? Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Hi Muhammed Zakir!
Unless I am mistaken, what you have said is correct. Our fees vary from card to card, and you can find a detailed breakdown of fees here:
https://anxpro.com/pages/#/card-compare
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

~~MZ~~

Hi Muhammed Zakir!
Unless I am mistaken, what you have said is correct. Our fees vary from card to card, and you can find a detailed breakdown of fees here:
http://anxpro.com/pages/#/card-compare
byt411 is correct.  The debit card is offered worldwide, so it'd be funny if we only allowed you to withdraw in USD... Tongue
bahamapascal

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:13:00 AM

Cheers,
monbux

Yes, that is what the FAQ says...and thats the case with my old ANX (regular) Card, but with my new ANX Premium Card seems to just be able to refill with BTC. There is no option to deduct the balance from my USD account on ANX.

Thanks, will wait for what you can find out Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 10:44:13 AM

Hi Muhammed Zakir!
byt411 is correct.  The debit card is offered worldwide, so it'd be funny if we only allowed you to withdraw in USD... Tongue

Thanks! Just don't give wrong urls , correct one : https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare . Wink

What makes your service better than others such as bitplastic, Xapo and coinkite? Huh

P.S. User can load the card anytime, right? And, is using ACR35 NFC MobileMate Card Reader safe? If not, any alternative trusted equipment? Smiley

~~MZ~~

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

Hi Muhammed Zakir!
byt411 is correct.  The debit card is offered worldwide, so it'd be funny if we only allowed you to withdraw in USD... Tongue

Thanks! Just don't give wrong urls , correct one : https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare . Wink

What makes your service better than others such as bitplastic, Xapo and coinkite? Huh

P.S. User can load the card anytime, right? And, is using ACR35 NFC MobileMate Card Reader safe? If not, any alternative trusted equipment? Smiley

~~MZ~~

Hi, personally, I think that the ANX debit cards are the best: I believe they have the lowest fees as well.  For example, Xapo charges $4.5 USD per ATM transactions, whereas ANX only charges $3 USD, and that's just out basic cards. Smiley  I'm pretty sure bitplastic is a scam.  Aren't Xapo cards still in Beta?  I'm not sure if they are actually open for everyone yet.  Lastly, regarding coinkite, it's not an actual international "debit card", you can only use it with other bitcoin users and coinkite terminals.  Regular ATMs won't accept them.

Cheers,
monbux
byt411

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

Hi Muhammed Zakir!

~~MZ~~

Whoops, sorry about that. I've now corrected the link.

First, ANX is a highly reputable exchange, that has never been accused of scamming, and we have never been hacked. We are quite sure that this will continue, and your funds are extremely secure.
Second, BitPlastic is an extremely shady website, and its slogan is simply a lie. They aren't "The only bitcoin debit card". They also charge 6-8% to exchange your BTC into fiat, and they charge $1.50 per ATM transaction.
There are also numerous scam accusations to this "company", such as this one:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1v9pzr/bitplastic_scam/

Second, Xapo does not have debit cards in stock. We, ANX, have cards in stock and we are able to ship them out immediately. Our fees are also a lot lower than Xapo, and we are also an exchange, which means that you can buy bitcoins directly and load them if needed.

Users can load the card whenever they want to. I am not quite sure what the device you mentioned is, but it should be quite safe.
bahamapascal

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:55:25 AM

Yes, that is what the FAQ says...and thats the case with my old ANX (regular) Card, but with my new ANX Premium Card seems to just be able to refill with BTC. There is no option to deduct the balance from my USD account on ANX.

Still waiting for an answer  Tongue
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 09:29:58 PM

I'm still waiting on mine, I'm not sure about byt411. Smiley
bahamapascal

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:24:07 AM

hmmh, well I think I will write to support my self, maybe I will get an answer faster then you. In the past they answered my questions within 24hours.
Just thought I would ask here, so your thread gets a bit more live to it Wink
byt411

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:22:53 PM

hmmh, well I think I will write to support my self, maybe I will get an answer faster then you. In the past they answered my questions within 24hours.
Just thought I would ask here, so your thread gets a bit more live to it Wink

-.- I'm sorry about that. I thought that monbux asked and that he would get the response, so I didn't ask at all. I'll ask now, and probably get back to you tomorrow.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:17:21 PM

oh please, stop bumping the thread between the 3 alter egos of you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: