Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin is meaningless  (Read 693 times)
aokiji06 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

It's up to their capasity during that waiting time. If I invested in one project that means I believe team will deliver something can bring value.
If I believe they are capable of delivering those things in the timeframe, I would invest more.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I have been buying coins that have declined in value Post ICO that I see continuing to execute their business plan and meet the self imposed targets they have set for themselves. People often talk of an ICO as a failure if the coin does not exceed the ICO price immediatly after it first begins trading forgetting the fact you are investing in a startup and that it often takes years before you see a business gaining traction.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Thanks.....

You should not mainly focus on the price of the coin if you want to buy it. You should focus on the whitepaper, the developer, community and support. You are lucky if you can buy coins a t a cheaper price with promising future. You will suurely profit from it bigtime!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Thanks.....
I don't know why this can be a problem to you.

Just multiply the number of your coins with its current price. There's no need to ask what if the price is very cheap then just buy if the price is cheap and it doesn't matter if you hold a lot of coin. An investor knows what he is buying and what are the coins that has the potential.

The logic is don't sell if you are not comfortable and you are not yet in profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Thanks.....

the word that you should pay attention to here is "cheap". what defines cheap? what price? is it $1? $0.01? or $10000?
you see just because value of something is lower doesn't make it cheap just as if the value of something else is high that doesn't make it expensive. for example you pay a lot of money for a small amount of gold but you don't pay virtually anything for tons of sand!

a useless shitcoin worth 1 satoshi is still super expensive while bitcoin worth $20,000 is still super cheap. because that shitcoin is not providing you with any value but bitcoin does.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Thanks.....
For me its better trade it make your coins as much as possible while you are waiting for the price to rise. At least its really worth waiting for it, take the advantage while you are waiting.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

It varies with particular cases. I do research if the coin has potential value if the dev team is working if it can bring some value in future, then for sure, I purchase more and hodl for profit. If it becomes a shitcoin, I just left over it. For a chance, by chance, if it pumps a day, nothing else.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Having a coin that does not work is really annoying, Not valuable and very cheap price in the market. One of the best paths is hodl and that's what I'm doing right now.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Thanks.....

in my opinion, if I have lots of coins then the price is cheap, I will save the coin, when the price of the coin is expensive, I will sell it, maybe that's all I can say

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

it depends on the coin. if you research and know it has potential then you can buy more but if no potential then find another coin to buy. don't just buy because it is cheap you would end up losing more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Thanks.....
It depends in everyc coin if they deserve to be hold,or to dumo..but sometimes what we dont expect happens.just like Ethereum the first time it was released no one believes that coin will have a future,it was given only in airdrops and bounties but look at it now,holding the number two spot for how long,before you buy or sell coins do first a research and background check to figure out its potential
aokiji06 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Thanks.....

You should not mainly focus on the price of the coin if you want to buy it. You should focus on the whitepaper, the developer, community and support. You are lucky if you can buy coins a t a cheaper price with promising future. You will suurely profit from it bigtime!

thanks for your suggestion, maybe you can give me a coin recommendation what should i buy?

aokiji06 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Thanks.....
I don't know why this can be a problem to you.

Just multiply the number of your coins with its current price. There's no need to ask what if the price is very cheap then just buy if the price is cheap and it doesn't matter if you hold a lot of coin. An investor knows what he is buying and what are the coins that has the potential.

The logic is don't sell if you are not comfortable and you are not yet in profit.

Thanks...sorry i'm new in coin world, let alone in bounty.
during this coin that I get only from airdrop and it was very little, more sadly coin a little too low price too, this is what makes me confused let alone I have not experience to buy coin

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Thanks.....
First we should analyse our all the coins because future possibilities are positive in our portfolio I am always holding my investment or some coins are shit moving in continuously just sell my coins. But current scenario of Cryptocurrency is holding only because all the coins are sudden dump in the market so we don't buy and sell in any coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

If have the money or coin, I will still prefer bitcoin and ethereum than other alternate coinsI will buy now because the market is still cheap and I will spend the money I can lose and keep the money I need to spend with my daily needs. That is what I have been doing and it pays off every time bitcoin goes back to its peak. Its a long term investment but the price is so rewarding. I already learned a lesson on spending my money on alts, its requires a longer hodl time than bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

I can not say anything because I have never experienced it, but my advice is better to see the prospect of a coin if it is better and show a green light You can buy it but if the coin prospect is not so good do not buy it
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Thanks.....

I have a lot of different coins that  I can not sell because it's a worthless, and the other is in the lower price. Honestly some of these coins are from airdrops but I'm still researching about that coins, if it have a good potential, i will buy more to get a profits if the price are increase i will sell it.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Thanks.....

If I feel some potential in a project I'll definitely hold it, it all other cases I either forget about such coins or try to sell them at lease for any price, as some of them can dissapear at all. Some of my coins are not even trading yet.

Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

there are some coin that have hood potential so i would either buy more when the price is falling
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: