Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin is meaningless  (Read 681 times)
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

I think it depends mainly on the number of coins you hold! Even if his price is cheap, but you have a lot of such tokens, then it is also very valuable! If I think it is promising, I will continue to buy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

I think if I have a coin. and the price of the coin is worthless. I have to keep it in my wallet. waiting for the coins to have the price so go up. because one day the coins will increase. we will not know when coins go up or down. must be patient if the coins have decreased. do not option to have another coin. to continue playing.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

It really all comes to the community that is supporting that coin. I would check the community out on how it is being managed. I would also then go and take note on how the promised time and dates of an update or a new step is done properly as promised. And then there's the developers on how they do the marketing.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

If you still have the capital then bought again when the price is low would be very nice. of course with such when the price goes up high will be able to deliver results. But if capital is already limited to better enjoy the increase and decrease of course while holding.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

Thanks.....
First of all, you need to proceed from the importance of the project on your coin or token. If a coin or a token develops and it is indicated in its road map, then this coin or token should be kept regardless of whether it grows in value or not. If a coin or token project does not develop, then of course they should be sold as unpromising.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:01:44 AM

It's also depend to what coin it is. Your strategy is short term holding for fixed profits then sell and buy back equal amount of coins.
You can use your profits to look at others. Holding multi coins is better than just hold one.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Thanks.....
The important part is not the absolute price of the coin, but at what price you bought, a price that may seem cheap for someone that is just buying the coin could be a high price for you if you were able to buy the coin during the ico, however if you bought at a high price and the price went down you only have two options, if the coin is good then you need to hold but if it is not then you need to sell before you lose everything.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

It does not matter how cheap the price of the coin is, what matters is your research that you have done into the coin. If with your research you think that the coin is good then you should invest in the coin. I buy cheap coins all the time, coins that I believe that would do good even though they are still very cheap. Once those coins rise to double their prices, then you are making a hundred percent profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Thanks.....

Depends on their price and purpose I think.

Doge coin, for example, is very cheap but has one distinct and a clear purpose. Though the price might not go up a lot, it's still good to have some doge for transferring altcoins quickly.
aokiji06 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Thanks.....

hold the coin in the wallet mew .. and hold it until the price of his new ride on sale .. if to buy coin again at a cheap price is very risky because of price speculation that controlled traders who have large capital.but for token bounty must hold untill price growing up..bcause every after distribution bounty many people always sell their coin from bounty campaign

Thanks laros,but when we have no money other than our coin, guess what are you doing?
or maybe all of our coins become one into one coin eg eth, what do you think?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

If these tokens are valuable, then I choose to hold them.
If it's not worth it, then I'll sell it and buy some other tokens that seem to have some upside.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

Thanks.....
The first one I will not buy it again and the second I will hold it until its price goes up 2x even if it takes a long time.
And if it has gone up 2x new I will sell it.
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

It depends on the purpose of your purchase. If you buy it for margin trading then you should look at its price but if it has its own value then its price does not mean much.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

Thanks.....
holding the coin to watch the quality of my coin just buy and hold a good and trusty coin like ETH, NEO, BTC to keep in the long term, and I have a coin in my wallet which has no selling value, and I just save it for collection. when there is potential to rise, in the future it will sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

For me, cheap price coin is realistic, because if its price goes up after the ICO, you earn profit, but when the token isnt hitting their ICO price in the exchanges, atleast you have less loss.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

It completely depend on project recently I bought cheapest coins were trx , Ada, iost these coins reached lowest vale in previous dump immidiately I bought because of project . So if you belirving in  project if price goes bottom without reason then grab it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

Thanks.....
Title is too far from the body,theres no really connection.

But for me it depends on how i see the future of that coins,many coins started as lower value and some died but some stays and others becomes top coins.

So review your coins and make sure before buying and selling you are confidently agree on your decision

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

if I have a lot of coins and the price is so cheap, then what I do is hold a coin until the price goes up, if I have money and feel confident with the future of this coin, then I will add my coins by buying again these coins
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

I think there is no good way. It can only be to hold and then make up short positions. The quantity of coins is not the key. The key is whether the project is really developing. As long as the project goes well, all waiting is worth it.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

If these tokens are valuable, then I choose to hold them.
If it's not worth it, then I'll sell it and buy some other tokens that seem to have some upside.

I do not agree with your answer.
how do you sell it. while prices are still declining. are you going to sell it. I think you are wrong in investing. You must save then if the market price goes up then you have the right to sell it. if not make another coin purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: