Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
uasteel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

Market prices are meaningless right now anyway. Everyone is itching to buy up PMC, but realistically if we hit another exchange soon current prices may be as low as it gets. So while you're waiting for prices to go down, also consider prices may shoot up. If you have an idea of how much PMC could be worth in the next month, then ask yourself if it's worth buying PMC now, or risking the wait until it's announced on another exchange. Up to you. It's a tough call.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean if I hold on to them I'm probably going to make a very decent amount of money. But I can tell you there is no way I'm selling them for a value that is that far below what the coin is really worth. It will shoot up as soon as we hit another exchange. So unless someone want to buy at a decent price from me now, I'll just hold.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

Market prices are meaningless right now anyway. Everyone is itching to buy up PMC, but realistically if we hit another exchange soon current prices may be as low as it gets. So while you're waiting for prices to go down, also consider prices may shoot up. If you have an idea of how much PMC could be worth in the next month, then ask yourself if it's worth buying PMC now, or risking the wait until it's announced on another exchange. Up to you. It's a tough call.

As I've stated above, market cap is fairly important. .00015/PMC puts us at 75BTC cap, which is far too low for a coin which isn't very dead. It would put PMC at the very last place on Coinmarketcap Wink

Yep. All that's holding PMC back is exchange volume. You just have to look at how active the coin is to see it's busting at the seams. It's outgrown its little pond very much.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Nullu

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:26:17 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I mean if I hold on to them I'm probably going to make a very decent amount of money. But I can tell you there is no way I'm selling them for a value that is that far below what the coin is really worth. It will shoot up as soon as we hit another exchange. So unless someone want to buy at a decent price from me now, I'll just hold.

Smart decision. You may not have long to wait. Hold out for a few weeks. All that seems to be keeping the price down is that we're on one small exchange.

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

As I've stated above, market cap is fairly important. .00015/PMC puts us at 75BTC cap, which is far too low for a coin which isn't very dead. It would put PMC at the very last place on Coinmarketcap Wink

Yep. All that's holding PMC back is exchange volume. You just have to look at how active the coin is to see it's busting at the seams. It's outgrown its little pond very much.

Frankly, I don't mind it being kept low profile for just a little while longer... more of this stuff for me Wink
uasteel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

Without a doubt it has. I was paying pretty close attention all last night to the exchange, and you could tell people know the value of the coin. Once we get a much larger exchange things will look very different.
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:28:55 PM

Low profile for a while longer is fine. Having a growing community BEFORE it hits an exchange is a big deal.

Also, the PMC faucet made its payout bigger. Why? Wouldn't a small payout = more TX fees? I'd been getting payouts every hour to support miners.

Producer
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:36:41 PM

Paid Bounty! Smiley

http://blockchain.premineco.in/a/1MMsfcbV21

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Low profile for a while longer is fine. Having a growing community BEFORE it hits an exchange is a big deal.

Also, the PMC faucet made its payout bigger. Why? Wouldn't a small payout = more TX fees? I'd been getting payouts every hour to support miners.

I have always held this position. Growing the community, securing the network, building a strong DEV team, and infrastructure are the foundations we need. I'm afraid though that we are busting at the seams and another exchange with some more volume is needed at this point.

Nullu

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

I have always held this position. Growing the community, securing the network, building a strong DEV team, and infrastructure are the foundations we need. I'm afraid though that we are busting at the seams and another exchange with some more volume is needed at this point.

I'm in agreement. We're desperate to grow and are running out of room to do so. Amazed that another exhange hasn't jumped on this yet.

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

I have a ton of PMC and I would like to sell them, but I would really rather not completely crash the price on Poloniex. Anyone want to buy? PM me.

What price and how much PMC?

I have 7774 PMC and I'd like to get no less than 3.5BTC for the lot.

EDIT: And FYI to anyone who assumes I'm bailing to make a quick buck. Yes I am selling to make money, I was lucky enough to get a good amount when the coin was released, however I am a full time college student and my car just broke down. I figure this is a good way to pay to get it fixed. However I'm also not willing to crash this coin on Poloniex by dumping almost 8000PMCs at a low price, I would rather wait for it to go back up. Just goes that I would be better off selling sooner rather than later.

.0001406 / coin is the current highest buy. I'm poor too, so I probably wouldn't even buy at that price.

Also, you should probably try selling below market value, not above, but you might get someone. I personally would prefer if you crash the price so I can finally get a chunk of PMC   Cheesy
Pretty sure you have more coins let than the dev.
you'd probably make more by giving away half and then selling them in the healthier market you created...
Giving away 4k at 5PMC a pop would be enough to largely benefit the coin between teh tx fees and new members of the community it would create.
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

I'm in agreement. We're desperate to grow and are running out of room to do so. Amazed that another exhange hasn't jumped on this yet.

You have to understand their positions, they probably get 100 requests every day from coins asking to be listed. Weeding out the DOA and scams is probably no easy task.

uasteel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:47:02 PM

Yes we certainly need to hit a larger exchange at this point. I think it would do wonders for PMC.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

Don't forget to sign on!

Petition to CoinedUp.Com to add PMC

This is your chance to get PMC on CoinedUp - If enough people ask here, it will be added.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xe6ub/please_add_premine_pmc/

http://redd.it/1xe6ub

Retweeting will also help https://twitter.com/premine_PMC/statuses/432305047943122944

If PMC is going to make it to a bigger exchange, we need to have many requests.

This post needs to be on every page. Lets just PMC on Coinedup.  Smiley
isn't coinedup one that you can pay to get added? It'd be worth starting a small fundraiser if they don't charge too much
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:48:43 PM

Yes we certainly need to hit a larger exchange at this point. I think it would do wonders for PMC.

The louder the users are, the better your odds. As a dev, my voice doesn't carry the same weight as the people that actually use the coin.

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Don't forget to sign on!

Petition to CoinedUp.Com to add PMC

This is your chance to get PMC on CoinedUp - If enough people ask here, it will be added.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xe6ub/please_add_premine_pmc/

http://redd.it/1xe6ub

Retweeting will also help https://twitter.com/premine_PMC/statuses/432305047943122944

If PMC is going to make it to a bigger exchange, we need to have many requests.

This post needs to be on every page. Lets just PMC on Coinedup.  Smiley
isn't coinedup one that you can pay to get added? It'd be worth starting a small fundraiser if they don't charge too much

I had been hoping to receive a message form them, but nothing yet.

uasteel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

I have a ton of PMC and I would like to sell them, but I would really rather not completely crash the price on Poloniex. Anyone want to buy? PM me.

EDIT: And FYI to anyone who assumes I'm bailing to make a quick buck. Yes I am selling to make money, I was lucky enough to get a good amount when the coin was released, however I am a full time college student and my car just broke down. I figure this is a good way to pay to get it fixed. However I'm also not willing to crash this coin on Poloniex by dumping almost 8000PMCs at a low price, I would rather wait for it to go back up. Just goes that I would be better off selling sooner rather than later.

.0001406 / coin is the current highest buy. I'm poor too, so I probably wouldn't even buy at that price.

Also, you should probably try selling below market value, not above, but you might get someone. I personally would prefer if you crash the price so I can finally get a chunk of PMC   Cheesy
ou'd probably make more by giving away half and then selling them...
Giving away 4k at 5PMC a pop would be enough to largely benefit the coin between teh tx fees and new members of the community it would create.

Honestly that might be an option if I actually knew how that would work. Maybe the dev can give me some ideas on that. Like I've said before, I'm not willing to basically toss away this coin for some horribly undervalued price, and drop the price even lower by doing so. I want to see the coin flourish not sink lol.
uasteel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

The louder the users are, the better your odds. As a dev, my voice doesn't carry the same weight as the people that actually use the coin.

I know I have personally upvoted and retweeted everything possible. And if there is something like a donation as mentioned above I could probably be swayed into that :-)
Zzzack

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:53:53 PM

Honestly that might be an option if I actually knew how that would work. Maybe the dev can give me some ideas on that. Like I've said before, I'm not willing to basically toss away this coin for some horribly undervalued price, and drop the price even lower by doing so. I want to see the coin flourish not sink lol.

Give away 500 today and see what happens. If it is a big failure, all of us could donate some coins back to you.

Make people subscribe to our subreddit, and make a post asking for coins. If they have a certain amount of karma (to avoid scammers), they get the coins. At least thats my plan with the 100 PMC that I won

Producer
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:54:40 PM

We may need to do a fund raiser to help push the coin onto a bigger exchange so keep that in mind. Other than that there are quite a few people in this thread that you can trust to pass out your coins if you are thinking you would like to distribute them.

Also bear in mind that once I have all of the free coins passed out, I will be looking to buy a few for myself. In short, hang on. With less than 500,000 supply you won't have any trouble moving them somewhere.

TheBeardedMann

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/

Look at the number of comments for some of these other coins.  PMC isn't that far up when compared to something like PotCoin or QubitCoin.  PMC needs activity.
And our comments in support need to be thoughtful.  CoinedUp doesn't want some crappy ass coin on their site that gets forked, screws over people and then people get mad at CoinedUp when it wasn't their fault.  They look bad, lose business, all because of taking a risk on a coin.  It may not seem like it, but they do pick and choose coins, not just throw darts at a board of names.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: