Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:28:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91939 times)
Kay94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

It really depends. What was the token price? If the price is huge, then he would probably dump them and buy some more perspective ones. But if the price of one token is rather low, then he will probably hold them and wait for them to moon and then sell them. At least that is why most of the bounty hunters do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

That’s very positive and it shows how hardworking such a person is to bounty participation
But wise bounty hunter does not dump
He waits diligently for the pay day

Which is usually huge
You also wait for it
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

if I believe that project promising, then half leave and the other half sell.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

Depends on the robustness of the project and the overarching market climate for Cryptos in general at the time.

Even if you really believe in the project, if Bitcoin and a few other top coins are under great pressure as they are right now, you can trade in and out of your position partially.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Amount of token does not matter but the price of token does matter. The factor which is responsible for  distribution amount is "taken available for public/bounty". ICO price is another factor.
For example in parsec frontiers bounty ICO price is 1ETH=13000000 PRSC token.  
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

If they've been at it a while, probably hold them all. I personally got quite a few tokens from pundi X and because I'm still quite new to crypto decided to take the profit, making my entire existing portfolio 0 risk which I now just hold. That was the correct decision for me at the time because it achieved what I wanted. If I'd held I would have had another $20k worth of tokens after only two more weeks.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

I know cases when participant of bounty campaign, on receved from bounty token buy car. This happens rarely, but it happens.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

Amount of token does not matter but the price of token does matter. The factor which is responsible for  distribution amount is "taken available for public/bounty". ICO price is another factor.
For example in parsec frontiers bounty ICO price is 1ETH=13000000 PRSC token.  

Right, do not mind how many tokens that person earned in a bounty, but how much of that token cost. There are tokens that are useless even if you have 80k tokens as a reward. I wonder, you are still newbie but you are already focusing your questions about bounties. Keep in the right track and focus on how will you rank up and do some further study and analysis on things about cryptocurrency.

Otherwise, it is up to the participant if that 80k tokens he got from the bounties will then be kept and hodl and wait for that token to enter into an exchange before selling it.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.

And it seems to me that it influences very much. For the simple reason, that investors try to hodl, in the hope of big X-s. Bounty hunters, on the contrary, immediately bring tokens to the exchange and begin to speculate. It is for this reason, it seems to me, that the tokens of medium-sized projects fall very much in price.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

When the token has already its value in dollar or fiat, (seen in etherscan), most hunters sell or exchange them to btc or altcoins, especially when the value is high. Others hodl until low will rise and then sell to its accredited exchanges.  Better not to sell all your tokens. When you are wise and familiar with the project, keep on holding until it reach to the moon.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Holding a huge amount of token is good for all bounty hunters, because we know that the amount of bounty pool allocated in bounty campaign is sometimes 1 to 5 % only. So that if you are earn huge token amount from the bounty campaign it is a great opportunity because it is rarely to be happen. That's why as a bounty hunters iy is depends on us if we want to sell our token because it is a great chances to get more profits or we just hold yhe the token for a quite long period to make more profits.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

It's only a really good thing if the ICO is ever going to be worth something.  Too many ICOs just have plans or roadmaps with whitepapers describing why their technology will be valuable.

It is far better if the business already has major partners and investments in the millions.  And of course, really good application of advanced technology such as electric cars is really good too!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
When I as a bounty hunter gets more tokens from campaigns, I would be delighted to dump it at a feasible price to get a hefty sum of bitcoins that is worth my work. In my case, I only dump it instantly when the current price meets the profit that I want from that ICO bounty(1 bitcoin or above for 5 months bounty work) but if not, I hold it only when I see potential in the project. Although that is the case, I also dump it immediately when I don't see a potential for growth for a particular token(since I don't want to get lower pay).
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

There is something that is not all that cleared and it’s it has being disturbing my mind for so long. Why is it that people differentiate between bounty hunters and those who contributed in projects using their money. Trust me, I see bounty hunter and investors as same because even the bounty hunter you are talking invest time which worths than money in the project and much more. In conclusion, the bounty hunter would do what the investor would do too

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

Huge token during bounties? i guess this is over hype ico they want to get attention so bounty hunters will apply immediately but according with other hunters they will choose few participants on a low bounty program coz the competition is few.
Kay94 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

If you think its quite promising then why dont you HODL for a longer period before you sell   

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

If you think its quite promising then why dont you HODL for a longer period before you sell   

Sometimes selling really isn't what some people want. Fear of the coin decreasing in its value is also part because looking at a coin at $2 and looking at it drown in the waters really is uncomfortable so the best thing is to sell part and wait for it to take the wheel again 

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Bounty hunters getting more tokens always depends on the bounty pool allocated for that specific campaign. People who sometimes participates in signature campaigns gets so much tokens. When it happens this way they sometimes dump the coins and make those who have less coins have no value in the coin they are hodling.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: