Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
If someone is getting that much tokens the reason is there were less larticipants participated so the calculation of stake will give him huge rewards but those kind if projects will give useless toke s and sometimes the tokens will never listed on any exchanges if the token listed on exchange he need to sell immediately to make the profits.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

You need to be wise in choosing them plus you need some luck.
NouriZ
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Sell as much of the tokens as you need.
If you can afford to NOT sell them and see where the price is going then do so.
You would be angry with yourself if you sell all and they double over night.
But it can also go in the oppsite direction, so get some money out of them and gamble with what you can afford.

- Nouri
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

We should not focus on how many tokens we received as prices per token are varies, we must consider the market price of the coins (number of coins multiply by market price) and not only quantity to be able to see your rewards in value. Hope this can help you.

quarkchain.io
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

usually if there are participants already reach the payment day and got the payment then majority of them will sold their tokens especially if tokens price pretty high then people suddently will more likely to dump and that's why some of tokens can reach the highest price when listed at the exchange but after that suddently the price will low for the next day because dumped
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

The real purpose of tokens income are for trading and transact by converting into ethereum or bitcoin and then lastly converted into real paper money. However not all tokens are having good market price value, because there are some shit tokens now in the market because of too much dumping.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

It depends on the need of the bounty hunter. If he wants to make a quick buck, probably he will automatically exchange it and cash it out. But when that bounty hunter is a holder, maybe he hold it for a long term and get more profit of it.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

it is for the market volume to circulate and be watched by whales and then they will bag if the saw that this certain coin has volume and there are lots of token holders tantamount on saying that it gained a lot of trust because many holds this certain token.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

Two options: to sell immediately or to keep, hoping for a price increase.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Ofcourse it's a good part from the bounty hunters but this will lead a major dump when bounty hunters get their tokens most of them will probably sell no matter what the price is

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

To me the quantity of token any bounty hunter will get depends first on the total supply of token and the percentage of that allocated for the bounty. It should be noted that the quantity of token does not necessarily determine the value. Personally I hate seeing thousands of token in my wallet with value less than ten dollars.
Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Everything depends on the price and the ICO project itself. For example, if I see prospects in the project, then I leave to keep the coins. If the project is weak, then I immediately sell coins or put a order for a higher price and wait
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

The number of tokens received for participating in an ICO signature campaign varies from a few dozen tokens to several thousand hundreds. However, the amount does not indicate directly the amount of the earnings. Of great importance is also the price of the token on the exchange. It happens that two hundred thousand tokens cost only a few hundred dollars. The cost of the token itself depends largely on the number of tokens produced. They can range from several tens of millions to several billions.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

It depends on the price of the token . If the price are high i usally sell it right away. But if not i have to wait until the price goes up.  Sometimes if the ICO has a good chance to increase the price in the future, ill hold a little more until the price goes up.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Yes, definately if the bounty campaign is done with full of dedication and with punctuality then the bounty tokens are given in very huge amount. One thing more all the rules and regulations must be followed while doing the bounty tasks, that will result in huge tokens at the end of bounty campaign.

churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Normal average project gives not more than 5% of total token amount to advertisement campaign, usually they give 1-2%. And this amount is too low to change the price of token, only if all bounty hunters decide to sell in one moment(what is impossible).
The best you can do with tokens - hold. You got them in the beginning of the project's path. So this is my recomendation
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Huge bounty tokens means a heavy dump on the project, because when they release the bounty tokens majority of the bounty hunters will quickly go and dump the tokens, they don't care if it is below ico price or not, they just dump and move on. so huge bounty tokens is not healthy for projects.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Depends on the participant, token price, present market conditions etc. I guess, most of the users here will hold for a while to increase the token price. Holding long-term is the key to get more profit from it.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

I think that bounties can bring you money but you should choose them carefullyin order not to face scammers and not to lose money
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Depends on the participant, token price, present market conditions etc. I guess, most of the users here will hold for a while to increase the token price. Holding long-term is the key to get more profit from it.
I think that investing is one of the best waty to earn money and to give up your current job Smiley but you may try bounties as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: