Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91928 times)
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

Tremendous tokens doesn't decide the members will get much benefit. it as a rule relies upon the cost of the token. as far as I can tell, I've ever got 200K tokens of certain undertaking, yet it's nothing. the cost has no esteem. in the event that you need to get much benefit you need to look through a task which is potential and has great technique, the designation for abundance is enormous, the ICO achieves delicate top even hard top, and couple of members

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

They will sell it immediately when it is listed in the market. Now, this situation is very common and I see some bounties had a new rule about locking their tokens in a period of time to avoid the dumping

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

They will sell it immediately when it is listed in the market. Now, this situation is very common and I see some bounties had a new rule about locking their tokens in a period of time to avoid the dumping
Even that is a huge numbers of token it's still a small portions of the actual sale from the ico's, whether they will quickly dumped that rewards the coins value should not be affected that much, most of the bounty hunters are aiming for a quick money so most of them will sell those coins right away without
waiting for any updates and progress as soon as the coins already got some value then they will sell it out.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Will its depend you can get huge reward token if the participant is low or the allocation and the budget of the bounty campaign is huge. If the participant recieve 80k token and they are lot of participant its mean that the value of the token use less or below 1$.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

For me the higher the allocation the higher the risk of getting price to dump and if investors will know this they'll be bother as they know that after the distribution the bounty hunters will immediately dump their tokens and it will turn out to lower sales.

And some big allocations is just to attract the participants but later on it will reduce and campaign manager will tell everything that he think he can't be accuse guilty.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

personally, when i getting paid from bounty campaign, we can see the price of the coin that we received in the market. if the price is high then i will sell it. but if the price is cheap I will hold it until the rise. selling coins with the cheap price is the wrong thing because we will get losses and make the price of coins are getting down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
sborders52567

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Even if you really believe in the project, if Bitcoin and a few other top coins are under great pressure as they are right now, you can trade in and out of your position partially.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

Number of tokens is irrelevant, their value is important.
Sometimes you will receive large number of tokens and you won't earn much but sometimes you will receive 10 times less than this amount and earn ten times more there is no rule.

Question is what do you want to do with tokens, do you want to sell them or to hold them and take the risk, one day your tokens might make you rich.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

What's the difference how much they got in tokens? The main thing is how many these tokens will cost after an exit on a stock exchange, and they after all can and not leave on a stock exchange. So they will lie on your balance.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

If a participant gets 80k token then the bounty has a big budget, or the there are less participants, or lastly the price per token of that campaign is low  thus he get 80k tokens. there are many factors to consider why he get alot of token.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

When it appears in Exchange for good grades or higher from the ICO will be a lot of selling. However, the bounty hunter also began to realize that when they entered the coin Exchange will happen much decline and very far from the ICO so it will make them last. but not many were sold immediately because it wanted to rush to enjoy the results.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

What's the difference how much they got in tokens? The main thing is how many these tokens will cost after an exit on a stock exchange, and they after all can and not leave on a stock exchange. So they will lie on your balance.
+++ Quite right! Successfully sell tokens, this is the most important thing for a bounty hunter after receiving a reward...Often, it is very difficult to sell at a top price
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

If you earn that 80k tokens from just 1bounty. For me, I would sell half of it to compensate for the hardwork, time, effort I put in to promote the project. For that atleast I would be able to be at ease for getting that reward. Then the other half is to wait for the project going in gets benifited from it even more.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

Huge token during bounties? i guess this is over hype ico they want to get attention so bounty hunters will apply immediately but according with other hunters they will choose few participants on a low bounty program coz the competition is few.

The problem with the second option is that when the number of participants is low, the bounty manager may run away with the tokens and refuse to pay the participants. Or the ICO promoters can say that the participation was low and therefore they can't pay the users.
I remember that some months ago there was some trouble because the developers of an ico at the end decided to reduce the amount of tokens that were going to be distributed, so bounty hunters received 10 times less tokens than they should have gotten, this is a big problem but it is one of the risks you accept when you become a bounty hunter because at the end you do not control how much tokens you are going to get paid.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

It depends. Some people if they believe in the project, they will hold it until they can see a better price to sell however if a person is a quick flipper, then he will dump that when it comes to exchange.
cryptophilia002

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

it all goes down to how well is the project, developers and community is. Most bounty hunters would probably keep it long term if it was a good project and probably dump if it isn't, although they would surely wait for the coin to pump before dumping it.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

I think if already logged in stock you can sell 50% of the coin you have. And 50% you save for the long term. We know that the coins after entering the market will fall. However, if seen from the experience of many cases of coins after the sale declined in value and is waiting in a few months the coin could rise higher.
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I would personally sell half and hold the other half. Still, sooner or later the coin will fly to the moon, of course, provided that the project is promising.
Anjani Ladys

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

+++ Quite right! Successfully sell tokens, this is the most important thing for a bounty hunter after receiving a reward...Often, it is very difficult to sell at a top price

yes I agree with you, the success of the project seen from the token price is marketed if many investors are interested so the price will be up and as a bounty hunter of course a good price and usually use for sell  token is the ICO price so you can sell all your coin.  Smiley
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

If bounty participant gets a huge tokens in a project, when the tokens hits exchanges, there will be huge dump by the bounty hunters and the price will depreciate and this not good for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: