Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Very rare to find very huge bounties nowadays, in any case the best course of action if you believe in the project for such a bounty is to exchange to eth first because of the tendency of bounty hunters to dump on the exhcange. Then you can be able to pick even as much as ten times the initial amount. Projects with very huge bonuses usually dump heavily on exchanges especially those with low volume
It is true that bounties are getting harder and this is mostly because in the last months a lot of new users have registered in the forum because they found out that they can make some money here, but what they are not realizing is that with this much supply of new people willing to work for almost nothing reduces the earnings of everyone to the point that most people will find it a waste of time to try to claim bounties in the forum.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

If I get the token I will sell 50% and the rest I hold. To maintain ICO prices and one day there will be a price increase, I should sell some for fear of regret.

Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

Yes it is right in some bounties but the quantity of token does not matter its cost matter. What is the cost of a single coin that you earned from bounty campaign, generally if you get huge quantity of token ,you will see it's price will be very low. It depends on you that what you want to do now sell that or hold that,now here is the matter of project comes if you really think this project will survive than no harm to hold on.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

If I get the token I will sell 50% and the rest I hold. To maintain ICO prices and one day there will be a price increase, I should sell some for fear of regret.

Actually bounty hunters are lucky enough if they earned more token rewards from the ICO they participated. But it doesnt means that these huge token give them more profits but rather it still depends in the market good correction during selling and trading.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

If you get the token with the large numbers. It might even be bigger than the sum of the numbers should be. then usually better we save some hodl, if indeed such a nice token of the future. and some can be sold.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

It all depends on the price of the token.  Hopefully he will hold for a while to realize higher gains.  80k also is not the huge of an amount if there are billions in circulation.  It really all depends. 

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

I also have a friend who receives a token from an $ 88k bounty and I ask my friend what to do with the token, and it turns out that what is going to be done is not to immediately sell all tokens that he has when the token is entered in exchange will sell half of the tokens he has and will save half of the tokens he has because in case if the token prices later increase.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

Well,in this case, it think it all depends on the  what u decide to do with it personally... If I were to be the person with such tokens, I will sell half at a favourable price and hold half for sale at a more favourable price in the future... With such huge tokens, one must not be in a haste to sell at just any price.....
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

This im saying from a personal experience, sometimes the rewards can be so massive and hunters get huge amounts of tokens but the  real question is how valuable are  these tokens in the long run,  the tokens might be many but their value is low, therefore there will be no meaningful returns from them, some might also reward handsomely but again the tokens never gets listed in the exchange platforms. in the long run they just become so useless
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

personally, if the price of the token is expensive I will immediately sell it. but if the price is cheap I will hold it for a while until the price is rise. because if I sell at a cheap price I will only get a small profit, but if I sell it at a high price I will get a big profit.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

This im saying from a personal experience, sometimes the rewards can be so massive and hunters get huge amounts of tokens but the  real question is how valuable are  these tokens in the long run,  the tokens might be many but their value is low, therefore there will be no meaningful returns from them, some might also reward handsomely but again the tokens never gets listed in the exchange platforms. in the long run they just become so useless
The value of coins has little to do with quantity. It depends on the price and future development of the project. That's what you need to pay attention to.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

If the token price is low of course you should see punts like that in bounties. I have seen as much 540k in a popular ICO that just ended . selling depends on holder of the coin.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

I hold all the tokens I got from the Bounty program or from the market because I am sure that the Blockchin project in the coming year I will sell them only a small portion of them if I need urgent money
semtothemoon

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

You only said the amount of coins. If the unit price of this coin is very, very low, like 1ETH=160000,then 80,000 coins are just only worth 0.5ETH.
After the end of bounty company, the token of bounty reward sell or keep is all depends on the bounty hunter.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

If higher price per token in ICO that the fewer tokens you get, this means that a large number of them means a small price and the benefits will be received less or as well as for a small amount but with a higher price per token.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

If the Bounty allocation is high and participant of the campaign is just minimum of course you should expect higher compensation... Ta have more award is to join the Airdrops and another thing is you have a higher rank....
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

We have called online business as well as here in crypto currency. you need to work on the project to give a token and sell for a high market change. because if you are hardworking you will receive more stakes and more token you get when you sell more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Well its good, having receive a huge bounty tokens from a bounty campaign project then its normal that they have a huge exchange it gets when its time to convert it into exchange site. Better to exchange token when market price goes up.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Its really up to you. Or the Hunters that participated.
When the token hits the exchange. you could sell them up.
Or Hodl it for a while.
Or observe for while. on how the token will be appreciated on the certain exchange.
on how much volume it will get.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

usually after receiving a token from a bounty, when the token has entered an exchange I do not immediately sell the token, I wait some time in advance and monitor the price of the token continuously, if it seems the price of the token is gradually increasing then I will hold the token for longer, and if the opposite, if it seems that the token price is gradually decreasing then I will immediately sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: