Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

The amount of tokens assigned by the bounty task is not critical. The key is the value of these tokens. The 80k token looks very large, but is it valuable?

annaby

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

If the reward is large, the price of the token is very high, then it is better to sell everything. And if not, you need to wait for growth.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Even though the token counts so many it still depends upon its individual price. Well, others do hold it if its individual market price is as low as they didn't pleased by it. Others do go sell it in order for them to make it as a money through some exchanger. And others do go dump it as quickly as they could when it is just a shitcoin they called. Well, it just revolved upon the price if they see a potential for it to pump then hold, others sell it, others dump it.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

We can't say it's a huge reward just because the token count is high but you should consider the price.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

80k tokens is a huge amount of tokens but it is depend on what is the price of 1token in the market.If the price is a little bit more than ico price I will sell them immediately.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

He will act exactly as an investor.
Some of tokens he will sell immediately.
Some of them are going to be hodled for about a year.
project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

The last big payment for the bounty company was in December. Now a lot of competition and the red market are paying a  few dollars for the campaign.
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

in my opinion you can have huge tokens if you join signature campaign , translation campaign or if you have a lot of friends in facebook like 5000 or  twitter followers of 10000.  I only join to the most popular bounty campaign and after i got my salary for doing bounties, ill hold it 3-4months , then i will decide if i will sell it or hold it until December. This is based in my experience.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

It is the result of their hard work, and all depends on the development of the project. The number of tokens obtained may be a lot but for the amount of money earned depends on the market price of the token. At present, many tokens when entering the market have dropped dramatically from ICO prices.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Well,  if the price of the coin will rise,  it means that the participant will get a much higher profits because of the huge reward that he/she gets from bounty, if ever they hold it before it rise.

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

Token received by the bounty hunters is also like receiving money from them.  When the token is already in the market you can trade it to eth or btc. There you can trade your eth or btc to dollars and have some money.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

There is something that is not all that cleared and it’s it has being disturbing my mind for so long. Why is it that people differentiate between bounty hunters and those who contributed in projects using their money. Trust me, I see bounty hunter and investors as same because even the bounty hunter you are talking invest time which worths than money in the project and much more. In conclusion, the bounty hunter would do what the investor would do too

You are very correct here, to me I see it as a misplacement of priority to say that bounty hunters have no investment in the project they worked for over 1 month to 6 months as the case may be, that's a pretty long work period to look less value to, the hunters deserve more respect than they have received
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

The bounty hunters usually sell it immediately because  the campaign today took longer to distribute. Majority of bounty hunters don't have enough time to wait for the coin to appreciate if they have no money on their pocket to pay their bills and expenses. 
Cracker563

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

For getting something like that shows that he worked hard for the token. And also if the supply of the token is much he can get that or even more ,it all depends on the project.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

I really doubt if it is possible for a single participant can earn 80k worth of tokens. But if it is so then I think most likely the project will dump because most bounty hunters will sell off after receiving their rewards. That's why most project allocate a small portion of their tokens to bounty, because they don't want it to have much effect on the project.

BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

To get a great bounty award in the bounty campaign, you need to have a high rank on the forum. The second option is to simultaneously participate in Facebook, Twitter, forum, translation and make videos)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Personally if I believe in the project I will hold regardless to actual price, otherwise if price is high compared to ico price I will sell half
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

It might also depends on the number of participants in such bounties. If they were few their is a probability of having high stakes. There may be high probabilities of having a dump for any project irrespective of bounty hunters influence and if its a good project it can always revive. A better idea is too sell a portion of token after bounty distribution if there is high probability it will dump irrespective of bounty hunters influence. A bearish bitcoin market will always affect any altcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

The thing is all dependent on the number of participants in that bounty, alongside the token allocation and the type of campaign. Translation campaign pays the most followed by signature and content creation.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

If he is not a market influncer, that quantity is rather on the high side. The problem that may arise is that if the ICO is not large enough to accomodate such, we will see price plummet far below ICO price and the 80k may even be less than 5K in some cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: