Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91938 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

It depends on the project itself ,if it has a good future then its not worth selling and my second point is it depends on the token price too cos just because he got 80k token doesn't mean it has high value  ,it might be the billion supply tokens with will make the value very low in price

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
In a recent ICO signature campaign, I received 96 thousand tokens that cost $ 57. So the sum of tokens has almost no value. Rather, in addition to the number of tokens earned, its price also plays a great role. Sometimes we earn a few hundred thousand tokens, but the token is still not traded on the stock exchange, and perhaps they will still be lying dead weight in the wallet.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

the number of tokens of a mercenary bounty does not make things special. though many tokens are paid but the price from ICO is also small certainly is the same. often it is even lower when it was entered into the market. There is a lot of cases the bounty hunter bounty results immediately selling because want to immediately get results or switch to another more has the potential.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

They will wait until the token value is very high. Because it has a lot of tokens it is also not necessarily going to get big profits. You have to be patient and keep on monitoring, so you know if the price of the token is high, you can immediately sell it. I also have thousands of tokens, but if sold, only make a little money.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Generally, the bounty tokens obtained are best not to be sold immediately. After waiting for a while, you may get more rewards.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I think some of the bounty hunters sell their coins right away. But if you have patience, you should wait, because the coin can grow significantly in price and with participation in one campaign, you can ensure your life for several years to come. Develop your own strategy and be smarter.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

That time has passed, now everything is the opposite and most of the investors who take part in the bounty do not get anything at all, this is all due to the fact that the market is now so weak that many projects simply cannot collect the necessary funds.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Everything depends on the project, because if the project has a real perspective, then it is better to leave your tokens, and if not, then sell!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I hold it like when I invest in ico or buy altcoins. if someone bounty hunter has the knowledge and experience will certainly do the same thing as I did. so bounty hunters who need their money are worthy to sell because it's their right.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Whatever bounty hunters like they do with their rewrads after all it is their rewards,but my advice is that,bounty hunters should learn to save for the raining day.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

Giving that kind of token during or after participating in  bounties sometimes that kind of token always get dump or it does not make any sense but when the token make sense and the price get up you are making a lot of gains but it’s hard to find such tokens.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

As we all today understand that such great rewards are usually never paid, it is all done only to create a great demand for the project and a large number of bounty hunters this is the very intention for which they write this.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Many projects after bounty believe that they can forget about bounty hunters and not pay them anything. It's annoying the most.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Of course it is as lucky in bounty , and it depends on how you do the bounty , now very poorly paid in bounty, it is of course sad but I think when the market reversal happens will cost a lot of tokens

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Some projects will provide the bounty participants huge reward tokens when their crypto will have a bigger supply. That will normally happen in every ICO when it has a strong community that backed up their platform so the project will potentially be successful during the coin launch. If a bounty hunter will be part of that campaign project it's a good opportunity for them to hold more bounty tokens to develop higher price increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Yes that does not mean anything sometimes because what make it so big is because of there totall supply if the brings out big total supply the token the will share will be huge but if it’s small you will be paid smalll.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

They dump it!
And the amount of tokens is relative, for example 1 ripple is worth half a dollar but 1 Btc is worth  4000$.
The price of asset is what matters.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

It is not a new thing, it depends on the rank high rank member could get huge amount of tokens like that, truth be told huge bounty could cause huge price dump.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Of course it is as lucky in bounty , and it depends on how you do the bounty , now very poorly paid in bounty, it is of course sad but I think when the market reversal happens will cost a lot of tokens
It is likely that the bounty never will pay a big reward. The team realized that the wages of the employees much more than the result of their work. Not many investors come to project for advertising through bounty. I think that over time the rules will be tightened, which will lead to reduced competition.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

It doesnt depend on how many tokens have you earned but what is the real value of tokens. I can send you one million useless tokens and what will you do with them? So everytime consider the value, not only numbers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: