Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:11:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91939 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

New tactic of ico's , high token supply. So we think will win earn a lot tokens but the result is worthless tokens in listing of forkdelta exchange...
my experience if the token that entered the forkdelta and there was no market development for the next I was sure would be worthless and in that case the development of the project I thought was dead

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

I have not received big amount of tokens yet. To my regret there was a smal amount of tokens received in bounties and airdrops,but I hope it will be changed soon!
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

The rewards obtained from the bounty should be in accordance with the fair allocation and calculation system in accordance with the work that has been done. If the token is obtained a lot, it means that the person is doing the rules well, high rank, number of followers or many friends, etc. That's the advantage Smiley then we must always improve our accounts. I would be happy to get lots of tokens, then wait patiently for the listing and get the best price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

To be honest this is a very rare occurrence, but at the same time decisions of the participant of the company’s bounty are obvious, when receiving a reward for a bauti company, these tokens are immediately sold on the stock exchange for a penny
I do not speak for all bounty hunters, but personally I prefer to keep the tokens received for the bounty company in the long run. I sell only if I am initially satisfied with the price for tokens.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

I once got a large number of tokens, of course we can sell these tokens when entering the market, but usually if we get a lot of tokens like that, of course the market price will be very cheap, just imagine if the price of the token reaches $ 1 but all that is very unlikely because I haven't found a project that got a high price this year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Most bounty hunters sell their tokens and they do that to cater for their needs. There are some who hold, then sell whenever it rises. To me, i would say that most times is the best. Although, there are some tokens that dump after listing and then refuse to rise to the initial price.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

It's based on the value, bounty hunters usually sell it when the price reached their target price, 80k might be worthless if its only worth a cent
Some tokens reached their New High after a year so some can't wait and just sell it right away.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

I think if I had that kind of amount of tokens in my wallet I will hold it for a long time to get a better value in the market but still it depends on the currency and it's management if it will grow. That's why we cannot guarantee that the bounty hunters may hold it or not for a better chance of getting more earnings in the future.

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens.
Getting lots of tokens does not mean that you will get a lot of money, because after listing on the exchange usually the price will fall more than the ICO price, so you don't feel happy first.

I was wondering what he will do with that token.
They will immediately to sell it on the market even though the price is very cheap, but sometimes most of them will hold it for investment purposes.

I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
If the bounty hunter gets more tokens of course the market will crash, therefore there are some bounty campaigns that pay the participants in several batches.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

These huge payouts, wow! Bounty hunters will dump it and will bring price down (I don't blame them though, it's their choice to sell or not to sell). And specially when it's market like right now, buyers are less, it will be hard for token price to recover.

One more thing, if that token's supply is in some billions or more then 80k is fair amount.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Different activity they do, this are the common thing we do as a bounty hunters once received the token. Som doing hodl, trading and selling. It depends on the bounty hunter want he want to do on here token but most of the time we do trading automatically specially if we notice deep like this year the bearist uear of crypto.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

all depends on the potential of the project you are working on, if you believe the project will increase in value you have the right to hold it back but if you do not believe you can sell it.
for me it is not a matter of the number of tokens that we can, but the price value that we can do in the bounty work.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

In this type of market condition huge tokens doesn't mean a lot ,I mean it depends on the token price and total supply of the token too,if its billion coin in supply I bet the price won't be much and if its million coin then it will add more to value

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

If it's big but the results are small, then it's just useless. I mean if the token is hundreds of thousands or millions, but the price is not expensive, then just squash it.

See a lot of bounty campaigns that give about 1 gwei of the ICO token. CHEAP !!!! -->> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087308

jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

If the bounty will succeed and legit then he/she will have bigger profit than others, the more tokens you get the more profit you get.

If you want to get a huge part of the bounty, the bounty translation will be your best way aside from that the signature campaign.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:07:12 AM

If you want to get a huge part of the bounty, the bounty translation will be your best way aside from that the signature campaign.
Only a few will give advice to you if the translator is still inferior to the All in One Campaign. LOL
You must be able to become Content Creations, Social Media, Tranlsator, Signature and you will get a lot of money. LOL
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

There are two things that will happened . It's either they get big money or they will just get shit tokens . What I mean it depends on the project or bounty that they participate on how strong the project is and what will be the outcome when it already enter in exchanges .
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

Surely it doesn't make much difference whether they receive a large amount of token or a small amount they will either keep them as an investment earned with labour rather than spending cash or sell them to get a cash return.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

The difference in the number of rewards earned from bounty is due to differences in the "level" of the account used to join the bounty. Of course, it's the basic thing that distinguishes. For example, for the signature campaign, the higher your bitcointalk account rank, the more reward you will get if you complete the rules and good timing.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

The large number of tokens obtained as a result of participation in the campaigns of the ICO bounty still means little. As a result of the activities of ICO, a different number of tokens is produced - from several million to several billion. Therefore, 80,000 tokens can cost several hundred dollars, and sometimes several thousand tokens cost more than several hundred thousand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: