Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:03:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91936 times)
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

What's the difference, how much did you get, and where did it go next, is it not good to look into someone else's pocket)) in fact there are a lot of factors and circumstances to decide on the future fate of a coin, much depends on the market and the team, therefore there is no panacea, you just have to rely on yourself and decide for yourself whether you believe in a coin, sell it or leave it.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

It depends on the total supply  and the ICO price  of the coin. The bounty allocation is usually 1-2 % of the total supply and if the total supply is for example 100 Billion tokens then 1 billion  tokens looks huge but in reality the price of the token determine the value of the hunters reward. What they do with it depends on the project. Some hold some sell.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

It all depends on the prices for the token if the price is a little to sell it makes no sense, and if large then most likely sell!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

It depends on a lot of different factors. First of all, there is a certain bounty pool and if this pool is big enough a lot of participants will get a great amount of tokens. Secondly if you have joined the right campaign like signature or content, you will get great rewards.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
It's not how many token being given to the bounty pool will matter because many projects that has a cheaper price during the ICO and once they distribute the reward those bounty participants will receive huge amount of token but the price will only worth $200 during the ICO and if this will hit the exchange this will dumps to less than $80. 
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

There are many factors that affect this situation. First look, how much this token is total supply. And you have to research about this token. If you think the project has a good purpose, I think you should keep waiting. Because when the token will start the trade on the exchanges, that time the token price will be rise.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.
But most projects now are locking up bounty rewards saying bounty hunters sell and dumb am just wondering how dumping 1% would affect a project
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

I noticed when the bounty hunter got a large number of tokens they will immediately take a stand to sell, and in my opinion why token prices can be low in the market especially many bounty hunters who sell directly without thinking about prices

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

80k tokens means nothing, you should know ICO price, it can be 0.000001$ then your tokens are worth 0.08$, after listing on exchange price of token can be below or above this price, but when you know ICO price you can have an approximate idea about the value of your tokens.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

What would you do with so many tokens? Probably the same as he sold, bought another coin or bought Bitcoin. In principle, we all make similar movements here, the difference is only in time, we either immediately sell the coins, or leave them for the long term.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

I think it will definitely be interested in holding it for too long because of their different kind of value in the market just like other people did to their investments. Sometimes their holding tokens has the promising projects that can really grow in the future and it is really hard to choose to sell it in the market right away if your totally confused.

meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

If I get a huge tokens and the price suits me, then I sell them. If i'm sure about the project and i like it then i holding them. It's simple.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Well, if the bounty participants receive a lot of money usually is a very big dump of course , and this coin can no longer stand , and I say this from personal experience

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

I noticed when the bounty hunter got a large number of tokens they will immediately take a stand to sell, and in my opinion why token prices can be low in the market especially many bounty hunters who sell directly without thinking about prices
They do that because they are afraid if the price could be low if they keep those tokens. That's why they selling it to get some money. I don't think the biggest reason price drop is because bounty hunter, because they are only get small amount

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

You should support the project if you received a big bounty you deserve it because they have allocated to your hard work and time, and about what you are going to do with your tokens, it's up to you, you can hodl it or you can sell it right away, you are also an investors it's just you invest your time and effort.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

it is a matter of value, always, you can receive 50000 tokens just for airdrop, but value could be below 5 tokens, if total amount is more than 10000 higher in the first case, it is always math behind
Of course, I totally agree with you. As an example, the company pundi X, when for the Bounty company participants received up to a million tokens or more. Of course it was a lot of money.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Now, in fact, it is extremely difficult to give some kind of unambiguous advice that is universally suitable for all cases. Because each bounty hunter has its own individual opinion on this complex issue. Unfortunately, most of them prefer to immediately sell their tokens, but I continue hodl.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

I have many tokens and even thousands and the price is very cheap. I have sold it 50% and the result is only a few dollars. All certainly see from the potential of this token and may have to be patient and wait for a long time.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

That's a big amount of tokens and if the tokens is already listed in some exchanges you might sell it to a reasonable price. Or hold and wait for the project to deliver its roadmap and its when the price of the tokens will spike. As it will be use as the main currency within the platform.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

For me one of the best bounty campaign in terms of profits was MVL. They awarded hero accounts with 550k tokens per week. At that time it was around 7 ethereums.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: