Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

if I just hold on to wait until above the ico price then I will sell it but only 50% (depending on requirements).
I did not find the price of tokens to reach ico prices even higher.
Token prices usually fall and take a long time to touch the price of ico.
if I have lots of tokens I think of selling them and getting the right price.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:04:08 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:10:04 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:22:48 PM

if I just hold on to wait until above the ico price then I will sell it but only 50% (depending on requirements).
At such prices as now I agree that is not the best time to sell , I think we should wait for a good growth of coins only active coins , I think the next bullish trend only worth selling!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:34:25 PM

It will all depends on the value of the tokens shared there are some that you get something more than 100K only to realize you could gain peanut after it has been listed on exchanges. This most at times make people lose hope and sell out immediately but if you patiently wait it could land you somewhere.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:40:42 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
in my opinion it's good. especially if the token has a high price on the market. certainly will get a big profit. but if the token isn't worth what it is to get a large token during the campaign. a little better as long as it can be valuable. some of the bounties that I have participated in have also given large tokens but prices are not expensive.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:42:54 PM

The amount of tokens received most times is not the most important thing, but the value of what you have received.
If the 80k tokens gives good pricing after listing, then it is worth rejoicing over.
Which most times is determined by so many factors.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:48:26 PM

my last nice rewards were only 6 months ago of MVL project. 7 ethereum per week in signature campaign. Amazing rewards. Now I got zero since that time.

Yes, me too. It's almost one year of failed bounty campaigns. Hoping that tbis year might change the fortune of bounty campaigns to good again. Though, I have still huge token in my wallet but the price is very low. There's no point of disposing them, just taking my chances of miracle to happen.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:44:43 AM

In fact, you can give completely different tips. But you have to take into account the reality - almost all bounty hunters immediately sell the received coins. Such decisions can negatively affect the cost and prospects of a particular token, the development prospects of the project itself. Therefore, I continue to hodl most of the received tokens.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:51:08 AM

I don't think it's measured in tokens, but how much of what you get. well, however, there are some coins that I got, and quite a lot, but it doesn't have a market, or a price. well, but most have little value but are quite valuable. and the largest number of tokens I get is 4k
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:58:07 AM

Now many Bounty projects provide thousands of tokens to Bounty participants. Of course, if the coin has a good selling price, it will definitely sell coins. But in market conditions such as now selling coins risky because of falling market conditions. It's better to stay patient and hold coins until the market returns.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

yes it is a great reward, that is what all bounty hunters expect, so if you get the huge token when the bounty takes place it will be good, but all of that will return to the end of the period, that is to the exchange rate of the token against the platform.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

I think the value of tokens in the exchange decide if the tokens your received has a big or small equivalent. The are some bounty campaigns that give hundreds of thousands of tokens but its equivalent value is smaller than other tokens which give a small number but is equivalent to big value.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:03:31 PM

If you can choose the right campaign, you would get the same amount of tokens. It does not make any sense to participate in Twitter and Facebook where there are more than 2k participants. Try to join Content or Reddit campaigns to gain more tokens.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:12:21 PM

As far as I know for a very long time, people get nothing. Therefore, I think that today people fail to do anything and many bounty hunters simply do not have any payments. I hope that soon all the same people will have the opportunity to earn something again, but this is only hope.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:25:17 PM

You can get millions of tokens, but what's the use of them if the price of them is too small. In early 2018, I received more than two million coins of one project, I managed to sell them for good money, now they are being traded at about $ 20 for 2 million.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

The bounty hunters usually convert the tokens into other potential coins if the token has no assurance about the future whereas if the token is performing well and gives great hopes to the users about the future, the hold them as it is.
That is true,bounty hunter do convert what was allocated to them after the promotion of that project to the token that is already listed which they believe in,most project this days are scams project, so dumping is the option.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:08:58 PM

And what's your point as if you don't see the trading rate of most coin in exchange of btc or eth, imagine you are given a coin worth 4500 as a bounty reward and it trade to btc pair for 1 sat or even 10 sat. What will be your feelings seeing such, like what if I own half a million of this coin. Think man
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

Until now, I have always hold my tokens. Now I understand it was a mistake. There were many opportunities to sell after the listing and buy back later all or more tokens and make a profit. There is no desire to sell anything, since everything is very depreciated. New rewards for several months do not come. Thus, there is no problem what to do with a big reward Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

Do you know how the bounty program worked?  Interested to know how he got that many. 
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:15:31 PM

I sold my first bounty tokens for 1 BTC and I was so happy about it. That was translating. But I hold some bounty tokens 'till now, waiting for pump. Actually some of projects give rewards to the holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: